DAILY REMINDER THAT RACES DO NOT EXIST. THERE IS ONLY ONE RACE: HUMAN RACE

Races are a social construct. This is proven over and over again. There are no studies that show the opposite.
If not, just prove me wrong.
>Pro tip: You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_odor
discord.gg/KyhHe5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah definitely, thats why blackk have bigger dicks and smaller brains .

THere are races, that doesnt mean we have to discriminate between them

So show me studies were I can see that civilizations are a matter of race and not a matter of culture. YOU CAN'T.

Why not just ask for a race-realism thread instead of roleplaying as a libtard?

>Pro tip: You can't.
b-but pepe said blacks are bad. pepe wouldn't lie to me.

Because that doesn't work
Thank you, if you have anything else, it would be appreciated =)

If race doesn't exist how is racism possible? How can people with separate minds share a delusion unless some sort of information is being transmitted about objective factors?

did i fuckking tell you they are a matter of race? fuck no
civilisation are based on culture not on race. Race is just a minor difference between the individuals but in the end the culture builds the civilisation not the other way around

There are Humans and then there are Jewmans

The second someone "socially constructs" me up some green people I'll believe this bullshit.

Whoever push for these ideas, why do they always use a nigger guy with a white women?

Why not a nigger girl with a white guy?

La raza determina en gran parte la cultura. La cultura no crece de los arboles. Y las diferencias raciales provienen, tambien en gran parte, de las diferencias ambientales (clima sobre todo) y su incidencia en la evolucion.

Because 1 nigger girl fucking 1000 white boys can have no more than 70 mixed kids in her life. But 1 nigger boy can fuck 1000 whites and can have 70.000 mixed kids. Who controls women controls its race, and (((they))) control our women.

>looks at a nigger
>black as tar, huge flat nose, jaw jutting forward, head slanted back, yellowed eye "whites," black hair, black eyes, big fat lips, curly kinky wiry pubes on head

>looks at European
>fair skinned, long forward nose, jaw directly under nose, thin lips, any number of hair colors, any number of eye colors, long, straight, silken hair

Yeah they look exactly the same to me!! Guess it was just a "social construct" after all.

Chihuahuas are the same as Labradors too, breeds are just a social construct.

If races are a a social construct, then nobody can be racist., you mouthbreathing nigger bastard.

Phenotypes exist, combinations of repetitive phenotypes are called races in humans, you're a fucking retard and have never taken a biology class if you do not understand this.

I always wondered the same thing.
When you watch our television, it's always nigger male with white female. 95% of the time.

Despite the fact that white male + chingchong female is actually the most common pairing by far. But you rarely see it.

Hmm... I wonder why. Maybe looking at (((who))) owns the media and produces the shows/commercials could lead to a clue...

You guys need to redeem yourselves

>RACE IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT
>STOP BEING RACIST

>GENDER IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT
>STOP BEING SEXIST

>t. libfucktard

>posting from a warzone

>tfw too smart to obey the law

Law is a social construct. Prove me wrong.
>Pro tip: you cant

Asians dont sweat.
Ha! Your move pedro.

Hmmmm. I'm sure that (((they))) just want to make the world a better place by making you guys accepting nigs

Thank you

>LARPing libtard
Why are you idiots replying to this faggot?

source?

leaf my thread

Good that you dont take my word for it.

The ABCC11 gene is known to determine axillary body odor and the type of earwax.[4][16][17][18] The loss of a functional ABCC11 gene is caused by a 538G>A single-nucleotide polymorphism, resulting in a loss of body odor in people who are specifically homozygous for it.[18][19] Firstly, it affects apocrine sweat glands by reducing secretion of odorous molecules and its precursors.[4] The lack of ABCC11 function results in a decrease of the odorant compounds 3M2H, HMHA, and 3M3SH via a strongly reduced secretion of the precursor amino-acid conjugates 3M2H–Gln, HMHA–Gln, and Cys–Gly–(S) 3M3SH; and a decrease of the odoriferous steroids androstenone and androstenol, possibly due to the reduced levels and secretion of DHEAS and DHEA (possibly bacterial substrates for odoriferous steroids).[4] Secondly, it is also associated with a strongly reduced/atrophic size of apocrine sweat glands and a decreased protein (such as ASOB2) concentration in axillary sweat.[4]

The non-functional ABCC11 allele is predominant among East Asians (80–95%), but very low in other ancestral groups (0–3%).[4] Most of the world's population have the gene that codes for the wet-type earwax and normal body odor; however, East Asians are genetically predisposed for the allele associated with the dry-type earwax and a reduction in body odor.[4][16][18] East Asians (Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese) have fewer apocrine sweat glands compared to people of other descent, making East Asians less prone to body odor.[20][21] The reduction in body odor and sweating may be due to adaptation to colder climates by their ancient Northeast Asian ancestors.[16]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_odor

Daily reminder, that yes you are right,
>there are humans
>then there are niggers

no species mixing

discord.gg/KyhHe5M

Ok boy, post nigger hate

i am dying here rofl

well for once i didnt belive you at all but now when you explained it with soruces and some names i cant quite understand you almost made me change my mind

but the funny thing

i asked the source of that picture becasue i found her hot af

also TIL about body odor

race is an overgeneralization of ethnicity which is already an overgeneralization of population biology and genetics

race is a social construct made by governments and the elite to divide people and keep them fighting among themselves

Yet race specific diseases exist.

There are different races retards, a species can interbreed with each other and give off viable offspring. Races with in a species exist with differences such as Asian have slanted eye, blacks have big dicks, and Muslim's have a tendency to blow up .

>always talks about evolution
>believes that groups isolated for hundreds of thousands of years have developed no difference at all

being half jap, this might explain how I can get away with showering like once a week.

lmao all that trouble I went through looking it up.

sry I stole that pic from someone else, reverse image search may give you info.