Stupid holocaust "truths" people expect you to beleive

The Holocaust is the biggest lie in human history, but even more stupid and clearly impossible lies lie deep inside it.

For example, there was a story where Waffen SS soldiers masturbated to homosexuals being tortured, and then fucking TICKLED them to death.

Another, in which Jews who were misbehaving were placed into a cage with a eagle and bear. The bear would kill the Jew, the eagle would pluck the flesh from its bones.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
fultonhistory.com/Newspaper 14/Long Island City NY Star Journal/Long Island City NY Star Journal 1956/Long Island City NY Star Journal 1956 - 4267.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4332
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goebbels_Diaries#In_German).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Uh just cuz there are a few ridiculous, obviously propagandist stories, it doesn't mean the Holocaust didn't happen?

where are you finding these stories?

also, just because there are small stories that are not true does not mean that the whole thing isn't true.

For example there are lots of stories of heroism at 9/11 that didnt really happen- but that doesn't mean 9/11 didnt happen.

these stories were used as proof in the nuremburg trials like this beauty

> a few

Also dont forget about 6 billion that died by anal pump

Or the 10 gorillion that died by haunted house simulator

It's time to dump my folder

>a few

I find it rather hilarious some people think Hitler DID NOT hate jews enough to systematically kys them

>muh stab in the back
>muh bolsheviks

they were invading enemy force to him
they get the death

Shame that this guys book was mostly good until he went all MUH JEWS. I could tolerate his complaints until that chapter.

They're all ridiculous stories.

Even weirder is the fact that most dont know about how most leaders of the Spartacus uprising were Jewish.

Yea but no one believes those small lies. The big lie is the "death camps," but it's hard to prove that Auschwitz didn't have gas chambers when you have so many former Auschwitz guards talking about the gas chambers.

You need to believe it all or you are racist.

>They're all ridiculous stories.

The world is black and white to this nitwit.

I've also heard about masturbation machines that they'd strap little boys into until they died of exhaustion.
Imagine that, goyim.

wow that's awful. why did they do these things? fucking nazis

You are doing gods work!

I. CONSTITUTION OF THE INTERNATIONAL MILITARY TRIBUNAL

Article 19.
The Tribunal shall not be bound by technical rules of evidence. It shall adopt and apply to the greatest possible extent expeditious and nontechnical procedure, and shall admit any evidence which it deems to be of probative value.

Article 21.
The Tribunal shall not require proof of facts of common knowledge but shall take judicial notice thereof. It shall also take judicial notice of official governmental documents and reports of the United Nations, including the acts and documents of the committees set up in the various allied countries for the investigation of war crimes, and of records and findings of military or other Tribunals of any of the United Nations.

>The Tribunal shall not require proof of facts of common knowledge

lol?

>dude le ebil nazis totally drank jew blood and masturbated to dead jewish children lmao
>they turned jews into soap and lampshades hehehe this is totally what people believe and wasn't debunked literally decades ago
>the nazis made rollercoasters which catapulted jews straight into ovens haha wow so crazy right?

stop pretending that this is what schools are teaching people and stop cherrypicking obviously bullshit sources to try and discredit the whole genocide

The Myth isn't that the Nazis killed a bunch of Jews, the Myth is the killing was industrial in scale and conducted through absurd and contrived methods.

The small lies are part of the Mythos, people may disbelieve this one or that one, but there are an infinite number and they are ever-present in the narrative. They contribute to the whole. There are not 'so many former Auschwitz guards talking about the gas chambers', there are a few coerced confessions from Nuremburg that confessed to absurdities and numbers that have since been proven impossible. Even the official narrative now discards the details of those confessions, while clinging to the overarching theme. You are likely mistaking Jewush 'kapos' for guards, many self-claimed kapos tell these tall tales, and they are treated as authoritative.

OHLENDORF: Yes, it was a conference at which the Einsatzgruppen and the Einsatzkommandos were informed of their tasks and were given the necessary orders.

COL. AMEN: Who was present at that conference?

OHLENDORF: The chiefs of the Einsatzgruppen and the commanders of the Einsatzkommandos and Streckenbach of the RSHA who transmitted the orders of Heydrich and Himmler.

COL. AMEN: What were those orders?

OHLENDORF: Those were the general orders on the normal work of the Sipo and the SD, and in addition the liquidation order which I have already mentioned.

COL. AMEN: And that conference took place on approximately what date?

