I live in Atlanta, Georgia. I drilled for oil last night anons. She's a pretty conservative chick...

I live in Atlanta, Georgia. I drilled for oil last night anons. She's a pretty conservative chick, and she's been my gf for about 8 months and that was our first time. I'm certain that I'm going to marry this girl.

I'm sorry.

just be warned user

'burn the coal, pay the toll' also applies to men

She looks familiar. Atlantafag as well

you have only been together for 8months, i really recommend you to wait at least 2 more years but its up to you. best wishes

Burn the coal you pay the toll
Ignite the oil and your life is toiled

It still remains true if its the woman thats black.

>gf for 8 months
>first time having sex

Maybe first time with you. She has been getting it somewhere for the past 8 months.

how can you stand the smell? i'm serious

She didn't make the others wait as long

Get tested.

Ohh shit, yes, I know this girl.

Class A prostitute, she was.

Came here to say this 100%

ok 1 less beta in the white genpool. Enjoy your stay with the shitskins

>dated 8 months
>just now had sex
wew lad

>Drill for oil, get turmoil

Watch out, mang. They can go crazy at the drop of a dime. Get your social media, text messages, shady dealings on lock down, or you're liable to get yo' dick cut off because a 3/10 pokes you on facebook

Congrats user, hope you have a happy life together.

Except this was just some pic I saved from some shill thread

While 8 months are a bit excessive, better 8 months than 8 hours.

shill
saged

Congrats, I'm happy for you.

Your childs gonna be the same as every other mulatto

Fixed.

Ever noticed that the black women who are considered the hottest of their race are also the ones who have the least "black" looking features?

Get tested: The CDC reports For African-Americans, the prevalence of genital Herpes infection was 39.2 percent -- more than three times that of whites, at 12.3 percent. Black women are most affected by the disease, with an infection rate of 48 percent...
African Americans make up 50 percent of all reported syphilis and chlamydia cases, more than 70 percent of all reported gonorrhea cases and about half of all new HIV infections.

Good for you. I fucked a black girl a few times and she was far more passionate and natural about it then most white girls.

Some white girls are kinda autistic when it comes to sex. Like they dont really know what they are supposed to do.