30 years old

>30 years old
>Never been married
>Never had kids

why isn't her life considered to be a failure? when did we fail as a society? what happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o2jnLMg7E88
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally who

She's like 6'2" mate. Not my type.

fpbp

She'll regret it when it's too late

>why isn't her life considered to be a failure?

because she's probably the greatest female tennis player...

and because having kids is the stupidest thing you can do right about now

>having kids is the stupidest thing you can do right about now
t. shlomo kushner

>because she's probably the greatest female tennis player...

lol

Because there's the option IVF pregnancy but the older you get, this shit gets dangerous aswell for the child and the mother. She's gonna regret it later in life.

she look like marine le pen 20 years ago

Wut?

>why isn't her life considered to be a failure?
that's not who it works, the question you're supposed to ask is
why doesn't she consider her life a failure?
and chances are are that if she doesn't she's in denial of it and is miserable
or maybe she's completely fine and if that is so then good on her

France failed as a country when their last hope ended up being a woman.

>30 years old

She's gonna hit the wall hard, you can see her looks starting to fade

F

Tall girls are the Patrician's choice. Less chance of manlet offspring and legs for days.

>because she's probably the greatest female tennis player...

Well it will be a great story when she has a room full of bored cats.

>and because having kids is the stupidest thing you can do right about now

Yes, because why would you want responsibility or to carry on your heritage. I would recommend you work a week in a senior home to see what happens when people come to the end of their life, and what they wish they did, and what they wish they could change.

Remember Stefi Graf? Martina Hingis? They were the greatest female tennis players before her and nobody fucking cares

12 year old detected.

I'm 32, my lady is 34. We have an 18 month old who wants for fucking nothing. I own a company and my wife is a doctor.

People I went to school with who had kids at 18 or even 25 are mostly still working the same shitty jobs we all had back then because the kids basically chained them to it.

You tell me which is the dumb way to do it.

>probably the greatest female tennis player

lolno.
Highest pay (from endorsements) is not the same as being the best.
Sadly, the best female tennis player is the gorilla.

>female athletes

Pretty much this. My dad and mom had me when they were 30 and 29 respectively. They wanted to have good income first. If he had me when he was 20 while he still worked as a carpenter I would've been way worse off. Instead he waited until he had a big house, 200k+ income, and could afford a private Catholic school.

by the way
gorilla williams takes adderall, but was not banned because she has a "prescription"

masha got banned because she was taking an over-the-counter drug.

((((((sanctions)))))) i swear

>Netherlands
>presumably a high-intelligence white couple that only reproduced once
>3rd world savages will out-breed you 6 to 1 and rape your baby

Sounds about right.

Raising teens in your 50's. Good luck. If they go the same route as you, you'll be 60 by the time the first one get's married. What a great job.

This.

t.manlet

>31 Million in prizes
>failure
Your stone age mind obviously sees women as a birthing womb and nothing else. She obviously sees that different. And with todays medicine it is no problem getting a child from 30 to 40.

Math skills aren't so good huh?

>and because having kids is the stupidest thing you can do right about now

>You tell me which is the dumb way to do it.

Your way.

Your lady's egg quality hits a major inflection point at age 35. You better knock her up ASAP to get that 2nd kid cooking.

If your wife is a doctor, your kid wants for full time attention of his/her mother. Women working in careers is degenerate stupidity.

If you aren't having at least 3 kids, you're not replacing you and your wife - you're not doing your part.

Mathematically, there is little chance of you having 3 kids with your wife's highest quality eggs.

I married my wife when she was 20. She wanted to get married at 18, but I was too redpilled about US divorce to get married so soon. She wanted kids ASAP afterwards. I was too stupid to indulge her right away.

I am a STEM meme guy and it has worked out well for us - she hasn't worked in over a decade, since her job is raising our kids and running our home.

We have 4 kids now and my wife is about to turn 36. I wish we had started having kids a bit earlier, because her time is running out.

Also, I will say that I have reduced fertility, and we needed IVF for the earlier kids. Our 4th one was naturally conceived and a total surprise to us both. Very happy.

Anyway, I know quite a bit about how IVF works because I've been through it several times. Female egg quality continues to degrade with her age, and IVF doesn't fix that. All the eggs your wife will ever have, she had when she was still inside her own mother's womb. Age 35, 40, and 45 are all inflection points in egg quality decrease.

Yes, 18 year old men who have no career and no source of income shouldn't be fathering kids they cannot take care of. That's why men should always get involved with a woman a few years younger than them - men need extra time to establish themselves as worthy partners, and, women should get married as soon as possible to maximize productive childbearing years, and to minimize the amount of cultural degeneracy that victimizes them.

you could have replaced "netherlands" with "usa" and it would still be accurate mate
same goes for most of us civilised types unfortunately

Wow, nice wall of text for a basement dweller that will never have kids at all.

>not doing your part
A woman will not spit in your mouth even when your tongue is burning. So how do you think you will ever do your part?

