#Alone together is intolerent

You can view my adventure to Kiasma from the Sunday 16.04.17 recording.

Click the top right button on the feed for a list of past recordings. Think its second from top atm.

Timestamps:

I enter at
5:43:40

Guards enter at
6:04:00

Installation closed at
6:07:40

Guards follow me at
6:08:35

Installation reopened at
6:09:00

I return at
06:15:00

Pretend to piss on shed at
6:17:00

Stopped from writing signs for cam at
6:20:30

Draw signs while talking to guards at
6:24:40

Cops arrive at
6:25:20

Cops leave at
6:30:50

I re-enter cabin at
6:31:10

I leave at
6:42:20

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was insulted, belittled, threatened, harassed by staff, by shia et al, and people in the cabin constantly censured and they even tried pulling the cop card (unsuccessfully, wasting their time and mine).

The installation is categorically intolerant, biased and actively offensive to anyone with a differing opinion.

I hope you are atleast entertained.

This is what a fascist exhibition looks like.

There is no god damn way they put that on air. They seriously cant be this fucking retarded

Shia went straight into his racist/"you are pathetic/divisive rant. Also accused me of voting for Trump, to which I pointed out Im not a US voter.

Luke was the surprise. Started ranting about safe spaces and how I am threatening the others in the hut and making them feelnuncomfortable.

Some women in the hut started insulting me and claiming I was preventing them from speaking.

A woman guard and then two male guards came in and asked me to leave to make space for others. I refused and pointed out Im not taking any more space than anyone else, and that why dont they ask someone else.

They then closed the installation. I went for a walk and stood by the hut as if tonpaiss on it for a few minutes to annoy/confuse the guards.

I was going to write signs to show to the cam, but guards immediately said its not allowed, and would constitute "protesting" which is not allowed in a public space (Kiasma is a municipal owned venture) without a license from police.

When the cops showed up, they checked my id, asked if the staff wanted me removed, to which head securitas guard said no, so they left.

Basically Shia/Luke/women in hut, 3 guards and police all tried to bully me into leaving.

All failed.

The oppression and forced censure around this "art" is palpable. Truly fascist. There is no freedom and the bias is very real and completely intolerant of a different opinion.

I was challenging Shia and Lukes views.

They immediately started huge escalations and skewing the topics completely out of whack so as to support their own self-serving narratives and world views.

Meanwhile other idiots asked if its cold in lapland, or talked about the new shoes they bought today. Totally pointless small-talk.

Then they tried using passive aggressive sarcasm and outright insults on me. I responded like a man (something they apparently have little experience with) and they turned to complaining to the staff instead.

>Luke was the surprise
no surprise there, he's a bird brain. let him know on twitter.

Its still available in the 7hr Sunday stored feed.

I reviewed it all today inorder to see what happened again from an outside perspective, and compiled the timestamps.

They keep ranting about and insulting me even when Im outside talking to guards/cops.

Shia says at one point he wants to shove his tongue in my mouth. Ill dig up that timestamp later.

Im online for the next hours.
AMA

t: Suitman

>being this autistic
I know you don't want to hear this, but you seriously need help.

He is easily the distanced from reality of them all.

He starts ranting at me about how Im making people uncomfortable in a "safe space", and how I lack empathy, and how perceiving life as a game is harmful to others.

Meanwhile he himself is insulting me, judging me, telling me to leave etc.

I said "fuck" once as an non-direct expletive and thereafter he started accusing me that that is innapporptiate around children, whilst Shia is insulting me personally with far worse terms, including sexual harassment.

The hypocrisy and lack of introspection on his part is astounding.

well done based user

obviously he has a setup with plenty of people that worship him

if they threaten you make video and go to police

Explain.

The rest of people talked about the weather in Lapland, shoes, and other inane small-talk.

Im considering pressing charges for sexual harassment when Shia claimed he wants to shove his tongue in my mouth, and for defamation of being accused as a racist and nazi withput proof, when infact I am not.

do it, it would be hilarious if he had to leave the shed to go talk to the police

dont forget to inform them that he was already arrested twice for violent behaviour in the states, look it up and bring proof

I think he was arrested and charged only once.
The other victim didnt press charges.

We have different laws on defamation and sexual harassment here in Finland than in the US, and what he wrote in the stream does to my mind constitute both.

I paid 14e to get into that municipal owned gallery, but not to get libeled without proof of being a nazi/racist/fascist or sexually harassed with claims of wanting to shove his tongue into my mouth.

Im currently reviewing the vid and taking screenshots.

gogo

>this thread

What happened is real.

Its documented on the stream.

>We have different laws on defamation and sexual harassment here in Finland than in the US, and what he wrote in the stream does to my mind constitute both.

How so? Or what is different?