OHLENDORF: About 3 or 4 days before the mission.

COL. AMEN: So that before you commenced to march into Soviet Russia, you received orders at this conference to exterminate the Jews and Communist functionaries in addition to the regular professional work of the Security Police and SD; is that correct?

OHLENDORF: Yes.

COL. AMEN: Did you, personally, have any conversation with Himmler respecting any communication from Himmler to the chiefs of army groups and armies concerning this mission?

OHLENDORF: Yes. Himmler told me that before the beginning of the Russian campaign Hitler had spoken of this mission to a conference of the army groups and the army chiefs-no, not the army chiefs but the commanding generals-and had instructed the commanding generals to provide the necessary support.

Is this even possible?
Not finding proofs of other claims is one thing but is it even possible a dog could be trained to do that?
And even if a dog could, how fucking long would it take and how committed would you have to be?

Yeah this is literally what it says. They go by "the holocaust happened so we don't have to proof shit" at the IMT in Nuremberg.

>really spins your neutrons

OHLENDORF: In Simferopol the army command requested the Einsatzkommandos in its area to hasten the liquidations, because famine was threatening and there was a great housing shortage.

COL. AMEN: Do you know how many persons were liquidated by Einsatz Group D under your direction?

OHLENDORF: In the year between June 1941 to June 1942 the Einsatzkommandos reported 90,000 people liquidated.

COL. AMEN: Did that include men, women, and children?

COL. AMEN: On what do you base those figures?

OHLENDORF: On reports sent by the Einsatzkommandos to the Einsatzgruppen.

COL. AMEN: Were those reports submitted to you?

COL. AMEN: And you saw them and read them?

OHLENDORF: I beg your pardon?

COL. AMEN: And you saw and read those reports, personally?

COL. AMEN: And it is on those reports that you base the figures you have given the Tribunal?

COL. AMEN: Do you know ho

Finally, in his own words:

OHLENDORF: I was present at two mass executions for purposes of inspection.

COL. AMEN: Will you explain to the Tribunal in detail how an individual mass execution was carried out?

OHLENDORF: A local Einsatzkommando attempted to collect all the Jews in its area by registering them. This registration was performed by the Jews themselves.

COL. AMEN: On what pretext, if any, were they rounded up?

OHLENDORF: On the pretext that they were to be resettled.

COL. AMEN: Will you continue?

OHLENDORF: After the registration the Jews were collected at one place; and from there they were later transported to the place of execution, which was, as a rule an antitank ditch or a natural excavation. The executions were carried out in a military manner, by firing squads under command.

COL. AMEN: In what way were they transported to the place of execution?

OHLENDORF: They were transported to the place of execution in trucks, always only as many as could be executed immediately. In this way it was attempted to keep the span of time from the moment in which the victims knew what was about to happen to them until the time of their actual execution as short as possible.

COL. AMEN: Was that your idea?

COL. AMEN: And after they were shot what was done with the bodies?

OHLENDORF: The bodies were buried in the antitank ditch or excavation.

COL. AMEN: What determination, if any, was made as to whether the persons were actually dead?

OHLENDORF: The unit leaders or the firing-squad commanders had orders to see to this and, if need be, finish them off themselves.

The holocauster is a never endig ride.

Are any of these stories taken seriously by the majority pro-Holocaust Happened crowd?

I mean I see we have them cited here, one example to one source, but are they ever cited elsewhere?

Is it possible Holocaust Happened types assume the people are fakers or just crazy? Most of the ones I've ever talked to don't mention these things, they just mention "muh eisantzgruppen" and "muh gas chambers and ovens."

made me kek tót

Why were these obviously bullshit stories accepted on the record at trials then? Men were sent to their deaths on the basis of ridiculous, obviously false "eyewitness" accounts from "survivors". Publicly denying the peddle driven brain bashing machines, the masturbation machines, electrocution chambers, steam chambers and death rollercoasters is a major crime in Germany to this day.

You go to prison in Germany for calling this woman a liar. Kikes and their retarded Holocaust shills see nothing wrong with that.

Stories like these were presented at the Nuremberg trials as proof. That should tell you enough...

>hey goy, look at those gas chambers we built after the war right there next to this chimney not connected to anything, did you know human fingernails can scratch concrete? oy vey never forget the 600 trillions!

I've never heard that either, or read it in the books I had to read about the trials and the holohoax.
Can you cite some that were heard at Nuremberg and accepted as proof?

