Wow this really makes one think

Wow this really makes one think...

There is nothing political about loving the country you live in.

I'm not seeing it

I hope every leftist suddenly dies one day

i think you'd have to stretch the retardation as far as 'loving your country requires racist borders' or some shit

Would he have said this 3 years ago when Obama was president?

Death to america

>a flag is politics
>leftist double think and cognitive dissonance

Fpbp

Get this nigger fired.

Patriotism /= Politics

Also isn't this guy basically admitting that the Democratic party is anti-American?

Further proof that the left just plain hates America.

Sup Forums uses flags. Therefore flags are political, checkmate racists.

Or some bullshit logic of equal magnitude.

People should not represent their country in olympics, but themselves.

Unless theyre from non-white 3rd world countries.

Not politics, just patriotism.

HAHAHAH BLUMPGFFFS BTFOOOo
HOW WILL POL EVER RECOVERRR AHHAHHAHAHAAAAAA

Oh hey, How's Puerto Rico? Havent been there a while, heard its shit

For liberals it is because they hate America

That's fucking stupid considering most train with the help of government grants. They usually get into government funded programs as well.

>I never said the flag itself was political. It's just a piece of fabric
>just a piece of fabric

What fucking reality is this cuck sports writer living in?

I get it on some level, silence the opposition while giving yourself a platform to silence the opposition, and knowing that you don't have to be truthful as long as those who agree or who are uninformed will agree with you.

People stop watching sports because leftists insert their agenda into it which pisses off fans. Sportscaster continues to insert his political agenda, complaining about people not wanting politics in sport... really makes you think.

I feel sorry for you America, you have a virus of self hating self destroying youth. Privileged enough to not grow up in any war, yet super entitled. I almost wish for a WW3, just so we can stop being so pathetic, man the fuck up and work together against the common enemy.

>Keep politics out of sports
Writes a fucking article about politics.
-keep virtue signalling out of journalism,faggot.

He's a writer for NBC that based his entire career about how sports and politics are intertwined. So naturally he's probably a jew

There really isn't a more uniquely American sport than baseball. I saw the Royals on Easter Sunday afternoon and it was amazing.

Someone from the 1950s would be proud of the scenes- kids and families watching baseball together saluting the flag, singlng the national anthem, God Bess America in the 7th, Salute to Heroes (a vietnam era medical chopper pilot who was visibly crying when everyone gave him a standing ovation).

Plus the players come from the poorest places in the world and because of their talent get to come to america and become millionaires and bring their whole families over.

how adorable is salvi?

Same I was at the Mariners game and it was a sight to see. Baseball is and always will be America's past time.

Sure, I enjoy watching football more but baseball is just the epitome of American.

>I enjoy watching football
Why? There's too many black people.

Also something like 44% of players in the MLB are not even American.

90% of amateur and college baseball is white.

I get patriotism, but why do you people need to unfurl the flag before EVERY FUCKING GAME? I could understand for the final, but every game? Is it so you retards don't forget what your flag looks like?

Also, they're both domestic teams, so it makes even less sense. Fair enough if it was America vs. another country and both nations waved their flags.

You people and your superficial, psuedo-patriotism is laughable. Almost like you're compensating for something...

Supporting your country is apolitical, commies wouldn't understand.

FPBP
/thread
Honestly fuck all people who see this as political. If you're not proud to be an American then GTFO OF MY BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY YOU FAGGOTS

go play hockey dumb leaf

Imagine living in England. Poor bastard

This.

this

faggy libshits have a fetish for shitty europoor countries that overtax their citizens and keep them from being able to afford cars. America isn't like that so they're pissed.

>representing your nations flag is now "lol politics"

fucking autism

Is patriotism a capital offense for you?

Didnt used to be, but that has changed

because of freedom of expression?
american patriots are fascists

Where is the politics?

This. If it's political to love your country, full stop, then loving your family is political as well. Loving your dog is political, loving pizza is political, etc.

Basically, niggers are retarded.

>showing your own countries flag is politicization

wew lad. You must be a germcuck with an american vpn

...if you have a mental illness

>just a piece of fabric

>the flag of the country you live in is divisively political

What can we do about the Jew problem I'm Mercer island?

>Will you keep patriotism out of sports, please.
>We like sports to be patriotism free.
This is what they really mean.

Where have you been? The left has politicized every single one of those issues.

>Fathers day. Thank your mom bc lots of kids dont have dad might offend them

>Loving your dog. PETA is expressly against pet ownership. They lobby for pet euthanasia, neutering, spaying so the supply of pets dries up and it will be impossible or prohibitively expensive to own a pet.

>papa johns with obamacare, the gay catering thing. I wouldnt be surprised if they start saying americans eating pizza is cultural appropriation.

The flag offends them because they at its core hate america and western culture. If general population ever figures it out then they would never winnan election. Which is why democrats have to walk a fine line between saying they love the country (but want to fundamentally change it) and being see as too patriotic by the most vocal of their supporters and risk being abandoned by the ideologically minded.

>Calcaterra
Fucking spics man, getting real tired of all the beaners on Sup Forums talking about """"based hispanics""""

To play Devil's Advocate for a moment Papa John's went about their stance in a really fucking retarded manner.

>If we have to give everyone healthcare your pizza will cost 34 cents more, do you really want that?
>Literally everyone: Uh yeah, that's fine. Small price to pay.

Sup Forums is the most apolitical board in Sup Forums, newfriend.

Did you miss the second line of that post, oven dodger?

We should start wearing USA Flag pins and 4 leaf clover pins in public. Trigger the cucks wherever we go.

woah there
>just a piece of cloth
don't tell that to a vet

burn it

>Loving your country is a now political statement
I fear the day when European globalist relativism takes full hold of our nation. Salafism will rule us all then.

>not flying your state flag
I swear every state is cucked to the fed

That flag only represents treason to Europe

Get on this right now Sup Forums