Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i8iVQw-XYhg
youtube.com/watch?v=brlogf_nDDM
youtube.com/watch?v=46_d5XJ7L5c&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pretty much. I masturbate excessively and I'm a fat loser

Yes unless they're making profit.

Tits or gtfo

takes away bargaining power from women and they can't have that, so they try to shut it down

yes
>fat
ewww if man, eww if woman

Yes. It's disgusting regardless of gender.

loser women fuck dogs and niggers

The only double standard is the comparison with the looks of these two people, replace the girl with an obese ugly woman and the result would be the same

No man should respect the woman on the right

>Are women who masturbate losers?
Having sex would be less effort than masturbating for them. So not really.

Use your head for more than a fedora hatrack, OP. You know there are significant differences in how society looks upon the sexuality of the two sexes. (Yes, OP, there are only two genders.)

Male sexuality = bad, something to be controlled

Female sexuality = good, something to be celebrated and explored

There is some history to this, too, if I'm not mistaken. Someone like Kant or his type posited hundreds of years ago that the family should be devised and designed to control/channel men's raw lust energy. Meanwhile, female lust/energy I suppose was ignored. Fast forward hundreds of years to the sexual revolution of the 1960s and, viola, "female empowerment." Women are "liberated" but men are still "controlled."

It's all by design.

This

>reminder that sex robots are being released within a year or two
There's nothing they can do about it either any bans would be pointless as there has been men who 3D printed themselves robot lovers. Really who gives a shit what society thinks anyways? If they call you a creep remember these are the same retards that watch shit like big brother .
They are little more than insects

Find a pic or a female as unattractive as the male and at least the pics is the same.

Time to patent a dishwasher safe, hot swappable, artificial vagina.

kek

> totally hot
> t. hot
> thot
Hmm...

Because hot women on the right are paid to pretend to use sex toys when in reality they just go and get CHADs dick

>Guy
>Does it because he can't get any without paying a whore
>Girl
>Attractive, does it because she doesn't have a cock nearby
Apples and pears my dudes

Can I watch?

Probably already exists. I thought about getting into making sex robots and I still might. The trick is to make them actually affordable. Making them look like robots is a must or they end up looking like pic related

one of them is ugly and fucking a bad dragon toy and an infant shaped pocket pussy

the other is cute and fucking a dildo

>Implying uncanny valley fetish isn't GOAT.

They should make sexbots out of the skeletons of the dead, it would avoid them looking so alien.

>Are women who masturbate losers?
Women dont masturbate, they go to a dating app and ask anyone remotely attractive to "smash"

I prefer mine to look like actual robots, but if that's your thing.
Necromancer detected

Damn look at the tear on that things butt hole.

Women cannot be losers. They can however be fat. Pls return to a reasonably THICC level ASAP. Get a HIGH TEST bf to help you kek.
>Making them look like robots
Or like anime girls. Or like aliens. Or elves. Or anything else than the plain old boring 3DPD really.
I don't understand why they aren't already doing that. I look at sex bots and have ZERO interest in them. But if they looked like an alien qt, things *might* be different. I mean, everyone would want to bang an alien like cpt. kirk kept doing right?

>one on the right
THICC

I agree, I can see realdoll doing it as I guess they already have fantasy dolls. No one else is, the one I'm going to be building looks pretty much like the standard android but I'd like to change it up a bit to look like Drossel from fireball.
Dem thighs

The one in the left masturbate as only choice.
The one in the right masturbate to avoid the one in the left.

I think is pretty clear.

Neat.
I'd prefer mine to be biological-looking though. Just not human.
I can only fap up to level 4 and that's reaching.
How did you manage to free yourself from the fleshy jew?

guy just needs to go to the doctor and get medicine for his acne, then work out some with a friend and shave off the shit from his face and get a decent haircut.

underrated

Women have the sexual high ground.

I was playing system shock 2 and ended up getting the hots for Shodan, found a bunch if r34 pictures of her and I've been into clang ever since. the fembot I'm working on (working on .stl files right now and some scripting) is going to only cost me 2-3k including the 3d printer, I'm using a mixture of various open source robotic projects to make her. Pic related, I'm using the head, breastplate and buttplate of this fembot along with the mechanical parts of the inmoov robot.

