Why is John Oliver so good at triggering Sup Forums?

Why is John Oliver so good at triggering Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7w4eU2k9r3M
youtube.com/watch?v=bGKky5sRXlM
vimeo.com/210862415
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Why is John Oliver so good at triggering Sup Forums?
(he is not)

Who?
It's his stupid looking face from the looks of it, whoever the fuck he is, I don't care..

He's actually a notorious white supremacist who's spent decades promoting the creation of a homeland for the white race, and covertly moved to America where he's less known to infiltrate the leftist movement.

this picture here essentially describes what has happened with late night comedy

He is. Drumpf makes pol freak out. Every time a Rosie's happens dozens of threads get posted with people screaming about current year, Jews, Anglos, Drumpf and other stuff. Pol gets triggered very easily.

eposide. Not Rosie. Fucking autocorrect

I don't think Sup Forums has ever had any reaction to this guy other than laughter desu.

he's not. sage.

I thought he had died out since the election, as all his smarm and sliminess was proved to be nothing more than fuel for Sweden tier delusions?

HIS NAME IS DRUMPF EVERYBODY LOL

It's because he has the most formulaic "comedy" in the history of the entertainment industry. He's less original than Family Guy.

>Really,America? Honestly?
>its CURRENT YEAR
>Bizarre outlandish metaphor that loosely correlates to the situation

It's literally the
>2011
>ISHYGDDT
Meme template with the serial numbers filed off, and he gets paid to do this

because Sup Forums are right winged snowflakes that can't into banter

He's smart

Nobody cares about current year man.

I'm very triggered by people given a platform to freely spout complete falsehoods and leftist propaganda, packaged as a "comedy" show to give them benefit of the doubt. This cuck, Samantha Bee, Stephen Colbert and Trevor Noah are cancerous LARPers that must be gassed. They're more dangerous than CNN, NBC, Buzzfeed and the like because of their subversion as satirists, when in reality, the only reason they're given a platform to speak is to brainwash on behalf of Zionists and leftist zealots. Their endgame is marxism and the destruction of the western world.

Accurate.
/thread

( literally has no part in the writing process of his show ) yes, so smart

He left Britain because he's not funny

Getting coastal Americans is like shooting fish in a barrel.

I'm a half arsed British guy who's quite good at being sarcastic and if I went on a mainstream coastal late night TV I'd have half the country puking milk out of their noses

Because he is smug

John Olivers humour is so shit he had to move to america for stupid people to laugh at him

>I'm a half arsed British guy who's quite good at being sarcastic and if I went on a mainstream coastal late night TV I'd have half the country puking milk out of their noses
i'd be the second coming of hitler, except i would actually kill 6 million people.

why do leftists feed off of negative attention?

We dont. We laugh at him

Why is the retard flapping his arms in the hallways so good at triggering the other students?

johnny ol8ver is a real life mister memester

and poltards are jelly jelly

777 confirms i'm am wright

Why does he have an air-cavalry sticker on his jacket

Because he's a pripiganda artist who's paraded around as against the system and "above the bullshit"

>why are you so triggered by this guy who constantly gets BTFO when Sup Forums is right and he is wrong.
>hahaha Sup Forums BTFO

what do shills mean by this?

Why does he have a 1st Cav pin?

Nice Slide thread.
Saged

Why don't you do it and become /ourguy/ then? Unless of course you are full of shit, which you are.

Because it's a special education school to begin with.

all his arguments boil down to current year and a superiority complex

rule 7, idiot

see you in a few days

>He's good at triggering us
Wrong.
>We destroyed him with one meme
Correct.

>saging shill threads
>against rule 7
nice

He isn't, and if he has a good joke we will laugh with him.

Sup Forumss IQ average is fucking higher than Reddit or Stormfront. See our memes, we have a decent sense of humour.

To me a good comedian is G.Carlin. I dont like current year tier comedy. Just sayin, muh nigga.

>be the guy known as Sup Forums
I literally pay no attention to the guy. What has he said that has apparently triggered me?

Once again you morons fail to understand triggering, trolling and humor. If you actually believe something to be true, make a post on said subject and then get called a retard you are not trolling. This is just you losing an argument.

You can't prove it's a shill thread.

My point is anyone in real life is funnier than this cunt

Have you heard the way the audience laugh at him? Robotic, cold

I take comedy seriously. British people will go to long lengths to be funny it's the national sport basically and comedy right now is SHIT because of PC culture

Pfff... long lengths

>implying it's hard to trigger Sup Forums

This place has been an embarrassing mess since the Trump supporters migrated over from reddit.

Why is Sup Forums so good at triggering John Oliver?

this

>because Sup Forums are right winged snowflakes that can't into banter

youtube.com/watch?v=7w4eU2k9r3M

>You can't prove it's a shill thread.

Does this thread have a political topic? Threads without topics are against rules

Because he's blue pilled.

