NIGGER HATE THREAD

Live by the nigger, die by the nigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RT3IQK4GScY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UlzoL-wQwio
youtube.com/watch?v=sCOBHRt9FfE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

e d g y

wtf, this is a place where children are around, you can't post this here!

why would he even shoot him

Because nigger.

sauce?

REMINDER THAT SHARIA BLUE IS USING SHILLS TO TRY TO DELEGITIMIZE THE ALT RIGHT MOVEMENT BY MAKING IT SEEM LIKE WE SUPPORT THE KILLING OF INNOCENT BLACK MEN,

You're stupid if you fall for the shilling.

Same reason angry kids shoot up schools, he hates the society that takes and takes from his heart, without every giving him back anything in return and he wants his revenge.

It's pretty clear honestly, hasnt everyone felt like doing this at some point?

calm down has we got a global rule about people under 18. im sure if they refuse to follow the rule and not come here they have seen worse stuff...

like amputee rape pron involving over filled diapers

Seek help

No. I'd at least take it out on someone semi-responsible. Kys cunt.

rather for the lulz and the 14 words ma capsSHILL. Wait you are against a future for white children. Fucking racist go back to stormfront

youtu.be/RT3IQK4GScY

If we were a white country we wouldn't have to talk about this shit ever

This isn't even a black thing, you never shot roman candles at your friends when you were a kid?

Poor guy

what kind of idiot jumps onto a treadmill from the side?

this 100%. it's just some unpussified fun.

>Nigger baited
Got to love the tendies

>never played wizard wars on the 4th of july
I'm glad these kids are having some fun for once

Typical swedecuck

A caring father

>Anyone to the right of me is a SHILL

Fucking hell

>he hates the society that takes and takes from his heart, without every giving him back anything in return and he wants his revenge.
>
>
>
>
>
>shoots some random old black guy who had nothing to do with his problems.
Turn off your computer, sit down in a quiet room without any outside distraction or noise and really contemplate your life.

Good.

Nigger stole ma bike

pottery

Random murder causes panic and fear. If you just went out killing criminals, society as a whole would be less concerned, and less thought would go into fixing what caused the problem. Society could use a good purge.

I'd never do it myself because I'm a coward plus in a wheel chair, but I understand why someone would snap themselves.

He seemed pretty composed in his video explaining why hes doing it.

That content-aware ad.

>kid watches anime
>doesn't realize this shit only works if you have a magical murdering notebook

You dont need a magic notebook, you just need a gun.

>kid thinks the only way to kill someone is via magic

???

dude thats fucked

but Sup Forums told me every darkie is bad and I shouldn't feel bad for them!!!!!

What is this feeling???

But, you're a darkie.

no socialization of Nigger. Works in desert environments where every drop of water has to stay in, but obviously not needed in western environments.

You're fucking retarded, some people here will see the killing as barbaric, some will see it as cleaning the streets, it's not some shariablue bullshit.

>"meaan look at my nephew doe ' look hie he sitting while i'm giving him a danceee"
wat?

He did that because he is a man.

this leads to this

It's sad to see that there are people here so far gone that they believe that the black community at large endorses anything in thread.

I see gorgeous, smart, hard working black people every single day.

I see sub-human, ugly, hateful white people every single day, and vice versa.

Get a grip on reality please.

Look you obtuse bastard, if you were fucked over by the system, shooting other people fucked over by the system doesn't cause panic and fear in those who fucked you over - they just laugh because they're getting away with it and not facing any consequences, numbnuts. If he really wanted to "instill fear and panic" he'd do this to the people who actually fucking deserve it (see: Oklahoma City Bombing in response to Waco).

But this isn't even about the system fucking him over, he gambled some shit away (forgetting the rule "don't bet what you can't afford to lose") and now he's killing other random people, an old black man who literally did not do anything, because of his own retardation and poor life choices. Why doesn't he go to the betting house and shoot them up and instill fear in THEM instead of the general population who would probably rather just keep on trying to live out their lives?

>I'd never do it myself because I'm a coward plus in a wheel chair
Sounds more like a mental handicap than a physical one ...

Let me put it this way: If I was the one who put you in that wheelchair and you went out and shot and killed some random sap walking on the sidewalk, I wouldn't be scared, I'd be laughing because I got away with it. I mean, really. Come on.

Rubbing your ass over loved ones in for western culture (and asian, sand Nigger) in-acceptable style seems pretty normal in Nigger culture. I don't get the practical or traditional reason. Any Nigger can tell?

t.reddit

rename 'tour detroit' pls. It's a classic.

sometimes it is sad

>the ad on the bottom

Gave me a hearty kek

WTF

>wasting a heart transplant on ghetto scum
May as well have flushed it down the toilet

I'm glad you are in a wheelchair you ginormous faggot.