Ok, let's make an exception in your case.
Just gtfo.

kek

i was so disappointed i couldnt submit my disgusting and inferior meat to my robotic goddess and do her bidding for all eternity.

kek
It got me thinking of this game as well.
>Your flesh is an insult to the perfection of the digital.

That's awesome dude. You should write up details on how you do it.

>flag

for the same reason that men who have sex with a lot of women are considered to be cool while women who have sex with a lot of men are considered sluts.

This thread in now an andreas thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=i8iVQw-XYhg

I leave out the oni hole I got from the ads here on my coffee table. Once it lead to sex.
I guess the double standard isn't sex based, but based on attractiveness.

aussie loser women fug roos?

Thats such a bullshit myth, guys hate manwhores as much as they hate normal whores.

>you will never feel her magnificence flow through you
Why even live?
I will, I was actually the Board owner of a board on 8gag called /robowaifu/ but it's still not working

>girl on the right
>"totally hot"
lmao are you being serious? She looks disgusting

>guys hate manwhores
Why? I respect their abilities. Why wouldn't you look up to those better than yourself? It's not like it's a big deal, but still.

nice

There is no goddamn double standard. If you talked to people in real life, sex toys are awkward no matter if they are for men or women. All your bullshit opinions are coming from TV.

she's attractive and he isn't, how hard can it be you fucktarsd

Don't you dare talk shit about my boy Andreas ever again.

>sex toys are awkward no matter if they are for men or women.

they're only as awkward as you make them.

she looks like a cheap whore

Nah I've seen slutty female friends of mine show off their dildos at parties, can you imagine a dude getting out his fleshlight to show everyone? It's a shameful thing for a man to have such a device but for women its supposed to be some kind of liberating experience.

Because most obnoxiously brag about it and base their entire life around it, asking you why you don't do the same. A lot of manwhores I know are also massive tools that will say and do anything to make people happy instead of having their own opinions. I used to hang out with a guy that assured me he was redpilled like myself.... until a leftist woman came along, then he couldn't shut the fuck up about racial equality and gay rights just so he could get a chance to have sex with a girl. The worst part is that he would do more than just say these things. He would attend leftist events with the girl as long as she would have sex with him. I stopped hanging out with him around the time he voted for Hillary just because one of his girlfriends at the time told him to.

Men with no principles like this deserve no respect.

Usually yes, but in your pic it looks like the woman still has sex, so she isn't a loser.

youtube.com/watch?v=brlogf_nDDM

It's fine if you're a woman because it is assumed you can laid whenever you want so having a sex toy is just for additional pleasure

If you're a guy however then you're more likely coming from a position of scarcity where you can't get a girl to begin with, so your substitute is a silicon tube that you stick your penis into

Kinda makes sense desu, fleshlights are degenerate

Did he ge some tail?

Both are gay and degenerate practices, fags

He is a degenerate loser to be honest.

youtube.com/watch?v=46_d5XJ7L5c&t=1s

t. virgin who had his dream girl stolen by Chad

tbqh, I think it's fine as long as it works, it's just a form of manipulation - just like how women will think one thing and say another in order to get men to do what they want. It's the same but in reverse, so long as you don't have to expend too much energy (going to a rally is a bit far), saying the right shit to get a girl into bed is fine. It's not like you're trying to be best friends with her.

Women convey they don't need men for sexual gratification and thus attempt to higher their sexual market value.

If men could get sexual gratification from sex aids it would lower women's sexual market value and so they shame men as creepy perverts who do that so they must seek out women for sexual gratification, factor in women can use their toys for that so for them to get with a man he would need to be very great and so the woman has now attained the highest sexual market value she can.

tl;dr it's a fraud by women to stay relevant. Plus it highlights there is inequality in society and the stupidity of feminism that women are unequal when it's anything but.

Let me put this way.

It's extremely easy for a lady to get laid. It's not as easy for an average dude to get laid. Hence, masturbation for a guy means he's a loser who can't get laid. For a girl it's just a choice.

