Thoughts on Bitcoin?

Thoughts on Bitcoin?
Who is the (()) behind it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=872eSnlKUeg
youtu.be/Lx9zgZCMqXE
pcworld.com/article/3161034/computers/d-waves-quantum-computer-runs-a-staggering-2000-qubits.html
youtube.com/watch?v=K8kua5B5K3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Asian dude that invented it.

Who cares, it's literally just a bunch of numbers tied to a (((fiat currency))) value. It's not a threat to (((them))) since the goyim started trading it in (((national currencies))) instead of trading it in )))bits((( which would combat (((them))) much better.

(((They))) make (((interest))) off of (((national currencies))).

t. economicsfag

cryptocurrency is the key to freeing the world from bankers and was created for this very purpose

So if you don't want to make profit for ((them)) you invest in bits?

Not going to happen unless I can pay my rent or buy food with it.

he is american

this. however i have seen more and more places learn and accept it. what if they put bitcoin on the gold standard instead of usd

you can (there are debit cards you can load with btc) but really I'm tired of arguing for it, did it for so many years. if people are willing to put in a few hours to learn how to use btc, they can be free from the financial Jew , if not, then they deserve whatever they get.

Cryptocurrency is the key to freeing the world of western hegemony and turning Europe and America into ancap shitholes

>there are debit cards you can load with btc
That's no different from selling btc for Euro and using that to pay. So why not just cut the middleman and pay in Euro right away?

sounds like a (((scarcity))) mentality to me

because your euros are held in a (((bank))) or on your person, are under strict controls when traveling or transferring , and subject to inflation

the people who got in early OWN cryptocurrency, they did the same thing as the (((bankers))) meaning pennies on the dollars

they are kikes 2.0

early adopters benefit in everything in life. you some kind of commie?

Bitcoins may not be inflating but if they are too deflated people will switch to whatever meme coin is popular that week.
If the scenario you described not only a (((bank))) is involved but also a credit jew who takes his cut for every payment I make.

no one switched to meme coins because the networks aren't secure (less hashing power), and I'm not sure what you mean with the credit Jew.

wow honesty now we making progress, do you honestly believe your e-tulips is the future of anything? i wouldn't sell a pinecone for all the e-jew fuckhead coins in the world out of principle you fucking kike leaf kys

Good idea, mediocre execution. Will be killed off by quantum computer mining in the near future, so we might as well start looking for a replacement now.

the jewminati

It is just a p2(((p))) ledger. Basically over 6 million cryptographical jew accountants logging who send [value] to who instead of one who could be jewed. As long as the user is able to adapt to the system by not being just One User it is useful.

The credit card you mentioned, which you can load with BTC (minus 6% jew fee, I suppose) and pay with in Euro (minus another 6% jew fee).

yea I do believe it. the technology for people to be free exists. the seemingly insurmountable obstacle is getting lazy apes to sacrifice some of their precious wank time to learn a new technology and to have the courage to take responsibility for their own finances instead of entrusting them to a bank

What is there to stop some crook (some individual, criminal group, corporation or national agency) inserting a hidden key-logger onto the computers of people with bitcoin accounts? Imagine one day when MOST bitcoin accounts are mysteriously drained. There would be no way to retrieve the virtual cash.

All computer systems are suspect.

quantum key cryptography can be used to secure crypto, but you're right it presents a challenge. the transition will be dangerous.

one thing to note, banks and the entire internet itself are also threatened by quantum computing

Bitcoin isn't tethered to USD, gold, or anything else.

a Bitcoin "account" isn't software, it's just a string of characters , so what you're saying makes no sense.

I don't know, there are a lot of cards available but you're right there's probably fees. personally I don't use it as a day to day thing right now, but the potential is there.

At current state it is. And this will stay this way as long as the chain of production isn't handled in bitcoin or the jew decides to adapt it as a meta ledger for [value]

>kikes 2.0

What makes you think they aren't the same kikes?

More than half of all bitcoin are (((unaccounted for)))

Bitcoins are a ridiciously small market anyways. A single (((billionaire))) could buy literally all of them and still be rich.

right, no one is (((accounting))) for every missing shekel. one might also call that freedom.

>All computer systems are suspect.

That makes sense, at least that's how i see things.

you can generate a Bitcoin address with a computer that is never and has never been connected to the Internet, it's just an algorithm. hell you could generate the address by hand if I'm not mistaken.

