You will never be this meta

You will never be this meta

I can't wrap my head around this. What did he mean by this?

>CURRENT STAGE: BARGAINING

BEND THE KNEE HOLLYWOOD CUNTS

"REEEEEEEEE WHY WON'T U RESPOND TO ME DRUMPH LOOK HOW MEAN I AM TO YOU NUMBER 1 IN THE RATINGS I KNOW YOU WATCH ME IF YOU DON'T TWEET ABOUT ME THEN SO HELP ME MOLOCH"

*audience nervously laughs*

>better president
shit out of luck there

Hit the nail on the head here

fuck him and fuck that fat, gay man

BRING BACK FERGIE

He is acknowledging that the reason his ratings are so high is because he rags on the president every night

>REEEEEEEEE WHY WON'T U RESPOND TO ME DRUMP

No one in Hollywood would trade ratings for anything. He'd kill his own mother for better ratings.

>bend the knee
>for the man already on his knees for the deep state
Defenestrate yourself

is colberts show just pure propaganda now?

Why did he even quit the colbert report when the only way his new show is successful is if he goes political.

>REEEEEEEE

>Colbert
>good ratings

Doubt.jpg

>now

Because a prime time nightly show on a major channel probably pays way more shekels than a comedy/news show on a channel that appeals to teenagers and early 20s kids.

It's always about the shekels, goy.

He had been playing the same character for a decade. Even off screen he stayed in character. He said he was just ready to move on

>2.8 million viewers
>good ratings

More people watch videos online than this faggot can amass in one evening. That's less than 1% of the total US population who watches him.

What an awful life. I remember the writers strike late 2000s. Colbert and Stewart where totally lost for those couple weeks.
Both are totally void of anything other than the ability to read a prompter and time jokes.

Holy fuck I forgot about that.
I was still a teenager and didn't quite understand, but I noticed how much I hated Stewart during that time. I started questioning everything.
Soon after dropped most all Left ideologies.
Colbert was always ok/10 at most but Stewart was full Jew 24/7. That current British fag is just as bad.

I would trade Colbert's continued existence for a McDonald's coupon.