Red pill me on World War I.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferdinand_I_of_Bulgaria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Lenin#First_World_War:_1914.E2.80.931917
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Civil_War
mises.org/library/introduction-democracy-god-failed
youtube.com/watch?v=Ew39InPunOY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_Crisis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Polish_military_alliance#British_guarantee_to_Poland
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why didn't you iberian cucks join the central powers and fuck over France from the south?

>Roaches
>Krauts
>Crypto-Turks
>Good guys
>Ever

We had (and still have) a military alliance with Great Britain, and our countries were very behind in those days. I believe we Portuguese did join the war but it was a disaster for our troops. I'm so sorry Bulgaria, because all the evidence I have collected points to the Central Powers having done NOTHING wrong.

Of course they did nothing wrong. Who do you think is the guy right next to the ottoman sultan and below Franz Joseph?

Who is it?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferdinand_I_of_Bulgaria

Britain should have allied with Germany prior to the war and split France's colonies with them. Both empires would probably still exist today.

There were no good guys in World War I, and certainly not the Central Powers.

They were the good guys. They were the ones fighting against the (((democracy))) of the United States. The Central Powers represented monarchy, whereas the US represented democracy.

>million of young white men dead at their hands
>Rape of Belgium
>Turkroaches

Yeah, the good guys, sure.

>fighting against the US
>when the US wasn't even involved in the war until the last year

>fighting against democracy
>by being a democratic monarchy and spreading communism in Russia

This has to be bait, nobody is that uninformed

How were they spreading communism in Russia?

World war 1 was just useful idiots fighting each other so certain people can benefit from it

Be an anti American faggot all you want, but goddamn that was some retarded shit.

Explains why.

They're the ones that got Lenin into Russia in the first place during the war and help foment the revolution to knock Russia out of the war early.

>Ask England why WW2 started
>"Because we guaranteed Poland and Hitler invaded it"
>Ask him why they allied the Soviet Union instead of staying true to its guarantee and stopping them
>BECAUSE HITLER KILLED THE 6 GORILLIAN AND WANTED TO CONQUER THE WORLD WE DID THE RIGHT THING STALIN LITERALLY NEVER WOULD HAVE EVER EVEN

>having an alliance with Anglo-Satanists

t. Poincaré's hell charred soul

Most people have a cartoon understanding of WWII and even less knowledge of WWI

How is it retarded? Woodrow Wilson hated the Kaiser and the symbolic remnants of the Roman Empire that were incorporated in Austria. Wilson was the pioneer of modern American foreign policy of interventionism and of making the world safe for democracy.

The Balfour Declaration
The British promise jews Ottoman clay in exchange for getting the Americans to join the Allies

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Lenin#First_World_War:_1914.E2.80.931917
>He decided to return to Russia to take charge of the Bolsheviks, but found that most passages into the country were blocked due to the ongoing conflict. He organised a plan with other dissidents to negotiate a passage for them through Germany, with whom Russia was then at war. Recognising that these dissidents could cause problems for their Russian enemies, the German government agreed to permit 32 Russian citizens to travel in a train carriage through their territory, among them Lenin and his wife.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Civil_War
Vladimir Lenin's political enemies attributed that decision to his sponsorship by the Foreign Office of Wilhelm II, German Emperor, offered to Lenin in hope that, with a revolution, Russia would withdraw from World War I. That suspicion was bolstered by the German Foreign Ministry's sponsorship of Lenin's return to Petrograd

The German Empire was one of the Bolshevik´s biggest sponsors.

the first world war shouldn't have happened, it was a fucking pointless war.

Yeah, they were the good guys. Fighting for Islam and creating Communism, murder the Tsar and establishing the Soviet Union. Totally the good guys.

>Believing that the guarantee had anything to do with the USSR
>Implying such a guarantee would've been politically viable
>Continually ignoring the fact that Hitler made friends with the Bolshies first

But why tho? Monarchy and communism are incompatible. It seems to me Germany was sponsoring Bolshevism so they could have one less army to deal with, no?

England is the source of all the world's problems today. You cannot complain about American global influence without blaming England for making US and USSR the world powers because they decided a unified Germany made them feel uncomfortable. Multiculti Europe, Communism, US World Police, and the blood of every person who died in WW2 is due to England, who themselves ensured all of us would be raised on lies about how Germany was "making massive warlike land grabs" aka taking back a lot of land they had for a century that only Poland put up a half hearted fight for.

