Are antismoking ads paid for by cigarette companies in order to use reverse psychology to make people want to smoke...

Are antismoking ads paid for by cigarette companies in order to use reverse psychology to make people want to smoke because antismoking commercials are so gay?

There was already a South Park episode about that like 10 years ago.

Anti-smoking ads are paid for by tobacco companies because Bill Clinton told them to.

>but muh capitolism

Was about to say this.

OP is a faggot

Probably not. Smoking popularity is at an all time low in my country, I think.

>2017
>Doesn´t smoke cigarettes
Were you bullied in school, retarded or perhaps both?

>I-It kills you!
Yes, and? Was life a competition about who lives the longest?

>Y-You get addicted on them!
No you don't, expect if you are underage and incapable of smoking in moderation.

>I-Its expensive!!!
Who forced you to buy a pack a day, you fucking peat-gavel?

anit-smoking ads ensure a never ending stream of revenue for ad agencies (dominated by jews) and television stations (also dominated by jews).

Now that kikes have been successful at pushing Marijuana legalization, however, they're backing off their exaggerated claims of tobacco (especially 2nd hand smoke) causing cancer.

it's been obvious from the start

Sometimes, yes
The tobacco companies are being paid to make them so they might subliminally try to make it look appealing

>having that edit
Kill gourself, you piece of shit.
>because antismoking commercials are so gay?
Smoking is super gay. That's why its always been for fags.

They do
Philip Morris is one of the biggest backers of anti smoking ads
They usually do things like
>Your parents don't want you to
>Stand up to all the cool popular kids and don't smoke
>Smoking may look super cool but it hurts you
Every ad establishes smoking as cool and something authorities don't want you doing, so teenagers do it

Why would I smoke if it is not in my interest?

Sorry that I don't want to look like a 90-year-old when I'm 30.

I applaud you for keeping the tradition alive

yes

Were you schoolbullied?

Was life a beauty contest about who gets to look youngest when they are 30?

Fucking dirthammer

Most anti-smokong ads are basically the WKUK anti-smokong ad. It's shown as it is, something only fags and retards do.

Nice meme

Oh thank god. Glad to see a real human being here. Look at all these fucking shitskin beta air LARPERS. Call me when you get hit by a bus you vegan hair braiders. I'll be smoking, like a goddamned american.

>being this retarded
>falling for the smoke jew

You might think so, but the truth of the matter is most "social workers" are absolutely terrible at making propaganda. It's probably genuinely bad.

>smoking in moderation

Every single person I've met who has said this does not do this.

Binland neber change :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

yes theres this one ad that came out a year or two ago that had dank d ubstep and two dudes wearing gold smoking a hookah, I'm like- damn that really looks fun and makes me wanna smoke. Maybe someone can find it?
I swear its no coincidence they made that shit looks awesome!

i also just learned D*ubstep is a filtered word on Sup Forums, huh....

I think the societal attitude towards smoking is the most important thing. At least where I'm from normal people don't smoke. If you smoke you're either; etarded, poor, a nig etc. This is probably the most important thing for kids to see, only shitty people smoke. I feel like it was different in Italy when I went there, there were many "fashionable" young people smoking. Not the case in my town.

>first time on Sup Forums in a few weeks
>this is the first thread i see

yea... nope

So you have no argument for smoking, or this is just a meme I didn't catch up to.

only white niggers and regular niggers smoke

whites dont

The Jews are behind this hold on I'm about to get serious and really step on the gas.

>think about quitting
>SMOKING KILLS QUIT NOW every time I open the pouch
>reconsider

>Was life a beauty contest about who gets to look youngest when they are 30?
yes

You got it big man. They are required to advertise non smoking ads and banned from advertising cigarettes in most places. As a result you get these reverse psychology ads that encourage you to smoke subliminally or make you think smoking is cool and only memeing fag gots don't do it.

i just came here to state that homosexuals are gay, just like traps, and OP

They're forced to make these commercials.

Anti-smoking ads = easy money laundering. Same goes for the FUCKING NONSTOP jewelry commercials on the radio.

The government "forces" PM to make a few ads. PM pays a few teengers pennies and usually shoot ads in the cheapest way possible, a guy sitting in his room, a few kids on the street or a school. Then a college freshmen does some cheap CGI for leathery skin or bad teeth. PM tells whoever that they spent millions on it, and that money is now clean.

You're right too OP, reverse psychology. Everyone benefits from the goyim smoking.

After all, it is a common fact that women are more interested in the tough guys and tough guys known to smoke tobacco.

> Tastes Good
> Smells good
> spice up
> relaxes
> Provides social Boost
> Women are weak
> Other men give appreciation
> Looks cool anyway evening
> While waiting for the conclusion of Giving
> CAUSE get up out of bed in the morning
> A good piece of cake for protecting the army
> CAUSE take a break from work
> You can always offer a gentleman cigarette
> Or fire
> Stays in the mouth

Bonus:
> Wasting 3-7 times a week for 1 hour at the gym in order to get a woman
> Could many times more pussy in plain tobacco smoking,

List good reasons to burn could go on forever.