Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KyhHe5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>there will be no slippery slope after "scientific environmentalism" they said

so they now openly admit ((((science)))) is just marxist subversion

MARCH INTO THE GULAG ZONE

A hodgepodge of everything I despise.

>economic justice
So, communism? Have these people ever talked to a scientist?

March for I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE

Science march for unscientific things

Crazy fucking cunts

Oh hell yeah let's get scientific

Don't shut them down, just go to the marches and talk to them about SCIENCE not identity politics. Engage them in their experiences with science, their educational background, use science to debunk their issues.

We live to see the day where science (what you must accept as true, citizen) has multiple interpretations and realities just as there are sects of a religion of multiple religions across the world.

Wait wait wait, so racial sciences are real now? I can't keep up with left's flip flopping.

To add to that you can BTFO their arguments regarding trans as it is a scientific fact that males are xy and females are xx. If they try to bring up hermaphrodites are other oddities tell them they are just that, and they are also sterile.

If they try to argue against you using non scientific ideas just point out how anti science they are. You might not sway the radicals but any normies there will take notice.

Why have niggers on a science march? What if the fact of race not being a social construct comes up?

I was thinking of protesting the San Fran one with a sign saying I'm against non scientists involving themselves in scientific discussion

Don't protest, just go and talk about shit in a civil manner. Don't turn this into more larping BS.

I'm a Msc graduate and my town is having it's own march. I plan on going just to see how much science is actually being discussed.

I already know. This sounds like a protest against trump and begging for gibs for science.

how is that scientific?

discord.gg/KyhHe5M

yeaha, march against science... all of you dress up in your blue shirts and go march against the idea of learning .

that is exactly the kind of pr that you deserve.

DON'T DO IT
IT WOULD LOOK BAD

what they are doing is treating their "science" like a religion

breh its April, wtf they talkin about

you dont understand how science works do you.

Thinking about a sign like this

Anyone with a basic understanding of global warming and science should find it hilarious.

Yeah right. More faggotry, now in lab coats.

yeah fuck water

This is the "science" they intend to use in their courts of law, to convict /pol and send to gulag.

It's not hilarious it's kind of depressing. Science is currently just another fad, they're already selling merch for their marches

You're on the right side of history. DHMO vapor accounts for 72% of global warming.

>real science
>social science
Pick one. There is a reason why social studies and physics / chemistry/ biology are separate tiers and classes in school

THEY PUT THAT SHIT IN OUR WATER! KILLS EVERYONE THAT CONSUMES IT!

It's depressing but nobody's gonna want the truth. Best to make fun of the SCIENCE! lovers from Facebook.

From their site
>Our scientific community is best served by including voices and contributions from people of all identities and backgrounds. A lack of diversity and inclusion in STEM thwarts scientific advancements by influencing not only who performs research, but the questions we seek to answer, who participates in studies, and, critically, what communities benefit from the innovations and services that science provides. We commit to promoting diversity and inclusion in science to build robust and resilient communities for the benefit of all people.

Their retardation vs our weaponised autism, who will win? Find out on the next episode of dragon ball z!

I guess they don't realize science is conducted on a global scale with collaborations reaching across all kinds of borders.

A post doc in my lab did some work in Sudan a couple years ago.

>A bit can have as many states as i interpret it to have

Good point. Diversity of opinion is what you need. Diversity within any working group doesn't necessarily help, and you risk introducing cultural problems (like taking in some Brahman from India who's used to treating everyone like shit)

this kind of """scientists"""

>immigration
>native rights

Will they be clamoring for the rights of native europeans when they begin getting slaughtered in greater numbers?
Or will they claim that islam was always a part of europe and the continent has no real culture, making it ripe for conquest