TFW you will never live in 1930s Latvia

Why did you take this away from us russia?
WHY!?
It was so great.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZerQThwu01A
youtube.com/watch?v=fMzbpxE2nMI
youtube.com/watch?v=xhO_jT3nKTA
youtube.com/watch?v=9e2uCFNaqOw

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remembrance_day_of_the_Latvian_legionnaires
youtube.com/watch?v=1NrPKDZXCP8
youtube.com/watch?v=9e2uCFNaqOw
youtube.com/watch?v=AAekyLCSmkM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Saule
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Durbe
youtube.com/watch?v=pxSwaYP5xNA
youtube.com/watch?v=V4veBuE_QA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Before ocupation

Fuck WW2 and fuck Hitler and Stalin
1940-41
never forget

F

Hitler was ok though

Niggers.

Fuck off poland, western euros rebuilt you from a trash can, we where under USSR for souch a long time, so fuck you.

I salute you Latvia!

Thanks sweeden.

is good thread

Latvia is based
SS veterans parade annually en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remembrance_day_of_the_Latvian_legionnaires

youtube.com/watch?v=1NrPKDZXCP8

Russians are inhuman and can only destroy. That is just their way. Look at the cities they stole from Finland. They used to look beautiful, no they are decrepit shitholes.

Nice n cringy
Top job mate, want a Canadian work visa?

We don't mind a few bootlickers...

Also how does it feel to be conquered? Like how do you deal with the fact that that Ivan's grandfather stomped yours and probably proceeded to fuck the rest of the family and then moving onto your neighbors like a wolf in a sheep's pen.

Telling you what to do for generations... It's like a form of eugenics.

They bred you balts to be subservient to power. You pick our boots now. We support you for it. But honestly I don't trust your kind. Flip sides too easy, quick to bite the hand that feeds you.

A slut of a populace, proud of your welfare existence. Useless in the whole grand plan of humanity, meant only to be peons for passing empires and dominant people.

Like the tv show Vikings starts off with some balts getting rekt... Think of that eh?

dick ass bitch

Latvia. Great. Ever

>Colony talks shit
>700 years under germans
>200 years under sweedes
>300 years under russian empire
>70 years under USSR
and gues what, we are still here, i am sure that we will exist longer as an ethnic group then canada as a country.

This

You know where this:
>youtube.com/watch?v=9e2uCFNaqOw
is? Is the statue of that guy still standing there?

There is one statue of him in Jelgava, but i think the orginal one got destroyed by soviets.

And built state of lennin instead

What's with the obnoxious attention-whoring Latvia?
How is this shit even Sup Forums related?

Let them cry, atleast let them.

Fuck off chezh you didn't eaven feel 50% of Ivans dick, you where crying that muh soviets entered tanks in czhechia n shit, well that is nothing!
You'r economy didn't get compleatly destoyed and you'r people sent to gulags, and siberia to die in cold.And national identity destroyed becouse you where not core part of USSR

This is exactly what happened to us too, pleb
I wanted to encourage people to let you express your feelings without being too harsh on you, stupid.
You will never be that great again, not because of the ruined legacy, but because you are a ruin since this very conversation.
Fucking study, have family, three children atleast, teach them good behavior and start the prosperity of your country again, you piece of half-Soviet shit

>And national identity destroyed becouse you where not core part of USSR
Of course because the Czechs are actually not Russians with identity crisis unlike you.

Also, why do you have to bring Russia into EVERY discussion Ivans?

Good thread. I feel your pain Latbro.

Leave them, prosperitybro, you don´t have to deal with these baltic savages.

Thanks czech, there is a bit of hope left.

Yuore stupid if you think your "banter" will work.

>Czechs are actually not Russians with identity crisis unlike you
wew
Clovenian education, we aren't eaven slavs, mate you guys are more like russians then us.

Btw, whats your mission? do you pos from sheer autism here? or do you actually have a purpose?

I, as you are, am frequent here, but stay mostly silent, you on other hand are loud as hell, why?

Oh yeah?

Balto slavic is a meme made by USSR

Your language isn´t

I have a purpouse, i am not posting here just like an autist, without it but i can't tell.
4d chess mate.

i guess he wants to memetize baltics. If Sup Forums can meme trump, i reckon balt can too be memetized as some sort of last white place or smth

We didn't have anything to do with russians and slavs untill 14th of century.We where longer under germans then russians mate.

It always does m8

why you haven't destroyed this one already

You are on right path, but it goes deaper.

You dont believe these white immigrants will change the culture into a more liberal culture like the west?

oh, show me the deepest, wise one ;D what is your endgame? Maybe i can join my autism to the cause

Becouse russian fucks, when leting us go in 1990 asked us to not destroy Historical monuments that russians built, we where angry but had to sign, Estonians actualy destoyed one statue, and UN made them pay reperations to Russians.

We were under Germans since 1002 until 1945

What a shame. Fucking marxist scums.