I can't find it but I know I had the "drowning pool" pasta saved somewhere. You know the one.

Yes and no. The biggest thing is that they actually use some of these "eye witnesses" as sources for their books. A guy will have a perfectly reasonable claim to fit their narrative, like the layout of a camp like Treblinka and then if you go look at his book, the guy never actually went down to the area where all the killings supposedly took place. Another guy they will quote for the death toll and how they dug up and burned bodies and forced jews to do it, but then you read his book he took the source from and the guy talks about dedicated fire officers that told them to stack women on the bottom because they burn better and that they threw some logs under 2 old rails and lit it with gas and had to stand back 50 meters from the flames that burned the bodies to nothing in seconds and then they had to use tin sheets and bash left over bones into dust and they did this in an hour or two with hundreds of bodies at a time.

The claims are ludicrous, yet they cherry pick one or two "facts" from people that could not have those facts. Then these leading holocaust "historians" have their encyclopedias printed as pure fact that are taught in schools and sourced in everything.

>Can you cite some that were heard at Nuremberg and accepted as proof?

Sorry I won't take the time to go through the books on Easter...

Maybe start with the book "dissecting the holocaust", I think you'll find a chapter 20-30 pages long dedicated to that.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

Heres one video (long) that goes through sources of one of these authorities on the Holocaust. Youll become a quick "denier" once you watch it.

>Video not available in your country.

THANK YOU BASED OVERLORDS. Well I download this stuff anyway via proxy. My Sup Forums folder is reaching 300GB soon...

This is exactly right. The insane nonsense stories are right in there with the 'proof' of the more mundane allegations. The crazier bits are not publicized as much, but they come from the same people telling the regular sob stories. And in places where you are not allowed to question it, you are not allowed to question the nutty bits either. You have people like Elie Weisel who is treated as an authoritative eye-witness talking about geysers of blood shooting out of the ground (that bit was also brought up at the Nuremberg trials, he likely took it from there). They know those stories are crazy, but they put the people that make them up in 'serious' documentaries and only show the part where they are talking about camp layouts and so on. But these are not reliable people, they are compulsive liars and fantasists.

Interesting. I'll check out the video now.

It's ok, I just wondered if you had any on the top of your head. The book suggestion is welcome enough.

All in all, it's just hard sometimes to debate Holohoax types because they'll stick to the "main story" version and treat anecdotes like the masturbation machine and the rollercoaster of death like things someone suffering from PTSD made up or a faker devised for money, acting as if calling those accounts out doesn't cast any doubt on the main story.

Here is a link to the full PDF:
fultonhistory.com/Newspaper 14/Long Island City NY Star Journal/Long Island City NY Star Journal 1956/Long Island City NY Star Journal 1956 - 4267.pdf

I couldn't believe (((they)) could be that dumb.

Look the "one third of the holocaust" video the leaf posted. I'm in like 10 minutes and the author goes live through a book from one of the "holocaust professors" literally claiming that women burn better than men etc... so yes, these shit is in the official books.

How does a few stupid stories deny the fact that holocaust happened?

Because some of these stories are in Israel and US Holocaust Museums and the people telling the stories are quoted in Encyclopedias and historically "accurate" journals, papers, research, etc and many were used in Nuremburg staged trials that send many to their deaths?

I was in Auswitz yesterday, which was of course a made up place to make the holocaust look true idiot. I've never heard those stories you are telling about, and wether or not they're true, the holocaust DID happen. People who try to deny it makes up those stories to make it look like a hoax.

based finnbro. The various "holocaust survivor" stories are fucking hilarious.

Best one will ALWAYS be the holocauster though

Because the only "evidence" the holohoax pushers have are eyewitness testimonials. Which are absolutely fucking worthless. The story of gas chambers and ovens is no different than other outlandish made up bullshit like holocausters, drowning pools, masturbation torture machines, etc.

>I was in Auswitz yesterday,
>Unironically claiming you went to Auschwitz on Easter and now sitting in Hungary back home again.

pic related is a true story

fug forgot pic

It proves that many holocaust survivors and holocaust historians are fucking liars. The failure of the jewish community to recognize these lies also shows their unwillingness to recognize that some aspects of the holocaust were exaggerated or outright fabricated.

Did you see the swimming pool, or are they still hiding it?

