Do germans get aroused by the idea of destroying Europe?

Do germans get aroused by the idea of destroying Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QdenbuZLqAI
youtube.com/watch?v=wN8ifx6r3W8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

USA is the one flooding Europe with fake refugees

OK sven and the Americans are raping your women too?

>flag
sage

Everything that triggers Sup Forums gives me a boner :^)

Stop making shit up, read what I said, mulatto.

Again with this shit. Blame that fat alcoholic in Britain that destroyed the entire continent and world just so Germany wouldn't have a higher place up the hierarchy

>Germany about to save Europe from degeneracy
>Eternal anglo stops them
>Germany still blamed for everything they wanted to avoid

Yes

This. Everything wrong with Europe today is the fault of Brits and their heinous actions in WW2.

I guess he meant to say:
>STOP FUCKING UP THE MIDDLE EAST, ASSHOLES
Don't know though, not an expert on Svenisms.

yes. germans are a cuck race. they are untermensch. other europeans should conquer and enslave them for their weakness.

To be fair they got betrayed by most of Europe in the last war and bombed almost into the stone age for wanting to free Europe of banker influence, I'd be kinda pissed off and self-destructive. I really can't blame Germans for their actions, they are guilty brainwashed NATO puppet as much as others.

>implying the ZOG EU isn't helping the ZOG USA destroy the Middle East

anglo (and other europeans) dont want to be a slave to germany. stops them. germany goes full cuck out of guilt for being genocidal maniacs. this guilt causes them to be genocidal maniacs again against other europeans.

>the eternal hun
>always fucking shit up even after you;ve been corrected again and again.

If they are untermensch they should be wiped out. We have no need for inferior genes now, do we?

Stop being a faggot please.

>:^)
As we speak, i'm tracing your IP.

I can give you my snap if you're cute

That was the only way to convince Europe that Hitler was right.
Sorry Eurobros

you and your jewish overlords

It's still gay if you're a trap.

Using Europe as a plaything to show off how much of a good person your moronic, monstrous, suicidal, psychopathic, narcisssistic, shitty self is.

You're probably cut, you need not apply

Merkel belongs in prison

Sometimes I unironically believe that the survining nazi enclave in South america and Antarctica is doing all of this just to prove a point.

>that Hitler was right.

Didn't Hitler destroy Europe too?

>To be fair they got betrayed by most of Europe
And by most of Europe you mean only Italy

Wtf germanistan is letting in Klingons now?

this

no fear sven
Every birth is associated with pain :)

Nah, I think the libtard cucks do though

Are those klingons?

no I basically mean most of the rest, our "betrayal" was well into the war when we were utterly incapable to keep it up
we were one of the few peoples in Europe on their ideological sides, Hitler literally took inspiration from Mussolini

now back to sucking your jewish masters cut cock

>not gladly accepting klingon refugees
>at the current stardate
>mfw

He took too much drugs

So poor he couldn't even afford shoes and socks. Sad!

reversed psychology Sven

youtube.com/watch?v=QdenbuZLqAI

>snap
*pukes internally*
So you're a mudslime and a degenerate, figures.

I don't blame Germans in particular, I understand that they're as cucked as we are.

Nonsense has always bothered me, especially the non sequitur "We gassed innocent babby Jews so we must have mass immigration".

A good thing, though, is that we all have common enemies: traitors, Jews, and also the immigrants themselves.

Uhm....sorry, sweetie, but there is literally nothing wrong with being a gay muslim leeching off German welfare while ethnic Germans work their asses off to feed me

>Do germans get aroused by the idea of destroying Europe?

Wouldnt be the first time

>sorry, sweetie
>:^)

One person.
One person gets 300+ replies for their b8 threads.
One person gets into 6 million arguments a day with the average bong.
One person is dividing Sup Forums.
One person...

>One person gets 300+ replies for their b8 threads.

Haha I'm pretty good at it :^)

How can anyone look at those creatures and still believe this Equality nonsense?!

The truth is that we have been completely seperated from the world in Europe and lost the ability to see the world as it is.
That has to change now, otherwise we will not be able to master the future.

>saving your ebin le master trole achievements
Spreng dich weg.

Germans are a nation worshipping demons. They have let Satan control their politics

Why are you so mad though? :^)

Are those klingons?

Christ, somalis are ugly

I-I was in that...

