youtube.com/watch?v=PkhgC2CEmcA
youtube.com/watch?v=3XXvvt4dfnw
youtube.com/watch?v=009mMuz3Ew
t-nation.com/opinion/women-in-ground-combat
archive.is/dBehg
youtube.com/watch?v=rRfCpQx_FDE
youtube.com/watch?v=EjMTMuKTD4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nope, if they can't even carry their goddamn gear sometimes even.

Coat kit can push 100 lbs. Usual load out is about 50 lbs minimum throw in a dude thats 150 that's at least 200 lbs or in my case I was about 275 in kit when I was in combat shape. Most smaller dudes couldn't lift me even in training. Rip the poor guys that get hit and only have a female to save them.

But what if they're brave and stunning?
youtube.com/watch?v=STkhXT5i25c

Women make better soldiers than men because they dont think with their benis

Le all military jobs are frontline grunts. Most people in the miltary don't even fight. The navy or Airforce don't need to hump gear cross country.

>people who get shot on the battlefield will stand up and nicely position themselves on your back for a fireman's carry
Holy mother of aids infested fuck, that woman is delusional.

This is specifically for combat roles.. something you do need to hump gear for frequently.

lol she managed to drag a manlet for like 5 feet

>Male:
>Do that for 12 miles to outside of the incursion zone

>Female:
>I'll go get help

What a pointless thing to give as an example, she didn't lift him properly, she clearly could barely walk a few steps and it really doesn't say anything at all, if they wanted to test it properly why not have an actual physically fit women attempt a proper carry?

Fuck having women in full time combat roles. Every single vet will tell you it's a horrible idea. Logistics are fucking horrible. They are mentally and physically weaker. Even as mechanics they are awful.

any concriptbros who had females in the unit? I had 5, all 5 got desk jobs/guard duty. Never went out in the field.

Exactly

I had two chicks, one we called princess because she was basically useless, the other one we called Olga, just as big and strong as the rest of us, better than most in the squad too

if war breaks out i stick with olga i know that much

point if, is a total war breaks out and a person like her is the soldier next to you... you know... those people got shot in the back.
ordinary folks used wars to get rid of fuckers.
further i think she's ~130lbs.

No.

Womyn make the men think with their benis and they abuse this fact to get what they want. I know a female corporal who got to be the head of conscript panel (varusmiestoimikunta) and regularily fucked a lieutenant.

Separate womyn platoons might work and the female COs are capable people, but the conscripts are 80% trash and most of them are there just for the "fun" ride and not because of sense of duty. If they happen to get an MOS they dont like or didnt want they can just quit without repercussions, where as men would have to go to jail.

mfw cant find the ranger school pasta from jewgle.

I absolutely hated female officers during my service in the army.

They refuse to do any sort of physical labor. They sit back in air conditioned office bossing around conscripted kids like they are princesses.

Many of them are supposed to be keyboard jockeys, but less than half of them know how to use spreadsheets.

It's a goddamn drain on the system, but thanks to government imposed quota they gotta get jobs over actual qualified candidates.

It's basically welfare then a job at this point.

Also the whole male staff white-knighted for them. Those women had absolutely zero pressure to compete. I am so glad I am over with the service.

> mfw cant find the ranger school pasta from jewgle.

Women in combat are acceptable if your country's being overrun and you are short of manpower, otherwise they should serve in a support function.

Yes and we practiced it. It is called the fireman's carry and even a female is expected/able to carry a man that weighs 100+ more pounds than her and jog a significant distance.

Female weight, 125-130. So her max load would be 200? That might help a manlet.

I weighed 165 in the military and have fireman's carried over 300 pounds and ran the length of a football field.

I have seen 5'2'' girls carry 200 pound marines with no problem

She walked 3 steps, almost dying and celebrates

omg, I'd be ashamed

>I have seen 5'2'' girls carry 200 pound marines with no problem
and what happens once they inevitably slip and break their hip in the field?

WTF IS THAT RETARD DOING?!