>Jewish survivors describe life in Auschwitz
youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0

>hospital
>education centre
>forty-five thousand volume library
>mail service
>special money
>legal advice, including standing order that inmates could personally submit complaints to the commandant
>cinema
>theatre, including children's opera and weekly Saturday review
>art classes
>six orchestras
>swimming pool
>football field (next to the "gas chambers") with games between inmates and SS
>fencing classes
>visitors
>brothel
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4332

>AND INDUSTRIAL SCALE HOMICIDAL GAS CHAMBERS LOL

false premise, nobody here claimed it did

learn to fucking argue you massive morons

Reminder that this is the best evidence for the holocaust they have. This is how poor the evidence for the holocaust is.

Something some kike in school said about volcanoes spewing blood. I generally accept that the holocaust happened because I would be terrified if the Germans just sat there and did nothing when the JEWISH WORLD PARASITE sucked them dry and tried to impose marxism!

6 million died? GOOD! They should all have been exterminated like the vermin they are.
Jews get off sexually on the thought of being exterminated. I bet all of them jack off to fantasies about BDSM in Auschwitz, I certainly do - and I'm not even Jewish.

That's weird that out of the thousands and thousands of survivors there would be a few liars. I don't think that's ever happened in history.

Also what's a confirmation bias? My therapist said I should learn about it before I make another project at school about the Holocaust being fake.

if the dog was really that vicious and she did contract TB, she would've been dead after the first false note

>a bunch of ad hom attacks in place of genuine evidence

that really fires up my gas chambers

>not reading the infographics and instead getting triggered someone called me a stupid in parts of them

Sorry a Jewish qt didn't want to see your Sonichu medallion

The fact that there are so many obvious lies and exposed frauds should really make you think. But the real redpill comes when you try to find a reliable testimony.

wut

I'm gay and I've only been near Jewish boys. Fucked a few. I have asymptomatic genital herpes and I like spreading it to Jews.

Yea, not really since that's not how serious study of history works. There are people claiming outlandish things about the Armenian Genocide too. Doesn't mean it didn't happen.

This is the evidence you have offered for Hitler's intentionality. >A 1922 fake news report about Hitler.

>A quote from Goebbels diaries """""discovered""""" printed on glass plates in Soviet archives in the late 80s and not even published till 1995 (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goebbels_Diaries#In_German).

>A single mistranslated word from a single speech.

>A scrap of paper """""discovered""""" by the Soviets in 1979.

>And a letter to David Irving.

The fact that that is the best evidence you have for a government conspiracy to genocide 6 million Jews in gas chambers speaks for itself.

Good for you, I'm sure Hitler would be proud

I've heard them too OP.

Heres some other choice ones.
> prince of persia styled trap rooms the nazis apparently forced jews into
> gay german shepards that would ass rape the jewish men infront of their wives
> an injection that reversed chromosomes and turned a man into a woman (biologically too) overnight

And then they wonder why people call bullshit...

I'll take cherry picking for $500 Alex

Hitler, Himmler - pussies.

The Jews must suffer. They should be raped and burned alive. Parents should be forced to eat the genitals of their own children, and then watch as their satanic offspring have their throats slit.

Total death to the Jewish world parasite

You schlomos are getting fucking desperate holy shit.

Ever read Night in middle school? I wonder how many normies in my class back then believe that shit now.

Study it seriously then. I've read the obvious frauds. I've also read all the ones the holohoax conspiracy theorists base their narrayive on. When they are all so obviously filled with easily verifiable lies and contradict each other, then you have rational objective reasons to require more reliable proof.

Why is this leaving out the "in Europe" part in Hitlers speech?
I have also seen the document about "Bandenbekämpfung" without the Jews executed figure. Which one is the fake?
Which side are you on? Serious question.

this one is my favorite lol

Does anyone have the one about the cage with a bear and an eagle that were fed with jews?

Yea good luck with that man. I bet you're a hit at parties.

Also, your side lost. My side won. Sucks, doesn't it?

Only giving as good as I get kike.

I didn't cherry pick. I addressed every single """""proof""""" from the infographic. None of them are reliable. None of them refer to or describe events that are supposed to have taken place during the holocaust. If they are talking about the holocaust in public, then where are the orders, the plans, the documents you would also expect to see? The evidence the hoaxers offer for the holocaust is so poor that it is good reason in itself to doubt the whole narrative.

Does anyone have the one with blood geysers spewing out of the earth because of the massive amount of jews buried in it?