I'm having a panic attack

I'm having a panic attack.

Please, help me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-9uBvoYLvYE
youtube.com/watch?v=rwM9muKQnEo
google.com/amp/www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2017/3/30/15109762/deep-breath-study-breathing-affects-brain-neurons-emotional-state
amazon.com/Feeling-Good-New-Mood-Therapy/dp/0380810336
youtube.com/watch?v=yPojjUgZy7I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

Take a deep breath I get panic attacks too when In heavy traffic and stuck in place but you gotta realize it's all mental you'll live.

It's gonna be okay. This isn't gonna kill you.

You were born a man, and thus you must struggle and remain strong until the end. Don't let your emotions cloud your mind. Be firm and bold.

panic attacks only ast for 3 mins if u breath slow, your fine your ok, notihing i wrong, you just need to go jogging ur body gave adderniline you dont need baby.shhhhhhhhh

Drink some alcohol, it will calm you down

Death is the worst that could happen, and that's really not so bad or worth worrying about so chillax dude.

Stay strong my man. Sit down and breathe.

Laugh it off

You know how i know you are gay?
youtu.be/-9uBvoYLvYE

Ask a guy who had a 6 hour long panic attack from a 99% THC dab anything, bros

Got in a bad accident years ago. Still creeps up on me from time to time in heavy traffic. Makes me feel stuck and out of control. Fucking sucks. You're right, deep breathes.

whats going on op?

O My God
When I look into the future, I am frightened,
But why plunge into the future?
Only the present moment is precious to me,
As the future may never enter my soul at all.

It is no longer in my power
To change, correct or add to the past;
For neither sages nor prophets could do that.
And so, what the past has embraced I must entrust to God.

O present moment, you belong to me, whole and entire.
I desire to use you as best I can.
And although I am weak and small,
You grant me the grace of your omnipotence.

And so, trusting in Your mercy,
I walk through life like a little child,
Offering you each day this heart
Burning with love for Your greater glory.

-St. Faustina, Divine Mercy in Soul, para. 2

I hope you die

Why the fuck haven't you gotten a hair cut yet

Betinho, is that you?

Breath in , hold for 2 seconds and breath out and keep doing this to lower your heart rate. Realise it's all in your head. Try to focus on something , your friends family maybe something around you. You are allright

Pussy come back when you actually have 99%

Yeah anxiety sucks

What's wrong?

What is that thing? A canister for flower? A dab would be more intense despite your extra % I'm sure

whatever you do, don't think about white bears.

>1 post by this ID
>21 minutes ago
Are you still alive?

Everything is going to be ok senpai, there there here's a headpat for you.

I have panic attacks everyday at my job, and I don't know why. My workplace is calm.

I can't fucking focus on anything. My boss ask me to do things, and I just don't do them. My head fucking floats, I can barely see to be honest. I'm struggling to write this text right now.

I fell like I can scream at anyone who talks to me, for no reason. I don't know what the fuck is going on. I feel like puking, and passing out.

I'm a Catholic Christian, but I don't think that God wants to help me anymore.

>Panic attack
>fills out the captcha

Theo wasn't "raped" by the cops obviously.

That story was ridiculous since the beginning

youtube.com/watch?v=rwM9muKQnEo

99% concentrated thc, you dab it

Go to the favelas and get shot you dirty huenigger

maybe he bought a Sup Forums gold pass

>I'm a Catholic Christian, but I don't think that God wants to help me anymore.

I sometimes get discouraged like that and think the same and im not even Catholic.

Take some meds if it's too severe, I did and they helped a bit

Hmmmm

Yeah I did mine only a s few months after smoking weed lol, that's what fucked me over.

Still good to see another guy who has the balls to do it. I'm sure we're in the 1% of marijuana smokers who has. That shit can make someone forget how to breath

Breath slowly

Why are you anxious? If you don't know why, search your situation and living habits for the answer.