>It seems to me Germany was sponsoring Bolshevism so they could have one less army to deal with, no?
Yes, but that wasn´t the question. the question was how they were spreading communism in Russia, which was with sending Communist leaders into Russia as well as giving them funding.

And England is responsible for Communism consuming half the world. Thanks England! I'm sure Eastern Europe, Asia, Ethiopia, Venezuela, Mexico, the Balkans and etc etc are really grateful for all the freedom you gave them.

>assassinated by a (((Student)))

>England is responsible for Communism consuming half the world.
>England is responsible for the USSR, China, North Korea, Vietnam, Cuba, Venezuela
>American education

>american education

That's why we had a second war, to fix everything the first war did.

England gifted that much power to USSR just to spite Germany. You literally agreed with me that England's guarantee was specifically to fuck over Germans. This implies they didn't actually care about Poland, and initiated WW2 simply because they hate Europe and want to destroy it. Something they did pretty good at!

What do you have to say about this, then?

mises.org/library/introduction-democracy-god-failed

WWI was fought because the Monarchs were upset that the bloodline of the Habsburgs was attacked, threatening their claim to the Holy Roman Empire. They threw away the lives of all the peasants for their Royal bloodline.
Screw the royalty. They were not the "good guys" There weren't any good guys in that stupid war.

>implying any reasonable person would want to take on both the soviet and the nazis at the same time unless they had to
Cold War happened after and they would have probably straight up fought the Russians if not for nukes.

Lawful Good
> Russia

Neutral Good
> USA

Chaotic Good
> Germany

Lawful Neutral
> Britain

True Neutral
> Italy

Chaotic Neutral
> France

Lawful Evil
> Austria Hungary

Neutral Evil
> Ottoman Empire

Chaotic Evil
> Bolsheviks

First, that lays none of the blame for communism on England.
Second, The Allies making a peace treaty after the invention of the tank but before the collapse of Russia is highly unlikely to say the least.

>England gifted that much power to USSR just to spite Germany.
How did England give power to the USSR?
> You literally agreed with me that England's guarantee was specifically to fuck over Germans.
No, they did it because Germany was threatening the stability of Europe. The Germans had broken their treaties with the British and Britain needed some way to get the Germans to stop being such cunts.
> This implies they didn't actually care about Poland, and initiated WW2 simply because they hate Europe and want to destroy it.
How on Earth did they initiate WWII? The Germans invaded Poland despite being warned about the guarantee.
>Something they did pretty good at!
Germany has destroyed Europe more often that Britain has.

This is some real american education shit right here

That article is not about England spreading communism, it's about World War I degenerating into an ideological war between monarchy and democracy. I'd like to see your thoughts on it.

I don't really think there were "good guys" and "bad guys" but they were in the right to wage war.

>They're the ones that got Lenin into Russia in the first place during the war and help foment the revolution to knock Russia out of the war early.

You do realize that the relevant forces, i.e. trained revolutionaries including Trotsky and the relevant funds came all from the US/wall street even with knowledge from US president Wilson? Even the "Lenin got German gold" is a meme debunked by now. For on this in "Conjouring Hitler" by Guido Giacomo Preparata

>How did England give power to the USSR?
By deciding that Germany had too much of Poland and giving the rest to USSR, and much of Germany too.(then the world)
>No, they did it because Germany was threatening the stability of Europe.
Thank you England for making Europe a better safer place. Pic related.
>How on Earth did they initiate WWII?
They declared it.
>The Germans invaded Poland despite being warned about the guarantee.
Wasn't really a guarantee, you said so, it didn't apply to anyone but Germany. "Guarantee" implies that you will actually fight for its independence, which, as we've established, England did not do. You can't even argue this, because you yourself said they never intended to fight anyone but Germany.
>Germany has destroyed Europe more often that Britain has.
Maybe you can argue this, but the defeat England dealt to Europe this time was terminal. We can't even blame Germany for its current state because(thanks to England) it is merely the product of rape and slavery.
>This is some real american education shit right here
American education teaches us all about the 600 million dead Jews and how Germans were bent on world conquest and needed to be stopped because they were the manifestation of pure and complete evil, just like Europe.

Germany and Turkey - the neverending love story

germany naval fleet was too bad and not very advanced. we wouldnt have been able to keep
control of more colonies than we actually had

FUCK YOU. FUCK GERMANY. WE LOST THE EMPIRE THAT HAD SURVIVED SO MANY DISASTERS IN 600 YEARS. WE DIDNT KNOW HOW KEK WAS GERMANS. WE DIDNT KNOW THEIR WILKOMMENSKULTUR. WE DIDNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM.