The look on that guy's face in the middle just says it all.

a lot of women in the military are embarrassing and get desk jobs like was saying

others are olgas like is saying and can easily carry their weight more than the average male

A fireman's carry is not so great to base things on. In a perfect world it's the ideal way to transport wounded but when are things ever ideal?

You didn't lift that 300 pounds off the ground and put it on your back. Someone else did that for you.

she's pointing two guns at herself by the way, bottom frame right

>linking to tyt

Faggot

I think I might have a new fetish, thanks friend.

Sure you did

How shite were you that you had a woman that was not only on an equal footing with the average, but better than it?

no
anyone telling you otherwise itt is a butthurt female

I'm not half as misogynistic as the average person on this board but I wouldn't trust a woman in a life or death situation. they can't handle pressure

but what if the man is collapsed on the floor, how will you pick him up into the fireman position?

>a man that weighs 100+ more pounds than her
>female weight, 125-130
>+100
200 lbs manlets lol amirite guise

those types are few and far between, there are far more weaker females on average

>shes not wearing gear
>he's not wearing gear
>guy doesnt look like he weighs much more than 190
>what happens when a dude weights 295 of muscle

>points the muzzle of her weapon at her face.
yep. thats a woman alright

I have had men in my airborne unit that were far more of a liability than the women.

I believe the standards should be the same though but I have seen motivated women that could whip the shit out of 90% of this board for sure...

If you are in a regular unit you should expect the women to be a liability but the men are probably liabilities as well. In specialized/higher expectation units the women that make it are probably ahead of 60-70% of men in a normal unit that are lazy fatasses and live off of pizza, dip and liquor.

>what happens when a dude weights 295 of muscle

He's booted out the Infantry and sent somewhere else because he can't pass a basic fitness test.

OK now put her in a real life combat situation where she has 30 plus pounds on her because of gear and the man is bleeding and screaming in pain, the man also having 30 plus more pounds on him.

To be fair, sergeants have to be like that, it saves lives to weed out the weak bitches; though they should treat their female recruits in the same manner.

>thinks squatting 300 pounds is hard

lol

No shit sherlock

You aren't going to fireman carry under fire, you stupid slut. You're going to drag their asses and stupid cunts can't do that.

Holy fuck, I thought that was a torch at first... that's her fucking sidearm! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Marching order in the rifle coys was 170lb. In mortars it was more. Fighting order was roughly half, but even at the end of a patrol you were still looking at 80lb of gear carried.

Even if you get most of their gear off them you're still talking about a hell of a lot of weight. Combine that with the fact that you probably haven't slept in a long time, it's hot and people might want to kill you and it's not a pleasant mix.

Regarding bodyweight, I knew very few in the Infantry who weighed over 190. There were some, but in all but very few cases they were liabilities on runs.

It's a woman with a six-inch long clitoris.

Although her demo is pretty fucking dumb, the point they make at the end is fine.

Gender speaks to averages. There are obviously women who could cut it better in the army than some men even, so to discriminate based on gender is dumb. We should discriminate based on merit, i.e. a 115lb woman AND 115lb man have no place in the army past pencil pushing.

if he is unconscious or couldn't use his arms then even men would be expected to use a two man carry

if he is conscious and has use of his arms then a woman can easily fireman's carry him

you would be surprised how easy that carry is... even a girl that has never been to a gym before can pick someone up that weighs far more than her

In a defensive role (ie they are pog's) or in an environment where they only have to carry a small amount of kit like a prolonged urban battle sure.
They can't be SF or grunts because grunt units need to be combat effective and capable of movement and survival with just the shit on their backs.
They can't do mech inf either because such shit can involve riding around buttoned up for days, involves CASEVAC, lifting litters, maintaining tracked vehicles and pulling people out of the hatches of a moving vehicle.

Ana Kasparian firemans lifting a dude and walking 5 feet is fucking bullshit. My 5'9 ex- NCO had to firemans carry a wounded soldier 1/4 mile out of enemy fire because lol iraq countryside and so little cover - dragging him is slower and would have gotten them both killed.