Alan Greenspan invented it
he invented electronic financial assets in the 60's
check out the Road to Roota theory

while they're are many state actors China US Russia pushing agendas with it it ultimately is under no one groups control

People's Bank if China has a 20 year plan for the BTC,
by 2025-26 when they finished being mined expect a relative value of about a million US dollars each by today's standard

that said for the moment silver is better to buy then sell for BTC once the price explodes and at some point reaches parody with gold

also check out Webbot reports free on youtube

check these digits btw

Can you explain me more, canadabro. I'm interested because i see the worth of a bitcoin rising and rising, but i'm still skeptical

>parody
do you mean parity?
or are you a parody?

can't tell if ironic or American

make sure to find the OS version in the video not the up to date one

youtube.com/watch?v=872eSnlKUeg

>banks and the entire internet itself are also threatened by quantum computing
That's putting it lightly. Just the idea of quantum computing puts the pants shitting fear of god into banks. They have no answer for it and haven't done much to prepare. Meanwhile if you have the cash you can already rent a D-Wave, and they are just going to get better and cheaper.

parity
sorry about the misspelling I have a weird dyslexia

think of Bitcoin addresses like an unimaginably large number of buckets (2^256). when you generate an address you basically pick one of those buckets and tell other people to send the coin there. you hold the "key" to being able to send things from the address, but can tell people where it's located (public key cryptography). generating the address is just a mathematical computation, you're not registering it with a bank or something, you're just picking one.

here's a good video for a basic technical overview of everything youtu.be/Lx9zgZCMqXE

An interesting technology create by some anonymous anarcho-capitalist.

There is no (()) behind it, it is the enemy of the banks and something that empowers the people.

MiloCoin is still GOAT cryptocurrency though.

you can get debit cards that exchange your bitcoins for cash at ATMs

What do you think about the hard fork coming with BTC unlimited?

I don't have a good technical understanding of it, haven't been keeping up, but what I've read and my general feeling is that (((they))) are trying to agitate and create FUD to keep a handle on people's enthusiasm. no one wants the fork, everyone that supports it are basically seen as rogue agents.

Oh if anyone wants to make some money in the next month or two WTH and XRP will see a nice gain coming in may through June,

though only BTC ETH and XMR have any long term staying power

not WTH I mean ETH*
sorry

No. If people valued Bitcoin in bits it would combat (((them))) but we already fucked up giving it a national currency value. It solves nothing, which is why it still exists.

BTC has already had a hard fork early on I think twice

anyway what unlimited does is supposed solve scaling issues with the blockchain size and with transaction fees to make it viable to use for day to day transactions like buying coffee

I'm not worried mind you all a fork will do is create two duplicate wallets for each side of the fork and the better version will survive with the no one really losing out wither way

it was created by the cypherpunks community who has been fighting the globalists since the early 1990's. bitcoin isn't perfect by any means but what it represents is important. go read the Cyphernomicon sometime to better understand the people behind it.

No I think China will have an internal gold back E-Yuan to combat governmental corruption

gold backed*

There is no evidence whatsoever as to the identity of Satoshi. The best guess is that he is in fact Japanese given his name.

Anyone claiming to be him, or claiming to know who he is, is full of shit. Satoshi could prove his identity very easily, or if he's dead someone who controls his coins/has his pgp code could do it (presuming he would account for this.)

forks scare market
price drops due to instability
>cash in here
price rises as confidence returns
return to pre-fork levels or higher, as per usual

we value it in $ because the Bitcoin ecosystem is not big enough to stand on its own yet, people still need fiat for every day life and to buy crypto . in the future we could theoretically get to the point where they can be decoupled

Oh also, BTC is dead given that a literal corporation (blockstream) now controls its development and is the process of blocking even the smallest changes that disrupt its business model. (protip, the block size limit was added AFTER SATOSHI LEFT and was never intended be permanent.)

ETH is the future and has rapidly been gaining market share.

I kind of stopped watching all the development , it seems like there's always on source of FUD or another for years now. maybe it's lazy on my part but I just attribute it to (((agitators))) and hope that things will work out for the best.

>can't be taxed
>can't be tracked expect by the two parties exchanging it
>can't be used for interest rates

somehow OP thinks it is still the jews who are behind it even though it goes against everything the jews are for.

>t. vitalik buterin

>>can't be tracked expect by the two parties exchanging it
Literally a public blockchain everyone can look at

seeThink about it Greenspan has bin a programming legend since the 60's, hell he's the only one other than Steve Jobs to be a spokesman for apple

he leaves the FED and two years later BTC comes out

I'm Satoshi

right, but no one necessarily knows the identities of the address holders

(The Real) Dread Pirate Roberts is the real identity of the creator of Bitcoin.

well that is the right mind set I think

although I would hope you're diversified into silver and ETH and maybe Monero long term

t. 2012

>nobody non-Japanese would ever use a Japanese name on the Internet

that's only in the event of a contested fork so keep that in mind
an non contested fork may not have that effect especially if the economic crisis starts by that time

Then sign something using the genesis block, move bitcoins from the succeeding blocks, or sign something with the known PGP keys associated with Satoshi.

Until you, or anyone, does one of these things don't believe what they say re Satoshi.

pcworld.com/article/3161034/computers/d-waves-quantum-computer-runs-a-staggering-2000-qubits.html

You can't pay your rent with Swiss Francs either, doesn't make them less valuable.