>it's about World War I degenerating into an ideological war between monarchy and democracy
Good lord is that stupid
>Hans-Hermann Hoppe
Well, that explains it.

>I'd like to see your thoughts on it.
It's a nonsense book written by a literal ancap. Both sides contained monarchies and democracies, and at the time the German Empire and United Kingdom, the main players in both factions, were both. The idea that Germany could have negotiated a peace treaty at any point after 1916, when the British has just invented the tank, incited the Arab revolt, crushed the German colonies and all but destroyed the offensive capabilities of Germany while holding a blockade against Germany for two years is laughable at best. Furthermore, the idea of 1916 Russia surviving as a Tsardom is just silly. The sudden influx of disillusioned young men into the country would've inevitably led to further demands for liberalization and democracy, and the eventual overthrow of the Tsardom.

TL;DR Don´t trust Ancaps with history

you lost the empire cos you got wrecked by britain, and nothing else.

It was about Elsass-Lothringen and german hegemony. You were the biggest exporters of iron and coal in the world.

Suspicious of what you say but thank you for your input.

While you are right WW1 did destroy the old world metaphorically. Liberal democracies,communism and fascism emerged while the monarchies died.

The funny thing is, too, that Ottomans, while shitheads, managed to keep peace in the Middle East for a long time. Now its all coming back to bite you in the ass as US(the influential victor of WW2, another of your wars) prays on this weakness and floods the streets of London with Arabs.

>destroyed the offensive capabilities of Germany

what is the spring offensive 1918 which nearly divided the british and french

what are you on about nig nog? the USA is our greatest ally in fucking up the world.

PFFFT. After your empire fell apart the Jews said "friendship ended with England, US is my best friend now."

Also the germans were about to break the french lines in 1917 only the intervention of America and the british blockade on Germany saved them.

>By deciding that Germany had too much of Poland and giving the rest to USSR, and much of Germany too.
What? Stalin himself made those demands, and Churchill only accepted them because he didn't think the Americans would give him the necessary support to resist. Once he found out about the nukes he began drafting Operation Unthinkable.
>Thank you England for making Europe a better safer place. Pic related.
How many wars has Poland been in lately?

>They declared it.
Hitler declared war on Poland, knowing that the allies would join the war if he did. He also declared war on the US and USSR.
How did England alone declare WWII exactly?
>Wasn't really a guarantee, you said so, it didn't apply to anyone but Germany.
It was a guarantee against Germany.
> "Guarantee" implies that you will actually fight for its independence, which, as we've established, England did not do.
You´re right, in the end the UK did break its guarantee with the Phony war. The guarantee did still exist though.
>You can't even argue this, because you yourself said they never intended to fight anyone but Germany.
They never intended to fight Germany in the first place. The guarantee was there simply as a disincentive for Hitler to attack Poland, since Chamberlain was being pressured to do something to keep Germany in check after the invasion of Chechoslvakia.
>Maybe you can argue this, but the defeat England dealt to Europe this time was terminal.
Bullshit. Even if you want to argue WWII was the UKs fault the damage was hardly terminal. If you´re referring to immigration, that is mostly a byproduct of the 60's and 90's.

>American education teaches us all about the 600 million dead Jews and how Germans were bent on world conquest and needed to be stopped because they were the manifestation of pure and complete evil, just like Europe.
In other words, wrong. Just like yours.

We wouldn't even exist if it wasn't the Brits taking the Portuguese court down here

>After your empire fell apart the Jews said "friendship ended with England, US is my best friend now."

The US was in the pocket of the Jews way before that, the Balfourt Declaration should be one major indicator. There, Britain promised the Jews palestine and Britain didn't deliver later. On the contrary, Britain played divide and conquer pushing "muslim nationalism" to prevent any muslim-jewish alliance in the future. The Jews remembered and used the US to finance literally all sides of WW2, making sure to crush the British empire while getting rich and becoming a superpower.

>world war 1 had good guys
Both sides were retarded, It wasn't like WW2 were the combatants stood for radically different views on economics and government.

WW1 was caused by Anglo greed.

I wish our cocksucking President never got us involved with the war though it's low in terms of the ways he's fucked the country because creating the Fed and instituting income tax certainly take precedence.

