The first time I visited London was when Lee Rigby was murdered. I woke up the next morning (near Russell Square...

The first time I visited London was when Lee Rigby was murdered. I woke up the next morning (near Russell Square, I don't remember the hotel I was at) to the sound of a protest. I got out of bed expecting the EDL to be outside, but to my surprise it was a massive group of sand monkies. How in the fuck do you English allow this kind of shit to continue? I love my 'Merica, but the once great British Empire also had my respect. That kind of shit would never go down in my neck of the woods ( the Southeast). How did you become so weak and when are you going to remember the faces of your grandfathers and start fighting back?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-39618490
pastebin.com/Jb2wb9eM
local15tv.com/news/local/neo-nazi-richard-spencer-coming-to-speak-at-auburn
youtube.com/watch?v=HsEWgKttC9A
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/lee-rigby-murder-womanising-killer-2945051
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't know how someone didn't just run that faggot over.

RIGHT!?

The English need to get their shit together.

>That kind of shit would never go down in my neck of the wood
except it does, every fucking day #blacklivesmatter

As an Englishman i agree.

Where I live ( rural Southeast) that dude would of been ran over and shot. And there is no way in hell a Muslim protest would happen right after a terror attack.

he got all of his teeth knocked out in prison and lives in a separate part of the prison for his own safety i think, so there was some retribution, he should have been killed but atleast he has to suffer now.

Look at that top
Very clean for a man supposedly hacking a living body open

These things are normal big city life now according to the muslim mayor.
bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-39618490

And so are things like Rotherham.

Good, I am glad to hear that.

So fucking sad. It makes me sick to see the land of my ancestors go to shit.

All of our defining glories
>limited government
>free speech
>distributed arms as a natural right rather than a centralized monopoly of violence with licensing
>respect for private property
came from England. All were voluntarily abandoned a few decades ago amid massive propaganda

And they call Americans stupid...

I agree completely. England is our Motherland and we have a very special relationship, I truly want the best for them.

RIP Lee Rigby

Out of curiosity do you live in the city or are you a rural man?

Actually, your political values came primarily from the French Revolution. Otherwise you'd have a monarchy.

I believe he is referring to your system of common law. I am an attorney here in the states and I know for a fact that our legal system is based off of yours.

>nightclub
degenerates getting btfo who cares

>This thread again
pastebin.com/Jb2wb9eM

Make another one, go on.

It's amazing what warm meals and central heating does. Also it goes on and will continue to go on because they English have been stripped of their national identity and they're only beginning to wake up to the fact. England has no cultural it has multicultural.

>Hackney
>Niggers getting sprayed with acid
Finally some good news!

Alabama-user reporting in. Bring that shit here and see what happens.

local15tv.com/news/local/neo-nazi-richard-spencer-coming-to-speak-at-auburn

Hi Scotland, happy Easter.

culture*

It continues because most of the people in London aren't English. Numpty.

>The American Revolution (1776) took its political values from the French Revolution (1789)
>'no taxation without representation' was derived from a country which didn't have a parliament for 175 years

>the Muslim gangs beat up a Muslim for doing Muslim shit
Sure thing, Winston.

It's ok the met made those monkeys dance
youtube.com/watch?v=HsEWgKttC9A

This is very true. I had to take a train for 2hrs North to see any real English culture.

You have never been so wrong, sport. But I am sure you were told that by respected authorities.

To that end, how in the fuck did a muzzie get elected mayor of London? Were there enough of them and then the self-hating Brits to vote that fucker in office? Is all hope lost for the once proud and mighty Britannia?

This is true. After two days in London I said fuck this and went to Salisbury(hope that is spelled right).

>would of
you surely live up to the retarded redneck stereotype

>That kind of shit would never go down in my neck of the woods ( the Southeast)
Exactly the same as what happens here then. It happens in other parts of your country but not where you live.

It aint just london, this mud take over is happening in my little market town

What kind of a muslim flies a gay rainbow flag from the town hall upon his winning?

IT was between him and a literal Rothschild (who I actually voted for, based Zac). But I think the most important question of the century is, why the fuck did you put a nigger Muslim in the most power position of not only a city, or a state but the entire country and then why do you presume to mock us over a role that he has no power in?

No really please answer that.

I am fine with that. At least this retarded redneck has property, guns, and not one sand nigger in sight. My life is wonderful, how is yours?

It wasn't whites who elected him and the turnout was under 40%

But you ain't seen nothing yet lads, immigrant children born in the last 20 years are going to have the right to vote in the next election and every one after that. The demographic time bomb is very much going to make itself known to people soon.

Because where I live we all have guns and testicles.

Truly sad. I feel for you and wish I could actually do something about it.

And yet your guns and testicles don't stop anything, they don't stop some nigger chocolate egg head from shooting 14 people to death, they don't stop anything at all. Only a token handful of shootings have been stopped in your country by armed civilians. You're cuck cowards and the worst thing? You won't even just say "shit, on that note you are kinda correct". You are defiant in your cuckery, oblivious to your own fucking demographic time bomb because you're all so spersed out and have this attitude of "if I can't see it, it doesn't exist, even though all the data states it does exist".

Keep up the projection threads though, it only seals your decline further. Keep your mind occupied on us goy.

the mood is changing at least, people are naming the dark whites

shit, but not because of what you think

Well me friend I guess I win. I don't get why you Europeans get so offensive when I AM ON YOUR FUCKING SIDE!!! I want you to have control of your country why is that so hard for you to understand!?

You are sooooo naive it's not even funny. I have explored Europe and came to my own conclusions. When have you explored and experienced rural American life? I know the image you have in your head, and it is wrong. I live in a town of 7000 and there has been 6 murders since 1968. What a hell hole right!?

It gets worse than that OP, that nigger sired a litter of half breeds with white skanks.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/lee-rigby-murder-womanising-killer-2945051

Reminder that nigger's like this are what women WANT, all of them, they lust over psychopaths and killers. White girls that wouldn't even say "Thank You" to tour betas for opening the door or her actively chase men such as this and desire their "alpha" seed .

For the love of all that is holy what the hell is going on over there? Yall need to raise Margaret from the dead.

Meanwhile in Kentucky, everyone hopes Stevie Steve comes through town so we can shoot him.

that means there are probably people living there who had a family member that was murdered. I live in a province of about two million and there were 7 murders last year.

Yes I know two victims of violence. One was over the dealing of drugs the other was a lovers spat. However, we should have far more according to the media due to the fact that we are all armed to the teeth.

I feel much much much safer in my town than in Rotterdam or Amsterdam. But please tell me about your experience traveling through rural America .......

Excuse my phoneposting.

Tbh lad it's the same everywhere, literally everywhere. Look up Simon Mol in "uncucked" Poland for a case that will make your skin crawl.

Western white males have been cucked by society, their parents, and their women, most white men have no psychological defense against the threat of being branded racist or misogynist, they can't laugh it off like we can from our years of shitposting and redpills. Black men aren't targeted with demoralizing propaganda (quite the inverse, in fact) so don't suffer the anxiety and complexes of the average 21st century white man.

I've given up on the whole fucking thing, hope Kim can send one of those nukes in a leaky dinghy up the Thames.

That last line killed me.