H-he cares about the working class

>h-he cares about the working class

Trumptards actually believe that

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/doral/article144398514.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-01-05/trump-s-dc-hotel-tagged-with-5-million-in-unpaid-worker-liens
wsj.com/articles/donald-trumps-business-plan-left-a-trail-of-unpaid-bills-1465504454
foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/10/dozens-lawsuits-accuse-trump-not-paying-his-bills-reports-claim.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Trumptards actually believe that
Nah, they just hate liberals so fervently that they're willing to blind themselves to any behavior Trump could pull.

wait, when you're very rich and have bodyguards and lawyers, you can just not pay subcontractors?

inb4 70+ replies by obamaleaf sperging out
t. neutral observer that finds him the furthest on the spectrum

This trash article in the Miami Herald is completely absent of facts, leafy-poo. Makes me think that whatever the paint store did was egregious as fuck - the article admits they did not "follow the law" - and the liberal media's covering it up.

Basically this. When you have "the other side" running around screaming about how terrible white males are, all day long, you tend to be a little more lenient on the alternatives.

>try to get out of paying someone 35 grand on a technicality
>end up paying 10 times that for their legal costs
I don't understand why anyone wouldn't just pay them.

apparently

Trump's lawyer "argument"? The paint stored filed the suit against the wrong entity, therefore they should not get paid

>Trump’s company argued last summer and to the appellate court that The Paint Stop hadn’t followed certain Florida statutes to the letter and the Notice to Owner from The Paint Stop identified the wrong contractor.

>h-he dindu nuffin

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-01-05/trump-s-dc-hotel-tagged-with-5-million-in-unpaid-worker-liens

>h-he a good boy

wsj.com/articles/donald-trumps-business-plan-left-a-trail-of-unpaid-bills-1465504454

>h-he a victim of ebil rich contractors

foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/10/dozens-lawsuits-accuse-trump-not-paying-his-bills-reports-claim.html

Yup... THAT's why she's not procreating.

Damn you pulled up those links fast. It's almost like you're copying them from some sort of document...

He was probably in the right, legally. But judges have shown that the law doesn't really matter anymore, it's all about what's politically correct.

Trump's fragile ego prevents him from admitting defeat, at all times

and by "defeat" I mean, paying what was agreed upon. He literally tried to walk away from paying because he "had paid enough"

Sup Forumstards still defend this con man

if Obama had done 0.001% of the shenanigans Trump has done so far he'd be already hanging at Guantanamo

>screaming about how terrible white males
What makes you think the conservatives' constant screaming about how terrible blacks and immigrants and women are is any less infuriating?

you can literally google "trump unpaid" and there's plenty of stories, lawsuits and testimonies from unpaid contractors

don't let that get you in the way of your "alternative facts", tho, stupid trumptard

>m-muh ebil judges

lmfao

Well his shady business dealings are well documented

It's almost as if he has his copypastas ready. Be prepared, in a post or two everything will be "muh right wing retards btfo" "obamaleaf wins again". I can't understand why someone actually tries to "reason" with this autismo.

Try to imagine for a second that you were white. Can you imagine what it feels like? The answer is no. You can't. This is why we will never see eye-to-eye about most parts of the world.

Yeah, but those particular links are well down in the results, underneath a bunch of better ones.

>h-he a gud boy
>f-fake news!
>l-libtard lies!

they aren't tho

>m-muh white genoside!!!!

lmfao

Because I am a white male, I find it less infuriating. Because you are not white, it infuriates you more. How dumb are you that this requires an explanation?

Reminder trumptards are redditors.

>if Obama had done 0.001% of the shenanigans Trump has done so far he'd be already hanging at Guantanamo
Yeah. It's called double standards. They're not a new thing.

Pfff OP, this is just 5D interdimensional warp based chess.

Just like everything shit he does, there's certainly always some deeper meaning to it!

I haven't defended trump once since this thread started. Just making observations about the poster. No politician/rich person actually cares about the middle class.

The WSJ link is 4th, Bloomberg 8th, Fox 25th.

Why would you choose the bloomberg link at #8 instead of the wapo link on the same story at #2, or pass over the two USA Today links about "hundreds" of lawsuits against Trump for unpaid bills?

Because autists yell fake news about half the outlets out there

>can't refute the mountain of lawsuits behind the con man
>"w-well look at that on MY search engine your links are like, totally out of order"

can you be any more pathetic?

Imagine if Obama had done dis
Sup Forums would've had literally started the Beta Uprising

Look, no one gives a fuck about your stupid thread (except you and the shills that will keep bumping it every few minutes for the next 6 hours). I'm just pointing out how transparent you're being right now.

>no argument at all
>"u just a s-shill!"

fucking trumptards lmfao

kek. have a pity-bump.

bump

I see your point,

looks like a shill,

this. Trumpfags are like cultists. Need to purged from Sup Forums

I meme for Trump just to fuck up American politics for 4 years

No one cares, Trump is President faggot

shill

>not knowing that google personalizes search results using your metadata

TRUMPKINS BTFO
PAY THE BILL

Yeah, what's with conservitards and their completely unjustified caution around upstanding urban black doctors and lawyers!

>call people what you are
You guys shill like 5 yesr olds lmfao

>Killing niggers

Gods work.