Malala Yousfazi gets honorary citizenship from Canada!

We did it Canada! We are so progressive!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LRe05
torontosun.com/2011/11/01/strong-support-for-shariah-in-canada
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Come on she deserved it. Does it bother you because she's not white ?

If you criticize Islam the terrorists win!

Oh yeah, women really are treated bad in Western nations. These people make me sick.

>being triggered for no reason
lol

Refugees are welcome, racist!

>"Trying to stop Islamic terrorism will create more Islamic terrorists, so don't do that"

of course she's given citizenship, she is quintessentially leaf

>paraphrasing in a way that shows you dont actually understand what's being said
lol

>a 19 year old muslim girl has this much power
what the fuck am i doing with my life goddamnit

>challenges canada
What about that country where you got SHOT IN THE FUCKING HEAD

what about it?

Thanks for joining us Malala! Congrats on being a true blooded Canadian!

t. Yusuf al-Qurani

noone is gonna mention how fucking ugly she is?

nope, just a white guy that thinks you're stupid

I hope that hijab is acid-proof.

>for no reason

If you defend Islam whatsoever, you should be fucking killed. Full stop.

Her being a fucking troglodyte is obvious, but not noteworthy. A lot of sandslingers look like mutants.

lol kill yourself you fucking fundamentalist loon

Yep, sounds like a cuckold to me
Not like a cuck. That's a meme insult

We're talking weapons grade, "fuck my country up, senpai" cuckolding

Racist!

>TEH BAD BROWN PEEPL R GONNA RUIN MUH CONTRY
>XD GET IT BECUZ ALL LE WHIET MAELS R RACIST

man we're really scraping the bottom of the barrel here

when is it going to get killed?

>be Muslim
>want to go to school
>do it
>get shot by people disgusted that you dare go to school because you're a woman because of their religion
>survive
>defend the religion that got you shot in the head
>heralded as a brave hero
>people don't acknowledge the very thing you are defending is what got you shot
If you blame the ideology that caused your gunshot wound, you lose!

>WTF IS COMPARTMENTALIZATION??? DOESNT SHE GET THAT ALL OF ISLAM SHOT HER IN THE HEAD AND ALL OF ISLAM SUPPORTS THAT DECISION?!?!?

I think you're baiting but nonetheless :

archive.is/LRe05

>be ugly inbred piece of shit
>get your ugly face broadcast on tv
>disgust the whole world
>be still alive

She did more than just that. For many, she's a hero, speaking for those who can't.
She condemns terrorism, not Islam, and you must be really dumb to believe that ISIS does all that JUST in the name of islam.
Canada recognizes her status, and offering her citizenship is a symbol of that.

Indeed we do. All hail Queen Malala! Lord of not killing our enemies! May her words keep us from ever protecting ourselves!

>states in their holy book that women are slaves and barely better than goats (both good for fucking tho)
>lol only a small amount of people that follows that "holy" book believe what is written in it!
Really makes my brain do things. I guess I'm also Muslim, since you don't actually have to follow anything written in the book to be one.

You could have brought your simple sarcasm to the table more smoothly Pajeet

i know it's hard to believe that people actually disagree with you, but i'm not baiting
>muh tome of le scary stats
yawn
yes, surely the quran is the only holy book that says anything bad about women.

and remember kids, religious texts are always set in stone and never open to any interpretation or modernization

Why didn't she just get shot?

Nobel Peace Prize

Why can't I get shot in the head? Life is so unfair.

It's a 1500 year book.

Isn't it in the Cucknadian tradition just to praise that?
Didn't they elect the guy that said if my enemies beat me, I win?

I mean they were once called Americans without guns and with healthcare. Nowadays it seems more justtified to call them Swedified Americans.

>religious texts are always set in stone
This is unironically true, protties are heretics

>MUDSLIMES ARE SO PEACEFUL THAT THEY WILL CHOP OFF YOUR HEAD, RAPE YOUR DAUGHTER AND SHOOT YOU IN THE BALLS IF YOU SAY THEY ARE NOT PEACEFUL

>>paraphrasing in a way that shows you dont actually understand what's being said
>lol
Guess the leaf government got her a Sup Forums account too

Islam is the cancer

But Mohammed wrote it in 700-800AD

They shot her in the head with an AK47, but that only damaged 7% of her gigantic head.

>providing a valid counterargument to stated facts

Why should you do this when you can just suck muslim cock ?

>literally shot in the face by a muslim
muh muslims are peaceful

yes, surely this is more likely than you being too stupid to understand something

Mohammes was killed in the 600s.

>this thread
Why the fuck we still call Australians shitposters if 90% of the time the faggot is Canadian?

>I GISH GALLOPED THAT MEANS I WON

>that only damaged 7% of her gigantic head.
Islam can operate at an IQ as low as 40.
That's why it's so popular with inbred sandniggers.

Oh ok it's a 1500 year old book now.