That is true. However, this was the reult of the old world having bled itself dry rather than a clash of old vs new, as Hoppe seems to lean to.
The Spring offensive was stopped because of a German inability to keep momentum, due to a lack of tanks, vehicles and more importantly cavalry.
>Also the germans were about to break the french lines in 1917
Source? Every book I have read tells me that the French and British were on the offensive in Arras, Passchendaele, Ypres and elsewhere.

same as WW2

>8888
Can't deny it now

>How many wars has Poland been in lately?
So your entire argument hinges on the chance that USSR fell apart despite the fact their culture was irreversibly destroyed and their people enslaved for like a half a century.
>It was a guarantee against Germany.
Those are "warnings," not guarantees. There is a difference. Guarantee makes it sound like something more noble than what it was.
>in the end
No, they broke it right about at the beginning, when instead of warring Polands invaders they allied them.
>Chamberlain was being pressured to do something to keep Germany in check
I already said that German unification made England feel uncomfortable.
>Bullshit. Even if you want to argue WWII was the UKs fault the damage was hardly terminal. If you´re referring to immigration, that is mostly a byproduct of the 60's and 90's.
Much of that culture derives from the brutality of the war(England's war) and the outright lies they invented in order to justify it and forever paint themselves as the noble arbiters of social justice.(two things nobody can ever truthfully say about England)
>In other words, wrong. Just like yours.
It was in discovering how we've all been lied to that I realized WW2 should have never been declared, which the results hint at strongly.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ew39InPunOY

Ottoman tactics.

Just because somebody is your bottom bitch doesn't mean you can't have a bit of side-booty. That's basically what you are, now. We are likely losing our bottom bitch status, the Jews are so fickle.

they lost their empire because they are t*rkroaches and nobody wanted to live in the same country as them

I like my burger redpilled and rare

The eternal Anglo hated them, thus they planned for 40 years to build alliances against the central powers. When war broke out they wholesale conquered them because they hate competition.

The Turkroaches just got caught up on the wrong side, mainly because of Greece being backed by the Anglo. The real target was Deutschland.

Russia was caught up on the right side, which the anglos wanted taken out. They did so with just a little communism.

If you actually want to learn something instead of reading 500 shitposts, read this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_Crisis

>The Turkroaches just got caught up on the wrong side

The Ottomans were a target because of Oil, which became extremely important for the ships of the British empire starting around 1890. Russia and Britain also had common interests in the Persian area. Crushing the Ottomans was not just bad luck.

>So your entire argument hinges on the chance that USSR fell apart despite the fact their culture was irreversibly destroyed and their people enslaved for like a half a century.
Sorry, that is England's fault how?
>Those are "warnings," not guarantees. There is a difference. Guarantee makes it sound like something more noble than what it was.
This isn´t EU4 lad. A guarantee means to promise to protect the sovereignty of a nation against foreign powers, which the British did, specifically against Germany and the Axis nations.
>No, they broke it right about at the beginning, when instead of warring Polands invaders they allied them.
?
They didn´t ally Germany at all, and they didn´t ally the soviets until 1941, since at that time the Soviets were already friend with the Germans.
With the French being scared of their own communist and chamberlain's lack of a spine, a declaration of war against the USSR by the Allies was physically impossible.
>I already said that German unification made England feel uncomfortable.
The UK was perfectly comfortable with german unification, as seen by the Treaty of Munich. It was when Germany broke that treaty, and therefore Britain's trust, that Chamberlain, who had pointed to munich as a success of his, was pressured to find some other way to prevent further German agression.
>Much of that culture derives from the brutality of the war(England's war)
Again, not england´s war. The germans started it.
> and the outright lies they invented in order to justify it and forever paint themselves as the noble arbiters of social justice
And lo and behold, the american education is back.
>It was in discovering how we've all been lied to that I realized WW2 should have never been declared, which the results hint at strongly.
You´re right. If Germany had just held itself to the Munich treaty and expanded peacefully the war would never have happened.

In that case if we're going back, Germany is responsible for their problems because communism originated from Marx

He was kicked out of Germany and went to the anglos

>which the British did
I guess in your fantasy dreamworld. Do pigs fly, too?
>Again, not england´s war. The germans started it.
Google, "who declared war ww2."
Pretty Grade 1 stuff. You don't even need to research anything to know this.

>>which the British did
>I guess in your fantasy dreamworld.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Polish_military_alliance#British_guarantee_to_Poland
Nope, the British did promise to do that. Sounds like a guarantee to me.

>Google, "who declared war ww2."
>Britain and France are at war with Germany following the invasion of Poland two days ago. At 1115 BST the Prime Minister, Neville Chamberlain, announced the British deadline for the withdrawal of German troops from Poland had expired.
Sounds like the Germans were at fault for invading Poland, an even if you want to argue that doesn´t count the British and french did it together, so it would only by half the UK's war.

