My brother is dating muslim girl i need advice

My brother went to work abroad and i found out that from 3 months he is dating muslim girl. She is in her early twenties and wears hijab. I saw their photos on facebook and i almost had heart attack.My father is angry and told him to break up with her but he said that she is "good person". Can somebody tell me wtf is he thinking and what to do talk to his senses because i don't want to be uncle to some allahuakbar sandniggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KyhHe5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow calm down their Indonesia, your country is like 80% Muslim surely they can't be that bad

I'm from Poland!! We are like 90% catholics!!!

Your brother looks like a sandnigger and he's dating a Muslim

I don't see the problem

Denounce him from the family, make him stay in the Middle East.

My gf is a sunni. Woke her up to pray about 2 hours ago. I have been molding her into a very liberal muslim. She sometimes wears the hijab, sometimes doesnt. She voted for trump because she is wise. Muslims are true conservatives deep down. Your bro is a lucky man.

Ask him to commit suicide in the name of Jan Sobieski

>i don't want to be uncle to some allahuakbar sandniggers.
And I didn't want to read and reply to a retard's post but I did anyway. What's your point?

I mean seriously, come on! To begin with: he is from a country full of qts and he prefers to date a sandnigger? WHO DOES THAT?

Is she a good fuck in bed?

I don't know man i feel so embarrassed. The only thing that come to my mind is that he can't find normal woman and went for sandnigger from desperation.

I might do this.

Kill your brother, there's no other way

Kill yourself

Tell him to marry a white polish woman and hire the mudlsime as a nanny/maid so he can keep her as his mistress

You need to deal with her in accordance to the old traditions. REMEMBER THE CHARGE OF THE WINGED HUSSARS!

disown your brother. he was a piece of shit since birth.

YOur brother looks like a Muslim girl

That sandnigger is pretty sly, your brother is basically a ticket to a better life, after that she will dump his ass for another cuck

If she is dating (especially a non-Muslim man), she is likely not a strict Muslim. It's fine.

fpbp

This op Make him understand that is the case and he will let her go on his own

>My brother is dating muslim girl i need advice
get laid loser

its haram for muslim girls to marry christians
your brother will either be killed or convert to islam

never trust muslim vaginas. never

only muslim men are okay to date, they dont need to marry you, have great stamina, great cocks, masculine behaviour, sexy bodies.
/pol approved

Get a gf and stop being jealous,Grzegorz

I have bad feelings that she will want to move to Poland with him so she can run from that stupid religion. And one thing that is interesting her sister is hanging with them most of the time. (In my OP pic is not my brother)

lmao enjoy your extended family.

Disown and cut all contact

bro poles are genetically bacisically persians I am a pol and my skin is dark while i have blonde hair wtf

discord.gg/KyhHe5M

I mean, If he's into beating women, he's set for life.

>I'm from Poland!! We are like 90% catholics!!!
Lol trolled mate. But seriously start by calming your dad down, if he starts hammering on the point he's only going to make the muslim girl more attractive.

Be subtle. Maybe he can get her to stop wearing the hijab?

It's not a big deal as long as he doesn't have mixed kids with her

or is it?

Nice, your brother found a loyal virgin woman who will be completely submissive and loyal to him. Enjoy your roastie sloppy seconds and your failed marriage while your brother lives a happy life with his Persian wife

Send them a side of pork.

Wait until he brings her home and subtly make her fell uncomfortable. Maybe make a nice honey glazed ham for dinner and talk politics and religion

arabs/muslim women are superior
its that easy

He can find a Polish good person wife and make Polish babies. He MUST understand that hijabis are racially different, and giving birth to a mixed race child is a disservice to milennia of evolution.

Too bad none of them go to your country

Islam is the one true religion, your brother has finally seen the light infidel.

And yet you people struggle with changing lightbulbs

kys racist

keep telling yourself that

Have her convert

I swear i will beat the shit out of both of them. My dad is old he don't deserve this shit that they are pulling on our family.

I look forward to the day that my country comes to its senses and lets me go back to scalping you Muslim sand niggers. My only regret in the eight years I served killing Muslims is I didn't kill more you you shit stains.

This. Although they will likely behead him.

where is he? in which country?

>Amerifat reading comprehension

Kys Nazi, Islam will rule the earth.

t. Mahmoud Mohammed ibn Mohammed

Then I will go out killing your kind in any way I can. I look forward to seeing your in hell. Islam is the religion of Satan.

He is in Leicaster in UK

>Woke her up to pray about 2 hours ago
>I have been molding her into a very liberal muslim

Nice keyboard faggot

looooooool
checked

>uk
>muslim

wow your brother found love and happiness on the other side of the world and it has nothing to do with you. Absolutely terrifying right?? Sup Forums users are the biggest cucks on earth it is proven once again.