It's not even the whole Testosterone thing - if you made Test mandatory for military females you forget that men produce larger amounts of Adrenalin that aids in direct combat.
Roided up females would be infinitely more useful in maintainance roles, and they could actually do a non line of sightcombat job like Artillery if they are able to lift a shell.

Females in direct combat shouldn't even be considered until power armor is a thing - and Test should still be mandatory for them

or a drag... there are drag straps on the back

Half man...Half machine....He is something more.

Also that woman's reaction get's me every time,

>barely carry him two meters while being super unstable
>out of breath
>"yeah I did it! And I have no formal training"
What the fuck

>though they should treat their female recruits in the same manner.
That's the point of the video though, they're obviously not.
youtube.com/watch?v=5uaxOVQx_Bo

When a man is 6'7+ and lifts, it's not impossible to hit 300 lbs and be healthy.

I'm 6'4 and 230 at 10% and I'm only natty

>even a girl that has never been to a gym before can pick someone up that weighs far more than her
Pick up maybe. Carry 5 miles to a medic on uneven terrain maybe not.

You didn't lift 300 pound off the ground and put it on your back. You didn't, and you can't now.

Look on youtube for the woman's fireman's carry, there's no evidence it ever happens. It simply doesn't fucking happen. It's not real.

Women could be snipers...if they can math.

fireman carry is actually the ideal carry under fire because the person being carried can still use their weapon

Did she point the fucking barrel to her face? Jeez.. women..

100lb aisans make great mechanics. Tiny hands and all.

At that point she was probably contemplating pulling the trigger.

Women just don't belong in front line combat roles.

Not that they want that shit anyway. They'd rather just go for the high flying officer jobs and get paid more for doing less work and never have to hump ammo or equipment.

That's the bit they can't do. My wife can carry me short distances , but she definitely couldn't do it if I were unconscious or on the ground.

The point is that you might find some mythical woman who can meet X standard to the same as the men, but she can't do the whole lot.

There are some, but not many, women that are faster than me over 10k. There are some, but even fewer, that are stronger than me. There isn't a single one on the planet that's both, but there are many men that I know socially that are.

You can argue the toss on that one as you like but men are infinitely more suited to combat and physical duties than women. It's like deciding to climb a mountain and putting thousands of pounds into a pair of sandals that are nearly good enough, when you could just get boots off the shelf.

The real question is, when are woken going to be required to register for selective service? #equality

Why do you think they won't let women go through P Coy or the RM Commando course? They just can't hack it.

nope. all those female hormones which make their breasts/ass big also make it extremely hard for them to build muscle mass. This is why the strongest women tend to be barely as strong as the average male.

until the military starts handing out robot exoskeletons as standard kit, women have no place in the military as soldiers.

>They can't be SF
That's where you're wrong, kiddo. Too bad they're struggling with the 3 pull-ups and 40 push-ups requirements, though.
youtube.com/watch?v=PkhgC2CEmcA

God, what a dumbfuck.

Liberals are abortions of human beings.

300lb Infantrymen exist in Arnold movies and comic books.

One was allowed to do the All-arms Commando course, but wasn't given a place in a Cdo afterward as she did all the events individually with rest in between.

200lbs is not enough. I've seen 5'5 guys firemans carry 200lb guys in full gear including plate carrier/weapon/ammo/etc (both parties)
It's very very unlikely the average 180lb man with 10 mags, a loaded plate carrier/IOTV with various DAPS, weapon, pack, etc is something that can be lifted by a female.
The firemans carry offers significant mechanical advantage

If there is no cover, you bet your fucking ass you are firemans carrying. Shit allows you to run. Dragging someone out in the open for any measurable distance is a sure fire way to get yourself and the guy you are dragging cut in half by PKM fire.
Even the prone drags are near suicidal if the enemy has any decent measure of a height advantage and you have no immediate cover

youtube.com/watch?v=3XXvvt4dfnw

this is some fucking scrub volleyball team doing the same drills and jogging a football field with someone on their back

any girl that is going into ranger/airborne school is going to be at a much higher standard than some random womens volleyball team

here is a video of a scrawny 105 pound girl that looks like she has never lifted carrying someone that weighs 65 pounds more than her and is 13 inches taller

youtube.com/watch?v=009mMuz3Ew

she is actually laughing the whole time and only uses one arm while smacking her ass with the other... so "hard"

Is there a fuller video?