Also, England =/= the UK

>The UK was perfectly comfortable with german unification

Topkek, you had interesting British military journals even shortly before 1900 where rather important people like Churchill or Edward Grey created regular articles. Even there they openly stated that the future struggle is between Britain and Germany.

It was a weekly paper started in 1895 called The Saturday Review.

Some part of it: OUR TRUE FOREIGN POLICY(Sir Eyre Crowe, English Conservative Party):
The Saturday Review of 24 August 1895: First of all, we English have always made
war hitherto upon our rivals in trade and commerce; and our chief rival in trade and
commerce to-day is not France but Germany. In case of a war with Germany, we
should stand to win much and lose nothing; whereas, in case of a war with France,
no matter what the issue might be, we stand to lose heavily. (Sir P. Chalmers Mitchell, Professor of Astronomy and Biology at Oxford and Captain in the British
General Sta from 1916 to 1919 and had connections to Crowe) Of European nations,
Germany is most alike to England. In racial characters, in religious and scientic
thought, in sentiments and aptitudes, the Germans, by their resemblances to the
English, are marked out as our natural rivals. In all parts of the earth, in every
pursuit, in commerce, in manufacturing, in exploiting other races, the English and
the Germans jostle each other. Germany is a growing nation; expanding far beyond
her territorial limit, she is bound to secure new foothold or to perish in the attempt.
[...] Were every German to be wiped out to-morrow, there is no English trade, no
English pursuit that would not immediately expand.

Stuff like this was shared between the British elites and there is way more than that. Britain being ok with a powerfull Germany even goes directly against their balance of power policy. This fact is directly stated by Churchill after WW2.

Ausria_hungary was a multikult hellhole, read mein kampf. Willhelmine germany was pretty based altough they did let their jews run loose.

>Sounds like a guarantee to me.
>A guarantee means to promise to protect the sovereignty of a nation against foreign powers
How does sucking somebodies cock after invading the nation you "guarantee" mean mission accomplished?
>even if you want to argue that doesn´t count the British and french did it together, so it would only by half the UK's war.
Okay, so England(and their little dog too) started WW2.

>1895

Sorry, I though we were talking about German interwar unification, since we were talking about the guarantee of Poland and Neville Chamberlain.

>How does sucking somebodies cock after invading the nation you "guarantee" mean mission accomplished?
Jut because the guarantee was technically broken (since nobody expected it to ever apply against anyone else than Germany and its allies) doesn´t mean it didn´t exist.

>Okay, so England(and their little dog too) started WW2.
If you think France was "England's little dog" you know nothing of interwar politics. And you still ignore the invasion of Poland to claim the honoring of a guarantee as responsibility for the war.

Sorry didn't follow in details which "unification" you meant. Still, it was never ok for Britain to become a stronger Germany. The only Germany right for Britain was one strong enough to create exports which are needed to keep the standards of living as high as possible. Otherwise, a strong Germany is not desired, not by Britain, not by France and also not by Italy.

I mean "to get a stronger Germany", not "to become"...

World War 1 was a shitty meme war that doomed Europe to failure because some german rape babies couldn't keep in their pants
(Willhelm, Nicholas and George were all cousins) along with their pet undesireables allies

>you still ignore the invasion of Poland to claim the honoring of a guarantee as responsibility for the war.
This is sort of like if you hired a bodyguard and got jumped by 2 people. Instead of handling the dirty work himself, you called up like 20 of your homeboys, had them go to attack only 1 of the assailants, and only after the assailant knocked them out the other assailant fought him and killed him. Then you proceeded to watch your client get raped for 50 years, and, after the rapist died of old age; you pat yourself on the back and said 'job well done'

Except, obviously, reality is more severe because WW2 killed Europe.

Typical GERMan with his priapic hardon for Turks
Can't suck enough Turk cock
The GERMs were against the Greek War of Independence as well, didn't want to singe their roach buddy's pubes
When are all right-thinking free peoples going to put an end to this GERMan menace?

You really seem well informed about the war, especially considering you ignore 4 factions taking part in it. Please keep contributing, we really need you.

you certainly cant call the central powers the "good guys" in ww1
however they were encircled for some time before 1914 with the French and russians trying to build a bigger army than Germany ( Gen. Falkenhayn calculated that in 1916 their armies combined would be stronger than Germanys) and Britain certainly tried everything to weaken the german economy beforehand

>Still, it was never ok for Britain to get a stronger Germany.
True, but Chamberlain was scared enough of war to let Germany have its way, as long as it was done by treaty. Hitler's invasion of Czechoslovakia broke that treaty, which worried chamberlain so he set up the guarantee of Poland to stop the Germans from "going rogue". That's what I was trying to tell the American.

