Refute this

Refute this.
>protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.voanews.com/all-about-america/2015/05/08/this-us-ethnic-group-makes-the-most-money/
youtube.com/watch?v=mWKol9Lj-5k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Put Western/Northern Europeans above the Chinese/Koreans etc. And I'm with you.
Also
>Vietnamese
>Kek

>Vietnamese
Kek

>Chinks above Western Europeans
When will you weeaboo faggots neck yourselves? All of Asia belongs in the gas chamber

>Jews
>Gooks
>Master race
I cast thee out!

>Vietnamese above Western Europeans

And you think the rest of them are? China is more deserving of being up there than both Japan and Korea combined. Atleast they have invented shit.

"Better human tier" reporting.
As long as this classification flatters me, I think there are many wrong things.

1) Ashkenazi jews: the "superior intellect" of ashkenazi has been proven fake. The IQ test that "demonstrated" this superior intellect was created by a Jewish Commission, and it was totally different from IQ tests that were used normally. Sounds like a set-up.

2) Native americans in the subhuman tier? Why that? Afaik, they've done nothing to deserve that placement.

3) Where are the aussies? Only abos are mentioned, but other aussies where are placed?

Roaches not subhuman? GTFO faggot

Aaaahhhh the ancient and noble AndalucĂ­an race...
That's for horses AndalucĂ­a ain't a human race you silly bong,there are some blonde blue eyed andalucians and some red pilled fuckers down there although most are moors north africans

>1. Ashk...

Into the trash it goes

>mongrel kikes
>turks
>persians
>indians

dumb dog

>Northern Europeans
>not at the bottom

It's like you just ignored history

P.s.: the report about "Ashkenazi Jewish intelligence" states that they have above-average mathematical intelligence, but below average spatial intelligence.
If that's true (and I underline "IF"), it's not a thing to be proud of: you're very good in maths, but get lost in your own city.

Where do the Mongolians go?

swap turks and persians

You know your shit.

Pretty sure Hitler said native Americans were honorary

Subhuman reporting in.
>sand niggers
>human
>mfw

Indians belong down with abbos, truly shit tier race.

- MASTER RACE
1. Western European (this includes Ashkenazi Jews)
2. Japanese/Korean
- BETTER HUMAN
3. Southern European
4. Eastern European
- HUMAN
5. Turks
6. Chinese
7. Arabs/Semetic Jews
8. Persians
Subhuman/Gas Chamber
9. Everything else

This is fact, not debatable.

Jews were slaves and wasps and Aryans painted themselves while Virgil wrote poetry.

OP = master dilusionist.

>15. The Furtive Pygmies (so easily forgotten)

Why would you put Asians above eastern and southern Europeans? They are small and uninventive.

Poo in the loos are human now?

Sike
Indian Master Race

blogs.voanews.com/all-about-america/2015/05/08/this-us-ethnic-group-makes-the-most-money/

>their history
>their current development

esp. SK btfo'd eastern/southern europe in the development department.

We all know (((they))) make by far the most money by ethnicity

I would have agreed with you, but you put "Indians" on human so you're stand automatically discarded

I'm well aware of their rich history etc. As for their current development they are on par with southern europe income wise. Personally I don't particularly care which races are better or worse, I'm merely curious why someone would put them on the same level as west europe especially if taking physicality into account

> jews are master race
Ok reddit

>northern european
>top tier
Why? i'm curious. Is it because they have blonde hair?

>Filipinos
>not the most powerful race

OP dun goof'd

Turks belong in the gas chamber, Muhammad

There are more Indians than white people in the world. Only the top Indians get to make it here so you're going to select for higher IQ ones who have agency. Unfortunately they'll regress towards the mean once thy have kids.

Like anyone wants to be anything but blond, blue eyed, white and tall.
KEK

>western/northern european master race tier
>Irish equated with master race

what

>Turks
>Better human tier
Turks aren't better than animals let alone humans.

I think Native Americans and Indians should be swapped.

Am I southern european or western european?
(Portugal has the most western point in Europe so I'm confused)

Lol. Who the fuck put us on the same line the chinks and Japs?

KEK. saved!

They're as hard to kill as the vietnamese/japs

Is this chart organized by intellectual capabilities? What about empathic and creativity? These are essential to balance out the masculine intellect for a sustainable society.

I don't know, ethiopians should be moved up to 9. with Arabs/Semitic Jews

Otherwise yes completely agree.

Proud subhuman :^) as long as I don't get into the oven

>"Africans"
Not a race you faggot. Are talking about capoid or congoid? From your shitty picture, I can tell than you are from the later.

Pic related : OP's mother

WHAT AM I ?

Race war when

monkey

regarding 2, their technological advances before they came in contact with whites were africa-level senpai. They didn't even have the wheel.

I guess some of them had at least progressed beyond mud huts though and some had written languages.

