Why be a conservative when there is nothing left to preserve?

Hi, Sup Forums. If you, like me, live in a big city overriden by cosmopolitism (african immigration, contemporary "art", shitty architecture, feminism everywhere, and so on...), you know that our world is fucked beyond repair : we may be the last mohicans out there, the tide is very, very strong.

How and why be a conservative when there is nothing left to preserve?

>surrender to degeneracy
>check flag

This is not a surrender. If it was I would become a degenerate, which I'm not. It is a search for hope.

What the fuck are you talking about, retard??

Have white children and raise them right you fucking shit for brains.

Because the tide of regressive leftism is stronger than ever before, conservatism is needed all the more. There remains much to preserve. You're question is confused.

You mean cities are fucked beyond repair.
There's still a countryside ready for preservation.

>I don't like my environment so I'll just lay down and die with my culture
Kek, its France after all, cucked beyond belief after decades of nu-maleification, it could only end up with even more self defeatist people, truly a lost cause, hope the UK somehow does a 180 and walks away

Might as well raise the white flag now, eh le surrender monkey?

The French giving in to their natural disposition I see.

>Implying you can find a wife which isn't fucked by 20 years of multiculturalism, leftism and hedonist education. Read "Sexual Utopia in Power" for more.

>why be a conservative
Because the alternative is being a stinking, jew-loving, blacked liberal. This isn't satire, this is what we actually believe. Our hatred for the 'other' is so strong that we will give away all other convictions just to maintain it.

If you can't defend your ideas other than "muh surrender France har har I'm so clever" you may go back to 9Fag

>I'm so clever
When you ask a coherent question, we'll reply with a coherent answer.

Until then
LE SURRENDER MONKEY

The question is how can you preserve something when there is nothing left to preserve. How as in "how we do it". By the way, we Sup Forumsacks are merely preserving, not creating much today. There is no higher principle to guide us, no aristocracy to tend to.

>Can't read
>Insults other as monkeys.

How do you live as a conservative in a world where there is nothing to preserve?

This question is not incoherent. Evola's Ride the TIger tried (poorly, in my opinion) to answer it.

>le cuck extraordinaire telling other people to go to 9gag

That is not a good defense to your position either m8, I merely stated facts and you're a perfect example of how hopeless your native population really is, if right wing "conservative" values and ideas seem like a lost cause because the opposition seems overwhelmingly popular then just lay down and die you snail, if you're not willing to fight for what you believe is right (or against what you believe is wrong, same thing) you're a cucked faggot who deserves the toxic environment you live in

By wanting to rebuild what is lost. It's not really conservatism but reactionarism. It's not preservation anymore but revival.

Fucking faggots with no reading comprehension.

You can where I live. Many females here are on the right, dislike people who aren't like them, have their teeth and actually look good. Granted, I am in the most northern state in rural America with a heavy amount of whites and low amounts of non-whites.

Thanks mate. Those anglos have destroyed the world and now are trying to give us lessons.

Yep, that's a solution. In European countries such as France, communautarism is frown upon, but I thing it's our only hope for consolidating a strong base. Otherwise we'll end up in dissolution.

At the same time, isolating us may make us weaker, because of the extra protection we get.

I preserve my accomplishments for those with whom I chose to share, not with which the government demands.
There are, and should remain, limits to the term "general welfare."

All women are not corrupted. In fact, even a bluepilled woman can be influenced by a man if the latter is strong enough to do it, all that is needed is self confidence.

>Those anglos have destroyed the world

Nope, they're not jews m8. Stop falling for D&C crap.

Who are you the fucking borg?

Kill yourself if you have no hope

Because we're not conservative. We're reactionary.

Yeah, but in Paris they are extra-rare and most often already married. I know many far-right people in Paris: they are either married young or fucking wizards.

>Kill yourself
>Muh Christianity
>Still not a way to fight

If you do not give hope to your troops, you will lose the battle.

That doesn't matter. That never really mattered. Hatred of liberals is the only thing that matters.

Yep, I know. But liberals will always be stronger than you, since they have a positive proposition, and yours is a negative one.

If we want our fight to be effective, we have to create our vision of the world. Not a re-creation of the past because that's impossible, but an idea of the kind of civilisation we want to live in.

I'm not sure if there are any places in France like this but in my state, we have towns that are 100% white. I have family that lives in one.

It is isolating but I would prefer that over trying to live as a minority in a city populated by those who frequently chimp out.