You do know that birth rates across the globe are levelling out, barring Africa, right? Even Brazil is below replacement and Mexico is close.

>american
>teen pregnancy epidemic
>kids raised by grandparents as real parents continue to be wastoids.
>raise generation of resentful, lower class peasants
>somehow see this as a victory

it matters what kind of lives parents of a child lived.
if they go through college and establish themselves through hard work, that actually reflects in their genome.
if some wastoid 18 year old has a kid, that kid will be genetically inferior.

you're either a retard, or a shill.
seems to be the case with so much nowadays.

I'm assuming you'll have more kids.... Tell me where do we round up when the number is past 5? So if your kid will be 15 and you'll be 47 - where would I round up to?

>I have reduced fertility
you relied on science to have kids and you are calling other people "degenerate" and "stupid"

t. manlet

>western countries, including russia has low birth rates
>"yo, lower them even further"

>>american
>>teen pregnancy epidemic
>>kids raised by grandparents as real parents continue to be wastoids.
>>raise generation of resentful, lower class peasants
>>somehow see this as a victory
>it matters what kind of lives parents of a child lived.
>if they go through college and establish themselves through hard work, that actually reflects in their genome.
>if some wastoid 18 year old has a kid, that kid will be genetically inferior.

Strangely an exact reflection of my own past experience.

Broads that don't have children go crazy later in life. They realize their lives were meaningless, and it destroys their psyche.

Gashes need to have children, just as men need a purpose in life (i.e. work, war, breeding)

and
>ugly as junk

how can I meet/marry her

My parents had us young 3 (+1) cousin that was dropped off. My dad installed carpet, and our mom was a house wife.

Not only are we vastly tougher than most of the kids we grew up around we're vastly more successful since we got to see our parents make mistakes as we were young.

The most succesful is the oldest with two advanced degrees. MBA/JD. All of us went to college with no help from parents. The downside was we were beaten constantly and made to fear our dad. Love was in short supply, and so was attention.

But even then non of us has been arrested as adults, and 1/2 are millionaires.

>you relied on science to have kids and you are calling other people "degenerate" and "stupid"

there's no evidence that my problems are genetic. In fact, the people I've talked to don't understand what the issue is.

As it turns out, I know a lot of white couples with fertility problems, and they are not old-age related fertility problems. Something fishy is going on in the west, and I don't know what it is, but I know a staggering # of white couples who have reduced or non-existent fertility, and that medicine cannot explain to us.

Intelligence in middle class western whites is known to be at least 50% heritable. My dad and his dad are both highly intelligent and highly successful, and so am I, and so far, it looks like my kids are on that path as well.

That said, people who do not have fertility problems should absolutely be taking maximum advantage of their good fortune - especially if those people are mean intelligence or higher.

Not having kids, not having as many kids, or waiting to have kids "because society" or "because muh woman's career" are foolish choices. They directly lead to the destruction of one's own society.

Meldonium is a serious PED though, adderall not so much
>t. someone who's taken both

>not breeding her to produce turbolanklet children
nigger

i'm sorry we can't all be homosexuals like you in your little inbred island, so naturally we want kids.

kek you're not going to get more than 2/3 normal children out of her.
Your kids will all be borderline autistic, full blown autism if you send them to daycare.
Your wife is old, you married a woman past her expiry.
Just hope that your kids plan their lives a bit better than you lel

slavic kids aren't worth anything in the long run though
1 northern european = 10 000 slavs = 100 000 chinks

30 my ass Croatianon... that girl looks like 4o years hard driving in Albania.

You're a weak faggot, people like you are the reason that the white race is disappearing and that's just the objective truth.

If you were a good and strong enough man, you'd be able to start a family at 18-25 and find a way to make it work.

I'd say your way is far more dumb because it negates any purpose of even procreating at all and because the things you think you needed to have achieved to start a family were all taught to you by kikes. Oh and btw good job failing at obtaining a stay at home parent for your child, I'm sure he's really enjoying daycare right now.

Anyways, I'm probably way happier than you and doing a lot more for the white race at age 20 with two children and one on the way.

whatever you say shlomo.
and what are you mountain jews worth?
all you do is count shekels.

what did northern europeans give to the world that the romans and greeks didnt?

LOL fucking nords are KANGZ tier

KeK

The nords picked up the ball where you medifags dropped it and ran it to the future so that the Muslims didn't finish destroying it.

You're welcome.

just stating the truth, slavs are worthless as a whole , there has never been a "slavic" contribution to the world which has any such great significance that it couldn't have been found by somebody else
the slavic soul is frozen, mentally impotent and incapable to any form of transcendence , they are formed by their environment unlike northern europeans which transform their environment to their liking
and we're not even gonna start about romans and greeks, they weren't slavs 1. and 2. you don't know naything about them anyway so why bother you fucking leaf

>there has never been a "slavic" contribution
>John Atanasoff
>first digital computer
What have you invented mountain jew? a pocket knife? lel.
You seem awful lot invested in hating slavs , did a slav fuck your gf or mom?