How are native americans and eskimos so low when they are just gooks in disguise? Anyways, just gas the kikes and we're golden

>jews
>vietnamese
>turks
>persians
>indians
>arabs

>technological advances before whites' arrival

Yeah, I knew that. But how are they behaving in American society today? Do they behave well, are they integrated, or do they act like nignogs (crime, gibsmedat, still tribal, etc.)?

>Chinese
>Human
If you don't want every single person living in China dead, then you're the enemy of everyone who has ever lived, is currently living, and will ever live in the future.

Or, y'know, judge individuals based on their merit?

native american god race

It's impossible to judge 7 billion people individually within your lifetime.

Here's a much better version.

What's this? Am I late to the daily chinese webm thread?

im tall, white, brown haired, hazle eyed
doctors hate me

they are not destructive like niggers, tho.
as asian descendants, they have good intellect, they are capable of learning and integrating.

What do you consider Croats?
Western/Eastern Europeans?

What the fuck was this about? jesus christ the fuck ?

>mfw people just walking by

Eskimos are actually pretty great. Highest IQ race behind Asians and whites.

If it weren't for the bottle they would be on par with whites.

where is the vietnamese

>t.Pajeet

No no this list is pretty much perfect

At least he got the shit beaten out of him a few seconds later

Croats -- I lean towards thinking of them as Eastern European, more than western.

Definitely not "Southern".

I posted that expecting some quality banter to make me kek, your disapoint son

Good but idk if eastern European should be above southern.

did you ever see an eskimo?

And latinos?

>Native Americans
>Subhuman tier

Chile is most amerindian and have a highter IDH than most East European countries and Portugal.

As long as i am not considered as the same group as italians, i am a o k

Assyrians are the real master race. People ignore us because we are an ancient civilization. Let me teach you why we are so important pol, please listen and spread this. Assyrians speak Aramaic the language Jesus spoke, we created the wheel and the alphabet. We are from Iraq and have been persecuted by muslims for hundreds of years. When the media interviews people in the middle east they never interview Assyrians my whole church are legal immigrants from Iraq that escaped isis or saddam (we prefer saddam in power he helped Christians) and we are all trump supporters but why would the media give a fuck about us. The middle east belongs to the assyrians but no one talks about us. All of our ancient artifacts were defaced and broken with hammers by isis about 2 years ago and they blew up our museums/churches.. the only artifacts left are in the University of Chicago museum (best school). The media did not even mention it... they ignored isis knocking over ancient artifacts but if one little thing happens to a muslim you never hear the end of it. PAY ATTENTION TO US.

ISIS BREAKING OUR ARTIFACTS VIDEOS (WATCH): youtube.com/watch?v=mWKol9Lj-5k

THE VIDEO IS CRAZY U NEED TO WATCH.

>HDI
fix'd

He was schizophrenic.

>putting kikes on top
>putting Native Americans as subhuman
Gas yourself muhammad

>Eskimos are actually pretty great. Highest IQ race behind Asians and whites.
I live in Alaska. The natives here are seriously dumber than the niggers I lived around when I was in California. They might be less violent but they are at least a standard deviation stupider.

What the actual fuck? Did the kid sleep with his old lady? Take his job? Call him a faggot?

Pretty sure a Mohammad wouldn't put the Jews on top retard

Chileans are native americans and have an highter HDI than most european countries.

>Ashkenazi jews
>highest level of group inbreeding on the planet
>mediocre IQ in literally everything besides verbal skills
>plethora of genetic diseases that express themselves in nothing short of complete physical deformity
>third world homeland
>history of getting your ass kicked by basically everyone
>genocided by supposedly inferior race
>had to be rescued by another faction of the race that fucked you up
lol

>Chileans are native americans and have an highter HDI than most european countries.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index

ok
they're still not white, they have more crime, they have more earthquakes and other natural disasters, less culture

WE THA REAL JEWS YALL JUST SOME KHAZAR ASS WHITE BOYS FUCK OUT HERE WE GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE NIGGA

Almost, lower Vietnamese and Turkroaches for sure

Chinese should probably be lowered too. They have a rich history but their poor are god awful and shit in public

Really

>pygmies below abbos

Eastern Europe is a big place, and there's a difference between the northern parts, and the southern parts of Eastern Europe.

Of course I'm only thinking here about the true people from these regions -- the true north/west/eastern peoples, I'm not counting any immigrants to these areas in modern times.

A pure, true white Russian from the St Petersburg or Moscow areas -- I consider them 99% equal to us Northern Europeans.

And with regards to this thread, with Southern Europe I'm thinking that's mostly Spain and Greece, and southern Italy

Natives are just as bad as nig nogs bro. They are literally bottom tier. Drunk fucks who get billions and still can't do anything worth note

Number of european countries: 50
Number of european countries before Chile in this list: 26
Very close.

Whats the point of being a non-white and have natural disasters? And the crime rate in Chile is lower than USA.

What the actual fuck.
That guy deserved to be sliced apart bit by bit.

USA installing missile silos in SK looks like one of the better decisions of the decade. I hope they are all emptied as soon as possible.

27. And "very close" doesn't mean "better than" you fucking simpleton.

>turks
>human
And you were so close