Do not be anxious for a problem you can fix. There is a solution, thus you are not powerless against your problems.

Do you have the luxury of time for being anxious? Realize every second during this attack can be used for self improvement.

Remember, breath, you have power. Rather than you being a product of your environment, craft your envieonment so that it is a product of you.

Ive never even been in an accident but I know that feel
especially when you're at a complete stop and there are other lanes that are still move30~40 mph

Is your job stressful? I feel like that when pressed for time doing college assignments.

God wants to help you. Why else would He pour his wrath and fury into the execution of His Son so that you may be saved? Do not look at the rules made by man. Look at the saving grace via the sacrificial lamb.

it will pass just wait

from now on, make sure you get an hour a day or walking or jogging and try your best to eat right. stay away from caffeine and sugar.

90% of the time it is harmless. so don't worry.

if it keeps happening especially if you are not stressed out, go get a check up from your Dr. If you are older than 30, ask him to give you a stress test and get checked for high blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugar issues to make sure you heart is ok.

A smoke a gram of it every day

t.colorado user

CALM THE FUCK DOWN OKAY YOU NEED TO CALM RIGHT THE FUCK NOW AND START BREATHING THAT DAMN AIR CUNT AND HILY FUCK BE CAREFUL ABOUT PEOPLE THEY ARE ALL AFTER YOU AND THE GOVERNMENT DOES NOT LIKE YOU OKAY XALM DOWN AND SMOKE A CIGARETTE BUT BE CAREFUL CIGARETTES ARE EVIL AND MIND CONTROLS YOU AND TURNS YOU INTO A MOTHER THAT LIES ABOUT SMOKING SO GO SMOKE A CIGAR BUT DON'T SMOKE MEXICAN CIGARS OR YOU WILL TURN INTO A TACO NOW LISTEN CAREFULLY YOU GOT TO START MASTURBATING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE IT WILL HELP YOU CALM DOWN AND DON'T YOU MASTURBATE ON THAT LITTLE GIRL WHAT THE FUCK YOUR NOT A MUSLIM STOP BEFORE YOU DO THAT OKAY GO DO IT IN THE CORNER BUT NOT WITH JIMMY THAT IS IN A TIMEOUT BECAUSE HE STOLE CANDIES NOW YOU NEED TO START TAKING DEEP BREATHS AND LAY DOWN BUT NOT ON BIG BETH BECAUSE SHE IS FAT YOU FUCKING DESPERATE BASTARD ALSO GO TAKE A LARGE GLASS OF WATER AND START DRINKING IT LIKE A DESPERATE AFRICAN MAN THAT CAN'T DRINK ANYTHING AND ALSO BE SURE TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP FUCKING PANICKING ABOUT IT GODDAMNIT FUCK!

Also Jesus Christ loves you and have a godbless day.

Amen.

Dune?

Just clear your mind and think the following:
>You have many deadlines set before you
>You are inadequate and will not complete the tasks assigned to you
>You will fail and your life will crumble
>No one is capable of knowing how you feel
>No one cares how you feel
>your insignificance is your only defining characteristic
>there is no way to measure how much air is left in the room
>the walls are confining and closing in on you
>your bills are late and you do not have any stamps
>you need an oil change and your breaks are going bad
>you did not ask to be born and living is only incarceration.

Feel better? If not, just get a towel, wet it, fold it over, and drape it over your mouth and nose for 10 minutes while trying to scream.

Master Luke !

Did you make MRI?
> I can barely see
Because it might be a tumour.

Try to listen to classical music like Mozart or Vivaldi.It calms you down.

If you were having a panic attack for real you wouldn't be starting threads faggot

I just over came panic attacks for the second time in my life this is how you do it:

google.com/amp/www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2017/3/30/15109762/deep-breath-study-breathing-affects-brain-neurons-emotional-state

If you start to slow breathe no matter what you're heart and body will soon follow. It tricks your brain into thinking your body is relaxed. Also don't let the devil trick you thinking god isn't there. If you believe, god is happy. If god is with us who could be against us

you either fap too much, smoke too much, drink too much or do something related too much

panic attacks are good.

its the devils way of teaching you the true meaning of life.

you do know all of this is happening in your head, right?
everything. all of existence is in your head.
you made me post this comment. it was all you.

have a nice day

Thanks everyone.