It's a really old book, that's what matters.
What is dumb is believing ISIS does what it does JUST because it is written in this book instead of ignoring the political, economical, social reasons.

Their modified version Islam is just the tip of the iceberg.

>yes, surely the quran is the only holy book that says anything bad about women.
I never once claimed anything of the sorts.

>and remember kids, religious texts are always set in stone and never open to any interpretation or modernization
Really hard to interpret anything in that shitty book to mean anything but "women are your slaves so rape them daily and stone them to death if they go outside without their head scarf or without a male relative".

Yes, yes it is, thanks for reminding me. Now go back inside, Aisha, I'll be there to rape you once I'm done stoning this heretic to death for daring go to school.

Waste of good digits on a trollcuck leaf

This and probably because she's muslim. But we all know muslims are people just like us.

"Government"
Ha, good one.

I wonder how much Islam contributed to the values and culture your country was founded upon? How integral it was to the birth of Canada?

That you are so eager to blindly import a 'religion' you have little to any exposure to is the reason you leafs get so much shit. It's as if you are willfully blind to the calls of political and social totalitarianism advocated within Islam. If you don't understand the dangers of that as you give that ideology a beachhead in your homeland, you truly are lost.

Well now I know a bit more about what inspired Bloodborne.

Just stick to these two brainlet :

>62% of Canadian Muslims want Sharia law

>More than 1 in 3 Canadian Muslims refuses to repudiate Al Qaeda

>torontosun.com/2011/11/01/strong-support-for-shariah-in-canada

Why does nobody mention that Islam will use Canada as a staging ground to push into the US? You really think economic migrants will be happy in the hell that is modern Canada? Even with the benefits?

Malala is an Islamic reformer, people like her will be more responsible for the downfall of Islamic extremism and Islamic terrorism than any of Drumpf's missiles, and any of Drumpf's moderate beheader rebels ever will be.

>Nobel
Literally modern day dunce cap. Obama got it before he wrecked MENA.

>She condemns terrorism, not Islam
Allah be praised, brother. Inshallah, may the filthy infidels taste our Jihad soon.

The conservatives were to give her the honorary citizenship but some terrorist shutdown parliament.

If anything, she represent anti-terrorism.

Thank you, peaceful refugee!

Yeah and Sup Forums want to kill them. Fucking morons.

Not everything she's said has been in line with Western values. She's still for violence against anyone who criticizes Islam from outside the faith.

Allahu ackbar I come in peace I say, inshallah. Now please look away as I rape some girls on a Facebook live feed.

>19 year old
So, a literal nobody propped up as a propaganda figure?

>do more for girls' education
It think it's a nice sentiment but she's preaching to the wrong audience.

I'm sorry for being so intolerant! Please rape my children!

I think she is a clone.

>the hell that is modern Canada
WTF are you talking about? They don't have maple syrup in hell.

Nice clone digits!

Please cite the major religions, where in the countries they are most concentrated, have their practitioners routinely castrate, execute, and practically enslave women based on the text's teachings.
Bonus points if you can name a majority white country.

uncommon

She's literaly the anti christ.

Maybe some day I'll get shot in the head and become a world-renowned heroine too. Must be nice to be afforded instant gravitas for being an obstinate cunt.

You forgot
>get a FUCKING nobel peace prize for being shot in the head

the game is rigged in her favor, user.

Dont beat yourself up over it

>honorary citizen

what exactly does it do?

Did Trudeau and Trudeau jr. fuck up your country or would it have happened naturally?

C A N A D A
Y E S ! ! ! ! !

INSHALLAH THE APOSTATE WHORE SHALL RECEIVE JUSTICE

>Malala Yousfazi
>19

Bullshit shes in her 30s

>19
>Looks like she is going on 40

>Be Muslim
>Be Woman
>Read Books
>Get Shot in Face by Muslim Zealots
>Speak Out about Intolerance Racist Westerners
>Become Honorary Leaf

CANADA IS FOR THOSE WHO KNOW ALLAH

KAFFIRS BTFO

she has McKinsey advisors and UN money behind her. she is a propaganda tool. nothing more than that.
you are special user, she isn't

I had to take the public transportation yesterday, 2/3 of the people are some shade of brown, also chinks, and now we got a new mudshit newcomer. Someone put me out of my misery.

Praise Allah today is a great day

>19

she probably doesn't even have a valid birth certificate so she decided she was 19

Canada is a civilised white country, doesn't she know only brown countries don't educate their women?

>being a racist intolerant bigot
>2015+2
Check your privilege you shitlord

>do more for girls education

Women are already "equals" in Canada. They can go to school and do whatever the fuck they want. Theres even tons of special grants only women can get.

Is she basically saying she wants women to have MORE than men when it comes to school.

Free weed DUDE

hfw sharia law takes over canada too

CANADA
YES!

I wouldn't have awarded honorary citizenship, but I have no problems with Yousafzai

she campaigns for education and the bettering of her people