I know you don't have any engineers in your eastern shithole, but if you did, they would be busy studying our technology.

Now sit down slave.

The Slav is a crude sketch of a European, almost human in certain regards.

>all these butthurt and scared parents

Your kids will be hung and dragged through the streets for the color of their skin and you will rot in hell for the world you are leaving them with. I weep for my younger siblings, nieces and nephews.

Nikola Tesla was a ''sub-human'' slav.

nice ad.hom. you cuck. too bad it ain't an argument.
now when will you bring your gf on a vacation in bulgaria ;-) ?

You need to get your shit straight

30yo is the perfect age to get married, specially if she is successful in her career.

Only poor people and rich pedos crave young pussy to impregnate. For sex? Yeah the fresh and unused the better. For forming a family? I did choose a 30yo self made women.

>But user she did anal, sucked dozens of dicks, got fucked in every position possible.
As long as she doesn't act like a whore now, has stds or a blatant past as a slut you are fine. Think about this: you mother sucked other dudes balls dry before she met your father. You marry another equal, not a virgin.

>teen pregnancy epidemic

Been on the decline for years, son.

>>kids raised by grandparents as real parents continue to be wastoids.

Who said """wastoids""" should be having kids? Why are you presuming so much just to have a leg to stand on in this argument? Probably because you don't have one. Good to have Grandparents involved though.

>>raise generation of resentful, lower class peasants

Why are they "resentful"? Why are you creating a fantasy against which to argue?

White birth rates are down because "muh career and overpopulation", while you're out-bred by savages. Women should be married and reproducing by 24-25, and their husbands can be 30-33 and making decent money. Wives can work outside the home some as well, once the kids are grown enough.

You don't need to wait until your wife is down to her last 2 eggs. Your kids don't need to go to college even if now was the time, let alone 20 years from now.

that's a man

Slavs are literally the master race.

They are literally known to have more of a soul than any other race.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

>Muh Outlier

>Not understanding that exceptional individuals may occasionally arise from the most mediocre genetic stock.

>isn't smart enough to get a TUE like everyone else
>is literally dumber than a nigger
You're not helping desu

At what height is a person considered a manlet?

Life is made of choices, those people value their families over their success at the professional life (A.K.A being a better tool for Schlomo).

Those people will see their grandchildren graduate on college, probably have great grandchildren. You'll be lucky if your single son/daughter don't chose to follow your example and also leave parenthood for the 30s.

Your friends are probably thankful to you for sacrificing you family to sever the society (them) better.

I'm 179cm btw

180cm

Lower than 190cm

>when did we fail as a society? what happened?
Eroticization of culture and Sexual Revolution

and on the widest plan - nations of Europe started listening to the Demons and worship them. Europeans turned away from Civitas Dei to Hell

the thing thats wrong with this image is that women are liars
>i've only fucked 2 guys
so 10 then

>Women should be married and reproducing by 24-25, and their husbands can be 30-33 and making decent money.

Such a nu-male.

all blacks are men.
some have vagina though

This.
Only nogs and self conscious manlets like womanlets

There is plenty to choose from Virgin, One, Two, and Three according to that chart.
32%+11%+12%+22%+5%.

Like I said before will you marry a 20yo slut that will cheat you and is clueless about what matters at life, just because her pussy was used 40 times less?

Man up, confidence and pride are a balance. It maybe cute to watch a teen or mid 20s act like a prick or child asking your time, and money. But hey, I don't want to be in that dudes shoes when the kids are going to HS and you end up with an early 30s or early 40s total lunatic bitch that her life runs around you. Financially, socially and emotionally.

My mentally wont work in poor and super rich males that decide to have a family. But for middle class, and people only a dozens millions, a fucking career, a decent social circle... marriage is thing you want to do like a business. With some one mature, and equal to you.

>be your average brit
>cant answer a simple logic question
youtube.com/watch?v=o2jnLMg7E88

you were saying ?

>a failure
>because she hasn't gotten married nor had kids by the age of 30
>ignores 7 tennis championships and #1 ranking in women's tennis, winning $37 million in the process
>ignores her net worth of $125 million

She is still only 29 years old.

this
>195 slav

This is actually correct. 6'3" is considered a normal sized man, which is aprox 190.5 cm. Anything below this, considering a modern diet and medicine, is inferior and should be removed from the gene pool.

Tesla is massively overrated. Thousands of German Engineers contributed as much as him and more.

> citing male ancestral mixture as evidence for racial and cultural capability

>Such a nu-male

Agreed, it should be:

>Women should be married and reproducing after their menarche, and their husbands should be at they age they become capable to sustain a family.

>a leaf defending nordicstani countries

HAHAHAHA I can't believe you call mass muslim immigration and feminization running with the ball