The Blacked meme is a reality and it's becoming stronger and stronger. What are you to do white bois?

The Blacked meme is a reality and it's becoming stronger and stronger. What are you to do white bois?

How are people saying the white race is dying when literally 80% of the people in this picture are white? Women like black men for big dicks. Great, but what happens when you need to feed a family or you need to be a father? All of a sudden, the black man is nowhere in sight.

>you need to be a father? All of a sudden, the black man is nowhere in sight.
He is literally in the picture being a father.

You cannot raise a superior race of beings solely on KFC, watermelon, Kool-Aid and foodstamps.

>The black dude is literally "My Wife's sons"

He is in the picture but is he raising the child? Probably not. Society will collapse when the white man becomes the minority, because society is built from the mind of the white man.

Clearly he is raising her since he is going to her soccer games.

Really makes you think, I wonder who ended the original relationship (not him)

white birth rates are statistically falling, plumetting. Women dont care about their children having a father, the state can be the father.

YOU CANNOT RAISE A SUPERIOR RACE OF BEINGS ON KFC, WATERMELON, KOOL-AID, AND FOODSTAMPS PAID FOR BY THE WHITE MAN!

It wont take long for white woman to hate nigs as much as black women do.

>t.beta

Sound like the black guy is a cuck raising another mans kids. I've seen this before irl too.

So how does it work?

Is daddy getting cucked while mommy gets blacked?

Are they swingers?

Are step mom and step dad married?

No you retard it's just a step dad

>white dude got cucked
>but the black guy is raising another man's child

What

We vastly prefer white men and are the most race loyal out of all races and both genders, according to studies by dating sites and universities. If you notice with these threads, it's always black people or emotionally crippled leftards making them, they use our name but they can never speak for us.

What the fuck am I looking at?

>Go out to eat
>Ugly white woman with two mulatto kids and no father to be seen
I like how almost all inter-racial relationships are walking stereotypes.

guy probably cheated first. For some reason, if the mom cheats first, she goes for the kill and prevents the dad from seeing the kid.

add a half and half sibling, an adopted Asian kid, and a "gay uncle" that couldn't simply get and "uncle" shirt, and you got yourself a sitcom.

I think white dude got himself a new young gf, the old hag picked a black dude as cuck target.

>black man
>money
>father

I know, it makes no sense but we talk about women here. They pick a man and demand that he will take care of her horrible life choices

>USA 1950: 90% whites

>USA today: 55% whites

Hurr, whats the problem? Whites are still the majority!

I used to live in an apartment complex that accepted section 8 vouchers. Half the residents were trashy white women with multiple caramel-colored children but there were never any black men around.

>Clearly he is raising her since he is going to her soccer games.
Look at his body language, the guy looks ready to bolt

I wonder if there is a % of whites that don't want to be seen as white. Berkley showed there are a lot f retarded young white kids. What if they treat it like gender.

LMAO

thats what low tier white women end up doing being white trash single mom. Dads end up druggies or in prison.

have you considered suicide lately?

Bad example. Daddy should be nigger, step mom white, mommy white, and step dad white. To fit into the narrative.

t. beta
1/2

2/2

White genocide explained lol

Whites are going to have to get uglier if they wish to survive