>To me a good comedian is G.Carlin

Sup Forums BTFO

Did he ever acknowledge this?

>proud to be 5'11
fukken manlet

He's just so bi-partisan it's absurd, given I always knew Colbert, Stewart, etc. Were, they atleast had good character.
Olivers biggest pitch is being a snoody European, I can take own party criticisms etc but Europeans or South Africans for that matter being migrant bi-partisan hacks speaking down to the American people is just insulting.

It's the same reason nobody enjoyed Piers Morgan, there's a difference between being amusing and being a condescending prick, don't come to my country if you're going to constantly belittle it in comparison to your former, the same reason you get repulsed when you see Mexicans waving their flags and spitting on ours just not quite as extreme.

I'm sure euro's that are sensible get salty seeing foreign flags flown and migrants demanding government changes as well, now imagine an American comedian migrated to give those shitty opinions a voice and told you all how dumb you were.

Acknowledge what?

>Olivers biggest pitch is being a snoody European

He's English and they're more discount Americans than Europeans.

youtube.com/watch?v=bGKky5sRXlM

That arm situation on the left freaks me out

His wife was in the army

To be fair he's ass-blasted about brexit and Id hardly call him British since they couldn't stomach his "humor" either.

He's just a translucent shell of genetic waste unattributable to any exact national origin (((maybe one))) waiting for the next political agenda he's told to build his skit around.

>To be fair he's ass-blasted about brexit

Everyone who's not certifiably retarded is.

>Id hardly call him British since they couldn't stomach his "humor" either He's just a translucent shell of genetic waste unattributable to any exact national origin (((maybe etc etc words/verbosity/blah blah blah

He's a discount American, like all modern day English are.

>because Sup Forums are right winged snowflakes that can't into banter

Huh

Sup Forums cant handle the left having banter so they cry about it yet they do the same to the left. So many hypocrites here. You'll all make memes of lefties crying when Trump won but none of you could handle the Drumpf memes. Seems everyone takes the jokes to heart instead of understanding banter, probably because Sup Forums is almost 100% autistic and socially inept.

He's a homosexual the proof is in the pudding
vimeo.com/210862415

Because he thinks he can manipulate foreign elections by spewing liberal bullshit. And it aways bites him in the ass. (Brexit, Trump, and soon Le Pen)

Not to mention he has a really punchable face

Ironic thing is everyone is triggered

I don't care about his political alignment.

His facial expression though, god.

I think his teeth are fucked up due to being punched by multiple bullies in school.

Make Stewart Leibowitz Again!

You skipped Geert Wilders. I wonder why that is...

He's right, but kike divide and conquer shills on Sup Forums will have you disbelieve it.

Because he didn't win when John pushed his liberal agenda against him. But Trump, Brexit, and Le Pen will all benefit from this goon.

John Olivers wife is a tranny??!

He also told people not to vote for Stephen Harper in Canada. Which is actually illegal here(although i do not know how u would ever enforce that)

Plus Wilders is incredibly incompetent. He was destined to lose.

>shit americans say

Yes, that's why Geert Wilders got slapped down in the Netherlands' recent elections - because the Dutch did as John Oliver demanded!

You yanks are deluded and the failing United States' days as a superpower are numbered.

He's not
He's just easy to make fun off

We had an autistic retard in our classroom and he looked exactly like him. Thinking about it now it might just have been him.

He (((knows)))

He has a somewhat condenscending tone that kind of ridicules his opponents. It's more or less that "honey" kike. The intention is exactly that, to provoke.
A lot of users of this board fall for that and get triggered easily.

You're projecting.. that's okay.. who hurt you?

Why is john oliver so triggered by /pol

He is definition cuck

>projecting

How's first year psychology going?

I'd advise you not to look at the employment stats for psych grads tbqh

he cant trigger me cause i dont even know what his voice sounds like

hes just this weird guy i see posted on pol and have never watched his stuff or listened to him

i still havent heard obama speak. ive never heard his voice.

>John Oliver

Who?

Bess a cute

Mocking Oliver is not the same as being triggered by him.

Mr. Drumpf

All those Drumpf/Blumpf/Xumphkin shitposts

he's a Brit who moved to America then tries to ban your guns, what a fucknugget.

Yes. By being able to see obvious projection from angry Irish faggots on Sup Forums means I'm a Psych grad.

Because this faggot has a platform and tremendous audience to feed libcuck bullshit to while Sup Forums only has obscure places like this basket weaving board to redpill anyone.

I said first year psychology student, not a psych grad. You're at that point where you're still learning the basics and have an overconfidence in your expertise, hence you peppering your posts with meaningless psychology jargon.

Left wing comedy is just propaganda designed for teenagers and young adults. Note the ad hominems, manipulated 'truths', selective/anecdotal evidence, etc.

Basically, they say that right wingers are stupid and silly but don't actually make arguments, as well as never defending the ridiculous shit liberals espouse.

this, he is very predictable