I don't believe in premarital sex, nor am I jealous. I had a girlfriend a few years back, since you're curious, though.

Anyway, manipulation of people through lies is just outright dishonest and makes you an inherently terrible person. I also think it's bad when women do it, yes. Maybe this is fine in godless heathen nations of atheists, but when people claim to follow the laws of the bible, but then turn around and do things like that, it truly angers me.

Fucking degenerate. Good thing your ilk are being replaced by Muslims.

>sex is the only thing that matters in life
What are you bacteria or an amoeba?

Ok well clearly you've never flirted with someone in a bar in your life

In some ways I admire that you stick so strongly to your values, but I really think they are misguided. The "lying" doesn't make you a terrible person, it's playful and fun and both sides know what's happening (assuming they don't have autism). You're taking life way too seriously.

They fuck aussies.

Get out of here Andreas.

>not believing in someone potentially ruining their country by voting for an incompetent leader like Hillary is taking life too seriously
Enjoy your youthful ignorance while us responsible adults handle the issues of the world, I suppose.

Oh, and you're correct about the bar thing, as I don't believe in alcohol consumption.

please. if the chick was fat and ugly she'd be a loser
if the guy was a chad he'd be gay
get it right

Why are Brits on Sup Forums overwhelmingly underclass bounders?

>that post
>those digits

Everyone faps, it's easier for men to use their hands than women. Personally I think anyone who would talk about it socially or pose for pictures with a sex toy is degenerate, but you also have to realize the difference in landscape.

Also have to consider the nature of the toys. There is in my opinion a difference between owning your run of the mill vibrator and owning a 36 inch long 8 inch diameter horse cock shaped dildo. I'm far from an expert on these things, but most male sex toys that I have ever seen seem to be modeled more as children/anime characters/other fantasy genre (such as video games) while most female toys seem more of the "tool for the job" type build.

As far as that picture goes, it's fairly correct in the description of the two featured.

To sum up my thoughts, I don't care what you do to yourself when your alone, but when you drag your sexual life out in the public you deserve to be judged not just for doing so, but also to be judged for the appearance of yourself and whatever implements you bring with you. Because of this and the nature of male sex toys mentioned earlier I am of the inclination that given two equal cases the man will always be the more unpalatable.

The double standard exists because men and women are different. They are different both physically and mentally and the fill different roles in society.

There is nothing wrong with this.

This guy isn't a loser because he masterbates. He's a loser because he collects anime figures like the one in the upper right corner of the pic.

He is disgusting, just look at his face.

married guy here for the lulz i got myself a pussy and mouth toy about a year ago when it arrived i looked at it stretched it out threw it in the closet a few months later i took it out lubed up and fucked it but not before i set up a cam to record myself I edited the vid eventually and one day when i was feeling horny i sent my wife the vid she came home and without a word took off her clothes and took out my cock months late while drinking wife asks if she can fuck me with the toys *np she went from the mouth toy to her pussy to the pussy toy to her ass to her mouth she was having a blast.

tldr
“When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.”

Also, Women could legit masturbate for hours and hours, even days on end. Orgasms constant and would be a little sore but their brain would be flying high.

I'm sure none of you virgins have seen it, but you get a girl at 4-5 orgasms they start to flop like a fish on the bed.

Yeah. It's a double standard but it doesn't help your case that the masturbator guy has long hair and bad skin whereas the woman is sexy looking.

Bounders! Cads, Bounders and Scoundrels the lot of us, well I am anyway.

Not a common Czech term though, you on a stag do old bean?

>they start to flop like a fish on the bed.

I usually just use roofies to achieve that.

Well it would be a big job.

>fug roos?
google male roo genitalia and you'll get your answer

He learned English from reading Billy Bunter and Jennings and Derbyshire.

that's a bold weave

Didn't we all, dear boy?

Tits or gtfo

ITS A MYSTERY

WHO (((NOSE)))??

>Why the double standard? Anonymous (ID: fMMRhJBU) 04/17/17(Mon)12:10:24 No.121542817▶
There's nothing wrong with m-masturbation.

both are pretty disgusting desu

hayden panattiere? before childbod fucked her up?