This is how civil white people do it. Instead of shooting up a retirement home like a nigger, we go and brutally murder whoever was responsible.

This gets me every time. Im glad this piece of shit nigglet got charged as an adult for attempted murder w/ deadly weapon.

The comments to the video when it was on youtube are worst. A bunch of libcucks using the "not all" narrative and using the dreaded "racist" insult. How does one openly deny reality while blindly defending these kinds of niggers.

>reddit spacing
You need to be more subtle

And never forget the kidz

Really goes to show that a trained ape is still an ape.

Sup Forums loves niggers now
Especially if they spawned 9 kids in a white country
faggots

>reddit spacing
Literally. You have to go back.
Only the whites that have been brainfucked by the jews are subhuman. A civil black man is a rare find.

is this guy a nog?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UlzoL-wQwio

A nigger

its fake obviously, blood isnt that bright

>Im glad this piece of shit nigglet got charged as an adult for attempted murder w/ deadly weapon.

Link pls

>blood isnt that bright
Neither are you, apparently.

You're not fooling anyone.

You are correct, these are the victims of modern society. Racism will fucking get to you, it will bleed into you and lead to hatred, violence, despair... every day I look at the eurotrash at my uni, stupidly happy with their lives, and I wonder when my limit will be.

don't forget the greektown riots

nigs beating up whites

when will we learn ?

I want to buy a beer to that officer.

im assuming it was on news
doesn't mean its not fake
>doesn't show the actual kill moment
>convenient autistic 360 turn
>blood stain literally looks like someone squished a ketchup bottle

This triggered me and I'm a nigger

So wheres the black dumbledoor that runs nogwarts?

Let's weigh the evidence like a civil white man.
>he is black
>he is joking about shooting up traffic
On the other hand;
>he was only joking
>he could actually speak English
I would conclude that he is not a nigger, but rather a black man.

>1 post by this id
>flag

I'm not sure what you meant by this, Ahmed

Even if this event was faked, nogs kill all the fucking time, for no reason. Robbing a store? Yeah let's kill them after they give me the money.
Fuck niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=sCOBHRt9FfE

Daily reminder that race isn't the problem, single Parenthood is. When you control for single Parenthood, the correlation between race and crime disappears.

The state has declared war on the traditional family. Out of wedlock births have quadrupled for whites, and increased 15x for blacks. Hence why there's so much black on black crime, but you're also starting to see more nigger behavior among whites.

The establishment wants mothers to marry the government, not the father. They create economic incentives through the welfare state to be a single mother. That way, you keep voting Democrat, electing to grant the establishment more and more control over our lives. Control that they use for mass incarceration. Lock up all the fathers, get all the mothers to marry the government, and you've got a political pawn for life. Blacks are to the left now what workers were to Marx in the 19th century: pawns in a larger struggle. This time, it's the struggle between family and state

i hope mr. gold got redpilled from that experience.

Welp.
There goes my /ss/ fetish.

Fucking niggers, they are cowards that can't fight one on one so they attack in hordes

because he was raised by a single mom

What about IQ differences?
Muslims over her have a much lower single mom rate as whites and are much, much more likely to be violent.
I agree with the rest though.

Wearing blue in the wrong neighborhood nigga.

she needs to be murderlized.

Am I the only one that got an odd form of depression where you actually blame yourself for everything that's wrong in your life?

>ShareBlue posters

Don't ask how I know.

I'm specifically talking about Western Civilization. Muslims are an entirely different issue. Marriage doesn't have the same impact in their culture as it does in ours.
IQ differences can often be attributable to language barriers. For a people without written languages like the subsaharran Africans, they have not been able to write down ideas and thus their psyche is undeveloped.

When you close the language barrier, the IQ difference disappears. Africans who become westernized can learn. But there needs to be a father figure in the house to make you want to learn.

I've been chased by a bunch of sandniggers a couple of times. Go back to your cave Mashmud

Robert Goodwin's murder

They proved this with Jewish refugees in America after WW2. We took in a bunch of poles, stuck em in our schools, and wondered why they were testing so below average. We thought maybe they were a retarded people.
But after 5 years of studying their below average performance, they shot up to above average. What had changed? They learned English.

any original source so we can hear the audio

Damn dude I try my best to be logical (ie nigs nigging) but this made me unreasonably sad

See Don't avoid the real problem

Yeah it's because you get the absolute worst of our societies, and and our societies are shit tier on their own.

That's fucking horrible.

>It's pretty clear honestly, hasnt everyone felt like doing this at some point?

Why are Americans so fucked in the head?

Countless crimes prevented