FROGS GET IN HERE

Explain to me your political process. From what I understand you baguette suckers are gonna vote soon?

Two parties move on then you vote again?

What chance does /ourgirl/ actually have of winning, you stinking mimes?!

How crooked are the polls ?

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overton_window
youtube.com/watch?v=I8yaiN6ew_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Le Pen gets through the rounds
>gets cucked by everyone voting for the "non fascist" because they're terrified and too scared of an ebil fascist winning, so they'd rather have a literal communist

Bumping with a story:
>Be me at train station
>on my way to D.C
>in business-class line away from all the poor plebs cause i'm affluent
>middle aged french guy in suit in front of me, older (65ish?) posh brittish woman behind me with terrible teeth.
>start talking about the french election, brexit, politics in general

>both obviously left wing, making jokes akin to the american version of muh rural and suburban retards
>I'm caught in the crossfire when one of them asks me about trump

>get nervous
>sweatdrippingdownforehead.gif
>stop being a beta for 10 seconds and blurt out

I support trump and I hope right wing populism sweeps through europe and dissolves the EU

>both of their jaws drop as they turn away from me and start muttering something about americans

>MFW I feel liberated and actually don't care at all

In 6 days, we'll vote for one candidate, the two candidates that get the most votes get into a second round.

For the second round, even if a goat is facing Le Pen, the media will do anything that's in their power to vote "against" le Pen.

Bong, explain to me what a coalition is? In story I posted here That posh british lady was talking about a "coalition" and acting as if it could be some type of game changer.

You wouldn't believe how many people are afraid of saying this.

What's a coalition my socially fascist economically liberal révolutionnaire (s)

Shit I'm in Alabama and still have to be cautious of who's around me when speaking pro-trump, seems like it's a nationwide disease that a liberal can smell patriotic blood a mile away and go in for the attack first chance they get.

good work senpai

We gotta shift the overton window farther right gents

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overton_window

The media tried the same shit with Trump but it didn't work

don't be so defeatist bong

well its true, its highly unlikely for any "extremist" to win without sweeping the whole country and being a demi-god

the left may be all fractured but then they all pile on the other candidate to avoid Le Pen winning, its just how AV works

tell me about matteo salvini my roman ancestor

what is AV and somebody tell me what a coalition is

Trump only won because a lot of people didn't vote at all.

In France, the establishment actively pays minorities to vote. All the leftist medias will go on high alert in-between the 2 rounds.
Every. Single. News. Article will be against Marine during those 2 weeks after Sunday.

The only way Marine can win is getting 51% on the first round.

well how do we make her win my sweet croissant ? can she offer something to minorities they value even more than Gibs ?

have our memes become impotent?

all this lack of enthusiasm for le pen is starting to make me think the trump energy wave really was just putin-bots all along...

AV is alternative vote whereby you have numerous rounds of voting with the candidates getting the least votes dropping out until eventually you get a 1v1 round.

so for Le Pen she'll get a solid 25% all the time but then gets wrecked because of the voters who voted for the drop outs then pile on to the other candidates

a coalition is a government that doesn't get a majority and needs to partner with another party to get a majority coalition

>well how do we make her win my sweet croissant ?
You don't. You let it happen. If 200 dead people by terror attacks during 2015 and 2016 were not enough, nothing can.

>can she offer something to minorities they value even more than Gibs ?
She offers work and a more stable condition. She offers a nation they can believe in, as long as they are willing to respect the law and accustom themselves to French culture.

>have our memes become impotent?
This is not a joke, you need to grow out of t_d's sillyness.

There is no "energy" to be had or enthusiasm to spread, we read the news, we see what happens on a day to day basis, we react upon it. No one cares about your internet jokes here.
Some people grow weary, angry about immigration, poor economic status and lack of consideration. These are the people that will vote for Le Pen. The rest is a lost cause. You won't change them without a revolution.

>2 weeks
this is just the worst part about french election

you should just do all the preferences all in one go, without this fear mongering and extra campaigning in between rounds.

Did I hear... Révolution?
Checké

will Fillon win?

joking aside when I say "energy" i'm talking about the incredibly large effect that social media presence had on the election. Ton's of online sources say that online -propaganda- if you will, was highly persuasive among undecided voters.

as for the meme's quip, a chunk of information delivered in a humorous way aimed at influencing opinion has been a hallmark of elections since the dawn of time

You can brag about france's political involvement all you want but if you're going to try and tell me everyone just reads the news and votes and there's no persuading to be done, i'm gonna call you a silly fool

this. went to france as an exchange student, and before the election people didn't even know who donald trump was and don't even know wtf memes are

she's not /ourgirl/
she's (((their)))girl

Fillon is Sarkozy 2.0

youtube.com/watch?v=I8yaiN6ew_g
Metissage in this video doesn't mean racemixing obviously. Even if it's an unevitable end, he speaks mainly of the diversity of our population and their representation.

oh so a communist is better then ? it's not enough to just say she's with the jews, [citation needed] also not an argument

Salvini is an oaf who leads a regional party that cannot be successful in the South. He will never win.

>Fillon is Sarkozy 2.0

is that why frenchies love him?

do french have such a big craving for mixed race cock?

how did mussolini get support from the north and south ?

From what I remember he was born in the north

The electoral system in France won't allow Le Pen to be elected. We don't have electoral college here. Trump would have lost if he was french

No, they are professionnal liars.
They say they want to halt immigration but they won't do anything about it.
Fillon under Sarkozy allowed our country to be sold to the Arabs and the muslim brotherhood to come preach their political Islam.
People are uninformed.

its essentially going to be a repeat of 2002 election isn't it?

This time she will have a larger part of the pop behind her.
To know exactly how many is up to anyone's guess.

so FN voters need to vote for the one that would do the worst against Le Pen?

First round could be out with 500,000 duplicate voting cards sent out.

Bonne chance Marine

Well the times are not comparable since everything was different, but the problem now is that the Northern League has been shaming the South since its creation.

no, they need to vote for le pen lol

I'm in Southern California, can't even think Trump here.

say you have two divided left wing parties that disagree on some issues. both take in about 25% of the vote but the right wing part gets about 50%, and thus wins.

the left wing parties agree to set their differences aside (for now) and join up so they can collectively pool their votes to beat the right wing party, thus even though neither party gained what they wanted exactly at the least they avoided a right wing party in leadership.

However most coalitions dissolve due to disagreements and land both parties back to square one again. a temporary solution at best.