I'm a waste of resources and a shitskin, but I love you anyway, Sup Forums.

>I'm a Catholic Christian, but I don't think that God wants to help me anymore.

Panic attacks are a bitch, I know from personal experience. Trust in God. Do not despair.

Try to pray, with confidence and trust (or as much as you can muster), and ask God to help you to understand your life in a way that will help you to control your panic attacks.

If you know you're engaged in mortal sin, you need to pray about that also, and put it aside. Because indulgence in mortal sin can lead to your life falling apart, including panic attacks. I speak from personal experience.

I also highly recommend the book FEELING BOOK by David Burns, which addresses panic attacks, depression, and other issues.

The book offers a very practical, efficient and fast way of addressing these issues. I think Burns is kind of a genius, actually. There is probably a version of this available in Brazil as it's a big bestseller.

amazon.com/Feeling-Good-New-Mood-Therapy/dp/0380810336

I had a panic attack on weed before, was hours until I sobered up again and finally stopped freaking out. Been quite fucked up ever since. It's really some horrible business.

Thanks friend. It's been months since I've gone to church. I miss it.

I've bought some weed in a favela near my home, so I can calm down. You're saying that it could make things worse?

Why don't you use the force, Luke?

I often suffer from anxiety, but listening to this track ALWAYS calms me down and hopefully it will calm you down too:

youtube.com/watch?v=yPojjUgZy7I

We ought to remember who and what EVERYONE REALLY IS - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) experiencing life in a temporary human form. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYTHING YOU WANT TO BE. They want us to think that the average person is powerless to positively change the world, but the TRUTH is that we have INFINITE POWER - both individually AND collectively. There's only one of us here. If you hit yourself on the head with a baseball bat, they'll put you in a mental hospital, yet that's EXACTLY what people are doing on a global scale. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.

What we need to do is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually AND collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power.

Thanks. I'll download it and listen on my cellphone.

We're all one - and the beauty of this is that we don't have to be cucks despite this fact (and it IS a fact). We can STILL protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction. We ought to embrace nationalist principles to protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction even while REMEMBERING who and what WE REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) experiencing life in a temporary human form. Our TRUE STATE, our TRUE NATURE and our TRUE IDENTITY is Pure Consciousness and Pure Consciousness is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. We are SIMULTANEOUSLY one yet different in our oneness in much the same way that the waves of an ocean are one with that ocean but are also unique in and of themselves in that each wave has its own shape, speed and size. I think that's pretty neat. What we call 'reality' is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale. From unconditional love we ALL sprang and to unconditional love we ALL return. There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences. Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my message shall NEVER pass away. The message is more important than the messenger.

>Thanks.

You're welcome. I sincerely hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Did you hit your head? Did you see shietz?

Well, you DO live in Brazil. You say your workplace is calm. Are you sure you're not surrounded by monkeys that aren't working?

I am. Crime is everywhere, I don't have money to buy food for the rest of the month, and it doesn't seem like it's gonna get better anytime soon.

Guess I'll try to get better with what I have, I've managed to calm down with the help of the guys here...

Quick, start masturbating furiously.

Take pics.

stop being a fag

>I don't have money to buy food for the rest of the month, and it doesn't seem like it's gonna get better anytime soon.

Okay now hold on a second, can't you borrow some money for food and stuff from parents or relatives or friends and then just pay them back?

Yeah. Some people are like me, who panic on weed and some people are like you who use it to calm down. Panic is 100% mental, it makes sense we're all different.

stay away from caffeine eat oats sleep enough it will help to prevent having those panic attacks