>Can Women Can Lift Men in Combat?

Are women even useful in combat?

t-nation.com/opinion/women-in-ground-combat

They already are

So you're saying there isn't a woman alive that could physically match or exceed ANY man on front line duty? Maybe you're right, but I doubt it.
Again, I think you're just speaking to averages. I don't know anything about the selection process for the army, but I assume they don't do so on that basis.

Keep in mind those are conscripts, not enlisted. There is no enlisted SOF in Norway with women in them. This is a branch on the FSK that trains women so they will be better trained for other service.

Well...if we need some who was shot to be carried 4 feet before the person carrying them collapses I guess we know who to call...

>Separate womyn platoons might work
No, it is physically impossible. Women can't cooperate without men around. They literally can't do it.
archive.is/dBehg
Getting fucking tiresome to keep explaining this.

you do realize that the mens standards are pretty mediocre right?

a top percentile woman easily can surpass a mans standards of fitness for the military.

She could barely lift a cuck.

its the upto 70-100lbs of extra gear that makes them 300lbs you fucking retard.

>Wrong.
Selective Service law as it's written now refers specifically to "male persons" in stating who must register and who would be drafted. For women to be required to register with Selective Service, Congress would have to amend the law.

Basically -
A female carrying 50lbs of armor and gear is not going to be able to lift a 180-220lb man with 50-70lbs of gear.
The firemans carry isn't terribly important until you get caught in the open with your pants down and now need to run a wounded man a shit ton of distance under fire. The firemans carry is for situations where a drag is suicidal or your unit has lost fire superiority/is outnumbered, and is withdrawing/peeling/breaking contact with the enemy.
If your breaking contact the Firemans carry is the only way to extricate the wounded

>the 20-30 year old female has the aerobic capacity of a 50 year old male

every time.

NATO command structure and/or (((they))) know that women are physically inferior to men, naturally, aside from being able to give birth. All "female SOF" stuff is nothing more than publicity/recruitment material, and at most they serve a reserve function. Female =/= SOF.

They know the infantry is a real breeding ground for White masculinity since noone does military better than us, so they'll continue to shit it up with women, muslims, etc. Gradually the US military and the rest of NATO will turn into nothing more than low-class technical/POG jobs of the world government, ruled invisibly by Rothschild banking jews. Drones and a few good SOF will take care of the rest.

saved

>until the military starts handing out robot exoskeletons as standard kit, women have no place in the military as soldiers.
And even when that happens, they still have no place. They lack the mentality. Women in the military is the same as teenage boys in the military. Just because it can work does not make it a good idea. I would even say boys between 15-17 are better then women.

At this point I just want some country to have entirely female infantry divisions. Then they can fight it out with a normal army. The results should settle this matter once and for all.

Do you find it sheer coincidence that when they opened up Royal Artillery and Cavalry roles to women that they lowered the run requirements?

If she's strong enough she won't be fast enough and if she's fast enough she won't be strong enough. If she's both she was born a man, or should be setting records in the Olympics.

There's a lot more that go into things like the CIC (Combat Infantryman's Course) than just physical endurance and stamina.

It's far more mental than it is physical, and that's where a lot of women reach their breaking point.

At the end of the day, you don't want someone who is emotionally unstable in a situation where you need everyone to be switched on and ready to act.

Women and combat just don't mix, that's why they're still not recruited for infantry regiments.

The problem being that the standart is lowered yet further for (((equality)))
(((They))) are pushing for qomen in combat for equality, and lowered standarts for AA/privilege to weaken the civilized armies of the world.

> we can do anything a man can but slower because we are weaker
Disgusting

women are dogshit at everything. I bet I could beat the fuck out of any woman soldier, and I'm some skinny fat mid 30's retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=rRfCpQx_FDE

youtube.com/watch?v=EjMTMuKTD4g