What the actual fuck Sup Forums, PC is a worldwide epidemic

What the actual fuck Sup Forums, PC is a worldwide epidemic.

Listen to this shit I just saw on the news:

>So I'm in Mexico right now and turn on the TV to watch early morning news
>They are talking about this "newsreporter" that pressed charges against a cab driver and sent him to jail because he "abused her"
>keep listening
>the abuse was him saying "you're pretty"
>tfw you can go to prison for giving out compliment

link I googled about it:

animalpolitico.com/2017/03/plaqueta-guapa-denuncia-acoso/

Wewlad,
That amount of newfaggotry just gave me a bit of the tism.

To prison that is

>mexican intellectuals

>why are women untamed horses
The problem is, no one is actually abusing women anymore.
So they have nothing to help them put things in perspective.

Tulum vacation idiot

Good goy, yes, keep paying attention to our distractions.

Politically active Femanon here. I'm amazed these arguments are starting to sway me.

I've taken to the streets many times and changed many minds. I stood at the can/us border for manning/wikileaks for several days, I counter-marched in several areas, sometimes leading, always peaceful, I argued in the streets, I wrote letters, I got a religious flag removed from the front of city hall. I'm aware that I'm more intelligent than most women. I had high testosterone exposure in the womb and I've always tested at high intelligence levels. I had a 12th grade reading level in grade 5.

The idea of not being able to vote is absolutely horrendous to me... until I remember how much more there is to do than vote, and until I remember how little most women care about politics or any kind of objectivity in argument. I've tried to talk to so many women, and most get this passively disgusted look on their faces as soon as I make an objective claim, especially one against some other idea that they like. And they turn away and exclude me, because I'm not participating in groupthink. And THESE women are voting. THESE WOMEN are probably largely responsible for the failure of the NDP.

Most women don't care enough about politics to be intellectually honest. Most women tend toward group think. The women who DO care about politics, who CAN make a valid argument -- men will listen to reason. Our reason. I'm pretty sure.

So... yeah. Fuck. This is weird.

The second part about the right to work is stupid though. Most women don't want to go out to work. They want families. Just stop encouraging women to work when they don't want to, stop telling them they'll be fulfilled, stop the propaganda campaigns, and stop the affirmative action, hire on merit and that'll be enough.

Maybe that can be applied to the voting issue as well. Stop encouraging women to vote. They don't give a fuck anyway. But how the fuck do we overturn all the propaganda?

This is such a miserable topic.

Is this pasta? Anyway, men will certainly listen to reason, but I don't think I've ever heard a woman make a valid and sound argument IRL.

t. Logician

>Stop encouraging women to vote. They don't give a fuck anyway

But they care about their perceived rights, so good luck trying to have a rational discussion about this, because it will never be about the vote itself. The vote isn't valuable, what's valuable is not being told you can't.

tits or GTFO
Not really, the article says the police gave him an administrative sanction, pay a ticket. the man refused to do it and spend the night in the police office, not jail.

Honestly going to pull the trigger shortly if shit doesn't change.
>PC Is the beginning of the fall.

well, the tax driver was wrong, she's ugly as sin

No, this is me rambling onto the internet anonymously because who the hell would I talk to in RL about potentilally willingly giving up my right to vote, or at least acknowledging that most women should not vote?

Women who make sound arguments are rare, but we exist. My parents beat me up regularly for it.

>Nice job wasting your life for meaningless things.

rule 8

Nice job branding both meaningful and unstated things as 'meaningless.'

Still very retarded.

There are some tweets of that fucking retard girl tweeting:

>"i just met, Mr. Covadonga! He said i was pretty!"

>"My taxi Driver Is so handsome, he should be a model!"

>"The new intern is so handsome! We are all watching over him!"

But no, don't let a brown, poor taxi driver call you pretty BECAUSE THAT SEXUAL HARRASMENT!

Fuck this stupid girl.

>I stood at the can/us border for manning/wikileaks for several days
why

please be in london

>The new intern is so handsome

Kek I could've sued multiple coworkers for "sexual harassment" when I was an intern in college. It was a bunch of roasties in the office with a few nu-males and the interns. The roasties would say shit like "wow the interns are so strapping, send them to carry [heavy object." One fatty in particular squeezed my arm twice. Isn't it nice how this is normal and permissible, but the reverse is *LITERALLY* rape?