What makes them valuable is that at least 1 person is willing to exchange what currency you need for a bitcoin.

Bitcoin's value is sustained by the production of those who exchange the fruits of their labor for bitcoins.

while we're on this subject, I was reading up on alternatives such as ethereum and dash? can someone explain these to me I thought bitcoin was complicated but these currencies are next level

I'm think they can only do a few specific types of computing operations

Besides the chinese method is cheaper
youtube.com/watch?v=K8kua5B5K3I

Pic your reason for electricity/gadgets not to work and that is why no btc for me.
I might gamble if I was running out of diversity options, but it is hard to see more than a months worth of expenses in bitcoin at this point.
Silver is the no brainer at this point.

But why would I buy Bitcoin or Swiss Francs (both with instant loss due to a spread of 1 to 5%) just so I can exchange it back to Euro, since that's the only currency Billa accepts?

You already can buy food with it at Edeka.

Silver is fucking worthless. l m a o.

Gold is the only precious metal you should put any money into. And even then it's a very stupid way to invest your money.

1. It's had more than enough time to take off and it hasn't yet so it probably never will
2. the nature of its price fluctuations discourage participation
3. like it or not, the bar for tech mastery that is needed in order to use BC is set very, very high. BCers think that it's easy to get BC, but it's beyond the ability of 99% of the population and always will be. I would put literally all my life savings into BC if i knew for sure that they were going to come out with a way to buy it that was as easy as ordering something on amazon, but they never will
4. there are security issues
5. almost nobody accepts it as payment

Do I need to go on? It's an obscure nerd game that got out of hand and some people are convinced that it's real money. It's fake computer money that means nothing and can only buy you drugs from other whackos.

you use apmex? they are legit, best company i've found yet online, been ordering from them for years. all the coins i've received have passed all authenticity tests nearby vendors have given me.

if anyone here wants to order somewhere safe i srsly recommend apmex.

nobody talked about Litecoin. Doesnt Segwit activation on Litecoin catch your interest? especulation over it is making its price rise

ETH uses more of the potential of blockchain tech
where you can embed contracts and escrow functions within it and other contractual functions

idk about dash I think it's basically an ETH rip off so no staying power

the other one XMR monero is more security and privacy oriented and will probably stick around for black market stuff

I use JMBullion.com
they give you a discount for paying in BTC

also don't buy coins,
buy bars or rounds
weight and purity is what matters check the sale section on mondays they change then

I haven't kept up on bitcoin after I got screwed by butterfly labs a few years ago

whatever happened to primecoin and ppc? Those are the ones I made the most bank on

Hey retard what do you think allows your computer to even work?

Humans burn through silver industrially and the above ground supply now is about 1 to 1

not to mention it's suppressed to 70 to1 in comparison to a historical before industrial use 16 to 1

Look up the Dunning-Kruger effect

don't know I'm not a trader at all in this stuff
so I only care about coins that have or had novel function(s) as what I list

satoshi is dead

>>a Bitcoin "account" isn't software, it's just a string of characters

That's what the key-logger is for; to learn the unlock codes for the bitcoin accounts. Millions of Yahoo email accounts are compromised. Millions of other mail services are compromised too. The NSA and the Chinese are going into EVERYTHING.

if I had to choose between the Jew bankers or Roger Ver I'll go with the Jewish bankers, don't kid yourself an elite few own all the Bitcoins kids (same with ETH, ever wonder why only , 0.3% of the supply is ever for sale? The foundation owns most of it)

see

The idea and code are very sound, problem is (((Blockstream))) who funds the core development is artificially supressing it's network capacity so they can sell second layer solutions and profit. Problem is because Bitcoin is decentralized enough and development decisions ultimately come down to the miners, there is no consensus on a scaling solution, and at this rate it looks like there never will be. I'd recommend investing in Btcs major competitors as they do not have these problems and aren't being jewed by big bank money trying to control development.

yeah there is manipulation that's true but there isn't an unlimited supply like fiat, they can't just print it they would have to short sell but than that fucks them for supply

also picking Jews ever

China has most of the nodes at the moment I think

that's why the price crashed down a month or so ago the Chinese Gov had to have a sit down and tell the exchanges there to stop trading on margin within the exchanges

sounds like you're just using a lazy heuristic to discredit all technology and justify your gold bugging or whatever. like I said, you don't need to be connected to the Internet to generate an address, so key loggers can't affect you.

Which cryptocurrency has the best spokesmodel? My vote is for Dash's Amanda.

Believe me I think the Winklevosses, Roger Ver, Brock Pierce, G Maxwell, Vitalil, they are all bigger turds than the Jews, at least you can spot the Jews as a group and know how much power they yield.

(((Winkle*))) and (((Maxwell))) sure ain't jews.

Aren't those the BTC core developers?

They're about to lose out to the BTC unlimited so who cares?

Do founders of cryptocurrency get rich by being the first to mine, hoarding lots of easily mined entities?