>Jews
>good guys
I want nupol to leave. Germany unironically fought on the good side twice.

I'm certainly more informed than you, seeing as you're posting meme images.

I agree, but from what I know, it is even more complicated than that. Britain basically got the same "guarantee" against Germany from the US and as a result, they gave the guarantee to Poland. Without US backing pre-arranged, Britain would never have made a move. This comes from the short book called "President Roosevelt's Campaign to Incite War in Europe: The Secret Polish Documents" where this documents were captured in Warsaw and validated by a US and French diplomat.

The US also egged Poland on to have a "strong stance" against Germany, basically making negotiations impossible.

Now this argument is even better than the first. Please continue with your wisdom!

>This is sort of like if you hired a bodyguard and got jumped by 2 people.
No, it's not. Germany certainly didn´t jump Poland, since it had always been pretty clear in its desire for the old Reich borders back, and the USSR jumped Poland after Germany had punched Poland's lights out.
>Instead of handling the dirty work himself, you called up like 20 of your homeboys, had them go to attack only 1 of the assailants, and only after the assailant knocked them out the other assailant fought him and killed him.
But Britain never attacked Germany. The French were unwilling to commit to an offensive, and to let in the number of British forces required for an offensive of their own.

> Then you proceeded to watch your client get raped for 50 years, and, after the rapist died of old age; you pat yourself on the back and said 'job well done'

Except that wasn´t the Polish government. The Poland Britain had guaranteed was now lounging in London pressing the British to get their land back.

A better analogy was having your neighbor make angry comments against you because he thinks he owns half of your lawn, so a couple of Neighborhood watchmen offer to help you, only to tut-tut at your neighbor when he finally snaps and breaks into your house and beats you up. Then he proceeds to beat up0 your Neighborhood watchmen.
Then your other, stronger neighbor comes in to "protect" your family and eventually starts beating up your other neighbor before telling you that this is hi house and family now, and the Neighborhood watch telling you that he did help them fight off your other neighbor and that they´re not going to fuck with him so oh well.

>"President Roosevelt's Campaign to Incite War in Europe: The Secret Polish Documents"
Weber's book? He's an okay historian, but I´d take him with a grain of salt. Personally, I find The World At War documentary series to have a better explanation of interwar politics.
>Without US backing pre-arranged, Britain would never have made a move.
Probably the only thing I'd say was debatable. Chamberlain would have needed to do somethingto save his career after the munich debacle, and I'm not sure he would´ve just thrown his career away so easily.

>A better analogy was having your neighbor make angry comments against you because he thinks he owns half of your lawn, so a couple of Neighborhood watchmen offer to help you, only to tut-tut at your neighbor when he finally snaps and breaks into your house and beats you up. Then he proceeds to beat up0 your Neighborhood watchmen.
>Then your other, stronger neighbor comes in to "protect" your family and eventually starts beating up your other neighbor before telling you that this is hi house and family now, and the Neighborhood watch telling you that he did help them fight off your other neighbor and that they´re not going to fuck with him so oh well.

This is fucking great. Maybe to add that Poland also barked up Germany's tree for more clay (lots of border incidents starting 1920 in addition of dreaming/drawing maps of a French-Polish border on the Elbe river). Poland even barked up the USSR tree, literally shitting out things like a "Japanes-Polish border at the Ural mountains" in their restricted edited military journals. I'd say they went a bit mad after Britain gave them the guarantee and Hitler took the bait, that idiot.

>I find The World At War documentary series

You mean that one big ass history channel on youtube? Always wanted to start watching it but got so much shit to read.

Germany was winning the war until 1916 with the complete backing of the (((International Bankers))) because of Jewish hatred of the Tsar and Russia.
Transatlantic shipping was essentially fucked and the Germans offered to end the war essentially as a white peace where nobody lost, except for the millions of dead Christians.
Then the fucking Jews told the British that if they were given Palestine after the war, they would get America into the war.
There was even a Jewish delegation at the Paris peace conference in 1919 demanding Palestine, and this is when it became clear to the Germans they had been stabbed in the back by the Zionists.
The entire event was for the benefit of bankers and industrialists, and exploired by Jews to attack our nations and institutions.