Why do Americans get butthurt if you criticize their government?

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/208526/adults-name-government-dissatisfaction-important-problem.aspx?g_source=Politics&g_medium=newsfeed&g_campaign=tiles
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they're brainwashed sheep.

(you)

Why do you think we are butthurt when we call you a retard for you're retarded ideas?
That's just American culture, say something stupid, someone calls you stupid. It's not personal senpai.

>Why do Americans get butthurt if you criticize their government?

We don't.
gallup.com/poll/208526/adults-name-government-dissatisfaction-important-problem.aspx?g_source=Politics&g_medium=newsfeed&g_campaign=tiles

More like
>call someone stupid when I can't comprehend what they're saying

What this user said.

It's also kind of tough to take criticism seriously from countries like the UK and Canada to be perfectly honest. I mean, just look at how ridiculous your nations are ffs.

We don't. Fire away.

No Offense taken with me. Our country sucks. Just as much as yours does.

idk, l'm just here to shitpost

>I'm not unpopular all the other kids at school just can't comprehend how cool I am

I along with many of my countrymen criticize our government a lot, what makes your country's government immune?

True

imo any government without constitutional free speech is cancer.

hows syria, OP?

Because we have the best government in the world
thanks.

You may not but many of your countrymen do, in particular the guys from r/donald

Nothing. Just be prepared to get called a moron if you're criticism is moronic or poorly presented.

See?

>Pay for TV License
>Cannot say a hurtful word to another person
>Sentence to prison is you cannot pay your license and/or saying a racial slur

I hate my government and yours too.

Last time I was in London, I was talking "piss" on your Queen and two guys at the pub tried to fight me. So ya it's not just Amerifags.

He's not saying his is any better you retard. Most of us acknowledge we're fucked unlike you guys.

Because nationalism is a hell of a drug.

>London
There's the problem

Kek
Try doing that to our god emperor glorious leader and his cronnies.

You'll see something that's a step above butthurt

I see why you get called a retard a lot. Low quality posting.

Fair enough. London is a shit hole just like New York and LA. I did have a blast in Wales and Scotland. I was hated by the English for some weird reason. ( Maybe it was the cowboy boots, and the Southern accent)

>projection

Like the last 300 years of American history we take shit from no one

>Makes thread asking why people call him retarded
>Gets told why people call him retarded
>No guys you are all just projecting.

We criticize it constantly. Our cable news coverage in the US is now basically nothing but political criticism 24 hours a day. Citizens also actively criticize it. Not sure what you mean by being "immune"

Prick

From an outsiders point of view: they don't get angry if you criticise the government, in fact most seem to have serious issues with the government.

Americans DO get angry if you criticise their ideology though, left or right. They seem much more invested in that, far more than over here. Thats not necessarily a bad thing - here in the UK people are so jaded about the state of governance that they are largely apathetic to the political divide.

In America however, the left have a taken on a liberal ideology that meshes big state with a focus on the individual (which is impossible, given that states operate on a population level where the individual in inconsequential). This is at odds with the current dual ideals of the right - the big state, population level (NatSoc) and the Small state, individual level (Libertarian). I oversimplify but this is the general situation.

The adoption of the ideology is to a semi-religious degree, which is why criticism of it causes so much fury: its not debate, its heresy.

the fuck are you talking about? are government is criticized internally 25/8 from all angles. you'd have to be a complete jerkoff to be 100% ok with the government ever

>are government

What I meant was, when you criticize their government they receive it as a personal attack.

>receive
>not perceive

Damn you sure showed me, gonna kms now.

don't forget to apply for a suicide license

Don't really see the TV licence meme as an insult, if you watch TV you're a good goy anyway

Suck their dick harder cuckboy

Try criticizing Obama still.

If you criticize Obama you're probably a racist desu

cuz the criticisms are coming from people of weakling pussy irrelevant and usually worse in every way nations

>worse in every way
Your average American ladies and gentlemen

>in particular the guys from r/donald
Why do you think that a bunch of teenagers accurately represents the average American?

is that supposed to be an insult

>only teenagers use social media
OK kid