Having said this, the staff where polite, albeit misguided.

They are just doing their job, but the arguments they made to attempt to convince me to leave where not valid.

The two guards you see me talking to where very civil, and I have no umbrage with them. The cops too where entirely professional. The "boss" securitas guy did not ask the cops to remove me from the premises when asked.

Their hands are tied, as where mine.

The only hands that arent tied, are those of the artists, but they too should be held accountable for their actions, especially in a tax funded municipal service, for entry into which I paid, only to be met with insults, defamation and sexual harassment.

I have no issue with the staff or the police.
They are just trying to do their job, and they did it as well as they can under the circumstances.

It was a huge inconvenience for me, but Im ok with that.

Im not however ok with what happened inside the cabin and what the artists wrote about and to me.

We dont have as constitutional and explored freedom of expression laws as you do.

Libel/slander here are rolled into one as defamation, and the burden of proof is far lower.

I identified myself by name and on video.

Their responses to me are documented, and constitute defamation in an attempt to harm my reputation/person/profession. Shia went even further with sexual harassment by claiming he wants to shove his tongue in my mouth, to which I dont consent.

I was accused of being a nazi/racist/fascist without proof, I was accused of harming others in the cabin though I did no such thing. I was sexually harassed by Shia claiming he wants to shove his tongue in my mouth.

All of this is documented in the stream storage.

Fuck this faggot You're actually prepared to get your hands dirty and he is a faggot.
Play on...

So I can't go to Finland and say I'm going to fuck your mother without potential repercussions?

I will start the process this week.

Its not right what happened to me.

Its all there in the stream.

This is not freedom, tolerance or positive.

Im a big supporter of net neutrality and the option to be anonymous.

But I, nonetheless, choose to be net transparent.

My name is Sebastian Schubakoff aka: Suitman.
I am real. This is me, and I stand for it.

This was what happened to me.
This was real.

>fuck your mother
This is not defamation.
Its an insult, yes, but not the same as saying "you fucked your mother" which would be a lie and slander/libel unless you can prove it happened.

See the difference?

that gigantic rant lol

good man

You're doing Kek's work.

Remember that.

May the Holy Digits forever bless you.

lawsuit confirmed

Shia seems angry
Someone should play leekspin on their phone for him

good job bro, if you ever go back remember to be corduil to any staff, as you say they are just doing their jobs and probably dont sniff shias farts like his cult

Thanks for the cross-post and effort veli.

The situation is worse than I thought.
The division is so wide, that the center cannot hold.

They hate us, utterly, without reservation.
"We" are the enemy to them and they are prepared to go to all extremes to silence any opinion that doesnt match their own.

Talk wont work.
I tried, and was immediately met with bigotry, hate and prejudice.

This division will only get worse.

>your not good at this g
>your words are ignorant g
>your life sucks g

Pic related needs to show up at Shia's cabin.

op you are a genuine man of concrete character to have gone through with this and i thank you for sharing it here

That's why we invented trolling. They can't be reasoned with. So just laugh at them and point out their hypocrisy. They fucking hate it

I talked with staff for a long time, and the cops.

I have no issue with them at all.
They are doing their job, and though their orders are not justified, they never exceeded their mandate.

They listened and did what they are supposed to.

My only issue, is they tried to coerce me to leave. They said I should make space for others, but why should I be singled out to leave, and not others who take as much space.

I salute the staff, and cops, and thanked them both. Finland is an orderly, civilised society, and I am proud to be a part of it. I never even cross a road without a green light.

I support you fully.

Got a link to.. anything?

I was too.

Face it guys - Shia has won. We can't find him. We can't even put together a thread to find him without the conversation devolving in to the hilarious lulz we'll pull once we find him. It never fails. In every thread. You guys are so autistic you can't focus for just one god damn productive thread. Face it

> HE HAS DIVIDED US

Thanks leaf-bro.

The irony is, that there is hate in this world, but it isnt coming from us, its from "them".

We are an international board of peace.
No matter how one cuts it, even this place is more fair, equal and tolerant than these guys are in the real world.

This art exhibit was the closest to fascism Ive ever encountered. I was censured, suppressed, insulted, sexually harassed and altogether made to feel unwelcome, just cos I have a different view.

that is indeed the grand hypocrisy and what is so dangerous is the doublethink surrounding exactly this spiteful bile that these pretentious libshit leftards will so readily spout at the drop of a hat. one only needs to see how that anger is being and CAN be manipulated by looking upon history and the pitfalls of irrational pseudo-marxist evil. it's absolutely incoherent and invites the worst from people. look at shia's words of an american empire as a figure of disgust when his sole accomplishment in life revolves around US-military shitwank michael bay flick to know exactly how detached this man is from reality. it's shamelessly disgusting.

what form of fucking art piece is this indeed when such a puke can behave in such a manner. is the idea to be fucking insulted and slandered upon walking in for perceived political views?

he is a fucking living meme is right

This is beyond trolling. I was real and legit, yet this happened to me.