Stop giving compliments, problem solved.

This. You just said what I was thinking when I wondered how the fuck we'd overturn all the propaganda. I can already hear the REEEEEs at the first mention of "What if women just choose not to vote?"

To change anything the scope would have to be wider. Lots of people already self-select themselves out of the voting booth. That should be generally encouraged. "Please don't vote unless you're sure you know the facts," with objective explanations of how to know whether you know the facts. I wish I could see basic reasoning campaigns on TV. Or infographics. Maybe I'll make some.

The star-studded propaganda efforts to "go vote" drive me up the fucking wall. They're created to appeal to people who don't know shit about politics, who are just media sponges. "You don't know anything but the propaganda we put in your face. Go vote!" It's so fucking dirty.

Too bad we can't just have like a 10 question multiple choice political literacy test during voter registration to weed out the retards and muh feels. That would be racist.

Fun, honks, spontaneity, conviction. I enjoy putting myself out in the public square and standing behind what I think is right, and discussing it.

London Ontario? Nope. Lower. Think 'shithole.'

>send Mexicans back
>PC infects their country
What is Trump's end game?

So you use politics as a platform for attention? That's what your words convey, at least.

you find out the dude's name,
you notify his family,
you set up a patron/gofundme for him,
find other anons in town willing to share the burden of spamming the patron thing all over social media and quelling the brewing shitstorm

tl;dr organize, help the dude out

That's is not at all what my words convey. Read them again. Look them up in the dictionary, even if you think you know what they mean.

it's a meme you dip

im in fucking yellowknife but I did a superficial google search for religious flags being taken down from city halls for funsies and nfld was the closest I could find, which is pretty based anyways assuming that's right. yeah its a shithole but it's a pretty shithole, gotta go see some family eventually

>it's a meme you dip
damn it

Not a Newfie, and I'll say no more. Actually I'll peace out now, since the convo's become about me rather than the poor smuck in OP getting shit on for saying something nice.

This

Most of those words say "I don't get involved in politics unless I can express those opinions in public for attention"

your original post was more about you than the politics of women in politics, so you can't be super surprised that's the direction it went.

but yeah, seems like you sympathize with the struggle of wishing more women were intellectually challenging. best of luck in your endeavors.

Are we supposed to be impressed? Like, honestly. I am not sure what to make of this post.

But.....meh, I'll lend you my five cents of wisdom, it's 9AM where I am at and I got nothing better to do, so fuck it, may as well.

First off....high testosterone exposure? While I am guessing that can affect someone's mind, I doubt it does much for your looks as a girl. Sounds like a trade off situation to me. But hey, correct me if I am wrong. You're just text on a screen, either way.

Being able to vote was a privilege your gender really didn't deserve. Whether you like it or not, thousands upon thousands of years of genetic evolution decided to mutate women with group thinking mindsets. Like it or not, that can either be a boon....if emotions aren't involved, or a curse, if so. In most cases, curse. Voting was regulated to men because the perspective was: Women are emotional, generally naive, self centered and focus on generally trivialities that do not affect our society in the long run, men are the opposite of that and those that aren't fall by the wayside quickly, letting the "strong destroy the weak" method to play out. But since they decided to demonize common sense and being critical, now the country is an overly accepting degenerated shithole.

Regarding emotional women, there may be the rare exception like yourself, but you are a RARE EXCEPTION. You are not the general norm, and you may as well accept that and isolate yourself from other women, it'll do you some good.

The women in this country voted in the fuckwad because they liked the cut of his jib, he made them feel moist down south and they wanted to melt their braincells on a drug they pretend is good for anything as well as killing pain. Bad news, that's all it's good for, and it's not studied enough to know what negative consequences there are for it, not to mention those that try to paint it as a good thing will bitch, scream and moan if you do try to debate about it.

stop stalling

Whether you're still reading this thread, I won't lie miss, I wish there were women with your attitude from where I'm from. It's mostly degenerates, idiots and naive money-grubbing shitstains who think humiliating you is a valid work ethic.

t. stuck in BC

>sending some guy to jail because he catcalled some broad
Don't you people have more relevant issues to attend.

Tamara de Anda a.k.a. "Plaqueta"?

>miss

id bet 10 bucks this chick has a ridiculously high sex drive and cringes at you calling her miss, and I scared her off by trying to guess where was from anyways, so lol

desu there's a good chance (((she))) is trans