Piotr
There is a difference between the gay city Germans, and the comrades in the country

The eternal kraut strikes again. They'll have their final revenge on us for the embarrassment we put them through.

I just want you to know that I unironically love the UK and I'm sad to see you guys leave :^)

>mad
>implying
Like getting lots of (you)s with shitty bait threads is hard. Everyone here has done it already. Get the fuck out, plebbit.

Those foreheads though

Start one right now. I'll wait :^)

learned, never forgotten

THey look like Klingons desu.

No one is forcing you to take them cuck...

Same to you guys.

>implying i take orders from you
>implying i have to prove anything to you
>implying i continue replying to baiting

I'll just give you some advice, before you hurt yourself here, plebbitor:

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby boy.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

literally 90% of the students in my university look like this. most of them are just fucking braindead. wanna know what they think?
>just be nice to them and they will be nice to you :)
i fucking hate these cucks

Pretty sure that was the plan during WW1 and WW2.

lmao ur weak :^)

@121552740
>yfw when not giving (you) (you)s anymore :^)

How I imagine the conversation

>Him: Hey what are you guys into?
>Them: We want to share Islam with as many people as possible.
>Him: Ah, I'm not religious at all, creationism is so fucking stupid.
>Them: .....
>Him: Anyway, this is my favorite brew, it's local, you've probably never heard of it. What's your favorite beer?
>Them: We do not drink alcohol, it is forbidden in Islam and can damage birth rate and pregnancy.
>Him: Oh yeah? You want to have families? That's cool, I don't want kids. I'm a music major.
>Them: Music is also forbidden. How do we meet women?

butterface bavarian is that you
?

These students are only useful idiots for the new World Order.
> I am so important looking how tolerant I am
They will be the first to bite into to the grass
youtube.com/watch?v=wN8ifx6r3W8

Definitely.

> It the USA fault you let anyone in the front door.

Yup :^)

jews are naturally born wreckers of civlizations

of course they take pride in their genocides

The eternal Kraut must be vanquished before he can destroy Europe for the six millionth time. I stand with my father, the based Anglo, in this fight.

>your own politicians flood your countries with refugees and anti nationalist policies.
>USA has a President that is not pro EU and openly insults your current politicians
>wtf USA is trying to divide us to keep us weak!
>votes in favor of Pro-Eu politicians
>they open the flood gates to more refugees
>WTF USA is trying to destroy our racial identity because they are jealous of how much poorer we are!
>OMG USSSSAAAAA
Europeans are actually retarded. Thats the real reason you are getting destroyed at record speed.

We are getting destroyed too, but at least have a resistance to it and dont blame a bogeyman for all of our problems at home.

Seriously, you guys are so butthurt you are actually beyond help this time. We won't be able to bail you out...again.

How can you tell the difference between a rapefugee and an American at this point

It means that you want to commit suicide

>Hands rubbing

>rule europe after being last man standing after funding commuism and haveing a 70 year stand off with it
>ruins the middle east with the "try and stop us" policy
>fucks around with dictators after fibbing about them having something evil and bad
>this causes a chain reaction that causes millions to flee to europe
>due to the fact that america ruined european liberalism by flooding it with radical feminism globalsim and other gay shi the euros let goat fuckers in
>dude its not americas fault
m8 stop your making us look worse then usual

>fund communism
>Ignore the fact that Germany helped return Lenin from his exile and paved the way for communism in the first place

>mfw in the gray

Germany having Germans in it?

KeK

Russian rape babies and turks.

>giving the soviets free shit and funding their war against germany
>even after this funds pro commuist blocs within europe to divide its empires
>after that ruins european polotics by flooding it with marxist nonsence
>im not funding commuism honest guys

>Germany
>Not being forced
We're still occupied by the US with your military bases all over the map.

Wow that makes so much sense. Our military is forcing you adopt policies and elect leaders to take in refugees who hate the United States.

Nothing says geopolitics like surrounding yourself with your enemies so we must be learning a thing or two from Israel

>Didn't Hitler destroy Europe too?
Yes, being right dosen's make you popular with those who are wrong. And it doesn't mean that you are strong enough to subdue those who are wrong.
Why do you think Sweden is so cucked? There are plenty of Svens who are 'right', but that in itself does not give them the power to un-cuck their country

We are ouccupied, it's undeniable and nobody seems to care, which is good for you but don't tell me we're doing anything against the will of the US:

Are you that same gay german fag shitposting back and forth with a leaf the other day?