>Be an average Latvian guy
>What can i do to help my country?
>Le find Sup Forums which i can use as free commercial
>Start to meme the shit out of Baltic states
>Most of Sup Forums is right wing and only they will come to our countries either as tourists or stay here, becouse they get an orgasm from the meare thought of white country and old medieval cities that are full with white people
>They take there shekhels with them
>Muslims and leftists will not come becouse you constantly point out how racist the country is also there are no gibs for muslims here
Get more money from more tourists and more people with right wing idiology now live in country
WIN-WIN

Damn, i wish i knew. I hope its a noble purpose and not a sellout one.
interesting, i hope he has a noble plan

Even we have to keep some Soviet monuments around. Take it easy, Latviabro.

>UN made them pay reperations to Russians
Wtf?
Fucking UN

Sup Forumslacks are mostly fat neets they won't come to baltics

but your idea is great

Like this guys said , polaks wont come to the baltics, wtf, you have to be stupid to think like that. unless you believe in all that memetic psyche that is influenced by cosmic digits jazz. If not - lmao@u

Sup Forumsacks got trump in and memed other things... this can be as starting ground for other places to get attention.

If in all of this time i made at least 10 people to come here as tourists and spend there shekhels that is fine with me.I play small role but everything is better then nothing.

They didn't meme trump
i'm beyond redpilled and i know that he was selected by jewish elite

but if Sup Forumsacks meme baltics and come here to live in comfy commieblocks or comfy countryside that would be great

i heard that if you wan't to be latvian you must learn the language right? that would be hard

Correct, but your food is shit

>Baltic threads on Sup Forums
>See fellow countrymen fall for obvious bait

stop with this, you secret finno-ugrics

What are you talking about, it's best in the world.

>Sup Forumslacks are mostly fat neets they won't come to baltics
I'm not fat and from the south of Germany and I would love to visit your countries one day. To get a bit of the hanseatic feel if it's still around.

You were better off under Russia than you were Europe you ungrateful little whores

>Russian Kwass
>Russian Kefir
>Russian Borsch
>Some russian dish

You feel Baltic? I might mistake you for some Russian looking at this

great!

muhammad what's wrong with you??

That dish was made when we where part of Livonian Order, russians had nothing to do with it.

i would go to the baltics if they spoke english but they dont

The additions are clearly russian, mate

youtube.com/watch?v=AAekyLCSmkM
Livonians where finno ugrics, we are not finno ugrics Eesti.

If you go as a tourist they will.

stfu, we made you

It's like 1939 all over again

By making you mean counqering baltic tribes mashing them all togeather and destroying there identities?
Then yes.

accept your history, Alfreds Freimanis

>go back in time
>unite balts like Mindaugas did with lithuanian and samogitian tribes(year 1000 or 900)
>no crusaders in our timeline

Well on the bright side we own Riga now, and a lot of german architecture.

You never got counqered unlike we, becouse tribes where united, out tribes where each on there own.

What about your Prussian "brothers"? You let them go away and let fall Konigsberg to Russians?

Balto Prussian identity got destroyed by germans not russians.

dumb ancestors hehe , we could easily beat the shit of crusaders

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Saule
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Durbe

>Illiterate Latvians don´t know how to read in English
Damn, mate, I think, you are misreading things

I meant, that Prussians would be still saveable if you weren´t such savageous cucks

How am i suposed to know why they didn't help prussians?That happened hundreds of years ago.

True.
youtube.com/watch?v=pxSwaYP5xNA

damn that's some wewuz shit

HAIL PERKŪNAS

No, i know we where barbarians before you.you helped us in a way by counqering us.
Deus vulted our asses so hard that eaven USSR wasn't abble to hit that Lutheranism out of us.

>Thumbnail
HELL YEAH

>Why did you take this away from us russia?
Because we could.
Thats is your fault for bein weak.

You idiots where much better before comunism, killed milions of you'r own people and hundreds of sciantists and intelectuals.
Was it worth the comunism?
You destoyed yourself and smaller countries around you.

really? how do you know?

What's the name of that pink stuff?

tbf that's true, prussians got rekt becuase they kept raiding polish border, some prince invited teutons and they massacred baltic prussians (alongside with poles in """""Danzig""""" who were catholic) and then they caused both world wars
if prussians converted to catholicism germany wouldn't exist.

What do you mean by
>How do you know?
youtube.com/watch?v=V4veBuE_QA0

You faggot made me want to nuke you
Not going to visit that shithole

Also, you didn´t answer my questions, bitch

I suggest using this graph instead in the future, since it refers to a source and is more understandable.

Well, yeah, they invaded Poland
Danzig was Kashubian mostly
Germanic Prussians are descendants of Dutch people, Germans and Poles

You're welcome. Also do not forget that you wuz colonial empire thanks to us.

>You idiots where much better before comunism
>You destoyed yourself.
What SU achived in just 30 years were more than are miracle.
Are you dumb or just pretending?
>smaller countries around you
By the right of the strong, satellites are irrelevant, we used your as we see fit.