Kiitos, veli.
Tän on loputtava.
Kato mitä ne teki mulle, pelkästään siksi että mulla on eri mielipide.

alonetogether.kiasma.fi

follow instructions in thread to access sundays feed.

I talked to Shia, face to face via internet.
Ive watched thousands of hours of HWNDU.
We dont need o find him. The Kiasma node is the center., and interaction there as I experienced says it all.

complimentary bump

"trying to find and kill us"

they think anyone actually wants to touch their louse-infested hair, they are so fucking paranoid and actually think they deserve more than being laughed about for their low effort, low energy, probably self-serving dull projects.

Anyone could put a fucking camera and some useless words somewhere trying to get people to pick up some kind of mantra. Actually, these people probably got a special permission to put that up because they had famous Shia Labeouf and his worthless artsy friends and how could you say no to that.
And that laughable flag. I supported that getting taken down because it was NOTHING. It represents NOTHING, it said NOTHING, it took no effort from nobody.
It was worth the game of remote capture and flag though.

LAWSUIT!
LAWSUIT!!
LAWSUIT!!!

bump

I have a thick skin, and Im an oldfag.

But the reaction from the artists and the crowd in the hut surprised even me.

Then they called staff, who could do nothing.
Then they called cops, who could do nothing.

These people have completely lost touch with reality, as well as common courtesy and decency. They think I am human trash, below the human standard. They think Im shit on the bottom of their shoe, something disgusting and to be scraped off with a stick.

I cannot overstate how oppressive the entire situation was.

I got shit on from all directions. Its only the fact that Im 36 and experienced/prepared by life that I managed to keep my cool and navigate past all the dangers besetting me on all sides.

That cabin was the most hostile environment Ive ever been in, and Ive been in some deep and shitty places.

Learn from my experience, as I have.

The division between us and them, is far more severe than I had feared to imagine.

They hate us, absolutely, and will go to any end to stop anyone arguing against them.

might come to the point where it's us or them soon enough here

right on for keeping it steady though man it has to be resisted

Ok, what the fuck is going on here? What am I looking at? Can someone give me a quick rundown on this case?

Kek, who wouldve thought that shia and co are not open to different opinions

They're at a swedish cuck shed circa 2016 museum

agreed

nobody wants to kill them.

its shitty trolls mouthing off, but they take it for real cos its convenient to their narrative.

Ill contact police this week.
It aint right what they did.
Especially not here in Finland.

The situation is worse than I thought.
Much worse.
Dialogue is not possible.

Shia and two others created an art installation with a central node in Kiasma, Helsinki, to which they have a video/audio connection, but can only respind with text.

I went there on Sunday and the rest is described in this thread.

Based Finn

>Ill contact police this week

BASED
A
S
E
D

>Im considering pressing charges for sexual harassment when Shia claimed he wants to shove his tongue in my mouth

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

They wont even listen.

They go 0->crazy in seconds.

All I could do was stand there and try to keep up by responding as Shia/Luke escalated issues/topics waaay beyond what was necessary or relevant.

Then they continued to insult me after the installation was SHUT DOWN, and reopened, whilst I had to commit to talk with guards and police later.

We talk about fascism here on pol all the time, but this is what it really looks like.

Total suppression/denigration of anyone that disagrees,.

That is how bad this has gotten.

Are these native Finns behaving like this or are they tourists from his cult?

We tried to reason with him but he is the one with the shotgun and his little friend Mr Skeleton hands should be obvious to anyone actually paying attention.

You know the one saying how he shoots people and takes drugs with shia one season 1 of HWNDU.

I cant tell what the silent majority thought.

There was imo some support for my talk in the cabin, but not vocal.

Some guy was tweeting about what happened from the outside.

The people talking, talked about the weather and shoes, or to suck up to Shia as a movie star.

The whole experience was bizarre.

I had to spend most of it talking with guards and cops.

Inside, I spoke with a loud but calm voice to discuss with the artists. They didnt like that, nor did some people in the cabin.

The whole experience was exactly the opposite of what the intended/stated purpose of the installation was.

Reasoning is no longer possible.
(If it ever was)

I experienced this firsthand.

These people are too deep in their own bubbles.

(PS: Skeleton Hands was one of us)

Damnit Skeleton Hands Trolling Skill is Maximum, I should have known by how damning what he was saying was.

I'm sorry for the way you were treated OP. No one should have to go through that.

>you didnt dress up like a hasid jew
found your problem

if you had a jewish hat on shia would not have bullied you

I took it like a man.
But it was difficult and fraught with danger.