>a Polish man meets his Muslim gf in the UK
P O T T E R Y

let him live his own damn life

t. civic nationalist

t. scared christcuck

Your brother looks like a sandnigger desu

Also there's nothing wrong with colonizing middle eastern women

wew so he is in the muslim hearthland . Its dangerous for him with a hidschab girlfriend. Is he with her in public or is it a secret love?

Not of you faggot. Get some.

kek

stay out of your brother's business and let him make his own life choices, even if you don't agree with him

Is pic related?

You literally cannot date Muslim women. It's strictly forbidden in their religion.

Chill, I not only dated an Iraqi, I married her.

I'm working abroad here in Iraq, I'm a fucking white leaf.

I have zero love in my heart for islam (or any religion for that matter), but many muslim women, even hijabis are extremely feminine and very attractive.

After a while and I blame the Mia Khalifa video, you start to get a strong attraction to hijabis.

Then shit happens, you end up marrying a fairly liberal hijabi and dealing with her batshit crazy islamist family.

Suppose it's one step up from a nigger
Race>Religion

You can shut off the religion, you can't shrug off shitskin genes.

Stop being a faggot. Muslims are Poland's greatest allies. Would you prefer for him to bring home a Swedish or Kraut girl?
If we want the white race to survive we have to impregnate qt Turkish girls since they are white and conservative. My Turkish gf is pregnant with our 2nd kid and I couldn't be happier.
Inshallah my brother

ahahaha

From what i see they just hang around and visiting places and taking cute selfies which makes me vomit.
Pic not related

this

>literally can't do something because of muh book
>Christians sin every single day

K

are you a raghead now?

oh fucking KEK

>dating for 3 months
>has year old baby
Americans deserve ethnic genocide

Thanks a lot

Your father and you should go out and find a Polish qt for your brother if he is not man enough to do it by himself.

Take the bull by the horns, Polishbro. Don't let your family crash like that. You have always been waiting for a moment to do something for your own family, NOW IT IS THE MOMENT!

no?

wow your brother is a cuck when he didn`t even scored her.
So his only chance to shag her is to marry her.
You know what it means...

have you ever jizzed on her hijab?

>you end up marrying a fairly liberal hijabi

yeah, yeah, sure. And then you raise your kids muslim.

Fuck off Kraut you have more of them than us

>Mia Khalifa

>I'm from Poland!! We are like 90% pedos!!!

fixed

Ask him seriously how far he's planning to take this. How does he think she would want to raise children? Does he want his daughters to grow up thinking they're trash? Also she probably just wants a visa, happens all the time. Your brother is a fucking idiot.

Debilu! You just made more allah followers!! You should be ashamed of yourself!

nice hijabs are expensive.

Arab genes are superior. 90 IQ enables one to act in a far more aggressive manner. Europeans with their 100 IQ are too pussy and passified. You need an injection of Arab genes into the genepool to function better as a species.

>Canadian
>Lives in I fucking raq because his broad is there and that justifies moving to a third world failed state
>Married to a Muzzie
>Will have half breed kids who will hate themselves and probably grow up Moslem
>Deals with her Muzzie family and doesn't butcher them all in the name of his ancestors
ABSOLUTLEY
C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

So long as he doesn't convert.
Breeding a Muslim woman without converting is equivalent to having an imam's head on a stick.

This is their weak spot, attack their honour with your benis.

We'll raise our kids in Canada. They follow the religion of their father.

John Graves Simcoe is my lord and saviour.

>laugh
>realise you might be serious
>realise I live here

be thankful he is getting a virgin. won't find that in any other religion.

Is he in a muslim country? I mean you gotta fuck something and if his only options for holes are muslim girls what is he supposed to do?

Just make it clear that thats all it is and that if he tries to bring her back you will honor kill him.

Your good dude. Their kid ain't gunna be muslim. He gunna have some middle-eastern genes.

She's a muslim, the man dominates her life. If your brother doesn't want muslim kids, he ain't getting muslim kids.

You're most probably a Żyd, so in the end you reap what you sow. Serves you right, ścierwo.

>She voted for trump because she is wise.
Yeah, a truly wise vote in the name of neocon agenda.

That is exactly what we need.

Not the same thing, idiot. Islam is far more comprehensive than Christianity. Women are not allowed to date, and they absolutely cannot date non-Muslims.

2/10 bait.

There's no way a hijab-wearing muzzie woman would casually date men. Least of all a kuffar like your brother.