Fortunately Im an oldfag, experienced and know what Im doing.

If I had lost my cool or said the wrong thing at anytime, Id have been fucked.

But the shit I had to deal with was not ok.
That was not worthy of Finland, or of a civilised society.

The situation is worse than I had dared to fear.

Or a burka.

But Im big on being real.

What you see in the stream, is legit me.

I am not going to pretend to something/someone I am not.

What you see on the steam is legit me, 100%.

This is my gift and thanks to you, pol.

Witness me.

May God guide your hand user God Bless Amen

Are you gonna go back?

The 14e entrance hurts, and its legit dangerous for my future.

I have 50 slides of legit handmade OC ready to show the cabin, but apparently I cant show it to cam, though I will probably attempt it.

I spent the night before at an °old friends birthday after having gone nowhere for like 9months, but I goddam forgot to hit "send" on the email after uploading the slideshow at home and rushing out, so I didnt have access to it on my tablet.

The severity of the division I experienced on Sunday means I should go back. As you, my bros here, know, you can smell it when something stinks. And this thing stinks badly.

Im worried about what might happen, but I know someone must stand against the division. If that has to be me, so be it.

Furthermore, I did this for the honor of Finnfags.

Let it not be said we did not face this with bravery when our time came.

I went, I saw, and I conquered.

t: Suitman

Last grace bump.

Witness me.
Witness how bad this has gotten.

fucking kids
get a life

Im 36, veli.

This is real, and this is life.

>>fucking kids

what do you have against kids?

where you not a kid once?
are kids not the future?

Ollaan /ourguys/ien kanssa kohdattu samaa fasismia paikan päällä mutta ei onneksi seksuaalista häirintää. Tai, en kyllä tiedä mitä toi fasisti puhuu ihmisten selkien takana...

Ne jatkoi paskan puhuntaa pitkään mut lähtemisen jälkeen.

Helppoa, kun ei ole kyseinen henkilö vastaamassa.

Instead I had to talk with guards and police,

Nonetheless, what they said is recorded.
Including the sexual harassment.

It would be great to see this mad man arrested on foreign soil.

I will pursue the process in the next week.

They may be isolated in a cottage, but that is no excuse for defamation and sexual harassment in a public space.

This is fucking beautiful.
Godspeed,you magnificent faggot!

Ill keep you updated and I think I need to make a return with other methods.

This intolerance must not stand.

This is not the purpose of art, nor their stated purpose.

Shia is the only person to ever be arrested and charged with a criminal offense in conjunction with these projects.

That speaks volumes.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

So have you found his cabin or what?

I was kicked out twice. They escalate fast as fuck. They do not want to hear outside their bubble.

They're such precious little babbies.

They pretend to want to have a dialogue, but all they want is endorsement and affirmation.

If you disagree, they shut you down -- they accuse you of being a fascist while they themselves are in fact the fascists, i.e., the one who shut down those who disagree.

It's all very perverse, and childish.

It's also disgusting and somewhat creepy because they are so utterly blind to their own hypocrisy.

I had reckoned this just another laboredly clever performance art stunt. But you called them out on their shit and exposed the pettiness, venom and intolerance of this hateful little crew -- a microcosm for a toxic subculture that mirrors their views. As such, and in spite of the alleged artists, some truth has emerged from this shitshow. Well done, suitman.

ebin :---D MAKE'S AMERIKAN GREAT AGAINS

I go in at 39:42 same day as you. Sunday. Other day I got kicked out was day2

be the jew

(You) should put together a EPK of this content and make it a censorship issue...
These (((artists))) are "otherizing" you and using their platform to censor your free speech.
Their totalitarianism shouldn't be promoted as (((art))) ,especially by the progressive Finnish people.

Take it to the press.
These 3 are mocking Finnish culture,and appropriating it to promote their own Marxist bullshit.

Go to the press Finnanonbrofampaitachi.

KEK is with you, Suitman. Thank you for your service on the eastern front.

Who's paying for all this shit and guards!? Is it Shia?

guys... this has gone on long enough that I went from thinking Shia was just a cuck, to being pretty sure he's mentally ill. Maybe we should stop trolling him and try and get him some mental help? :^)

I think luke is doing the kicking out. Shia wants to talk. Shia is the nicest and funnest of the three.

The best thing about hwndu is that from now on every art project that Shia sets out to do from now on will be hounded and shut down by pol.

You are doing kek's work user, godspeed.

This. Use the enemy's weapons againsy them. Do not tolerate this authoritarian fascists masquerading as "artists"

58:44 security kicks me out lol

goodjob Pekka, we are proud of u
>digits confirm it

When was this, veli?

Is there vid?