Dutch and Scottish are whi-

Dutch and Scottish are whi-

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/science-environment-29213892
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's called "spray tan"

Many Dutch have Spanish/Portuguese blood.

She's Armenian you dumb nigger

All the women here have bleached hair and look like they slept overnight in a suntan bed.

To find a normal girl you need to go to bumfuck nowhere highlands. But then she is most likely insane from being isolated since birth.

The mom isn't though, she's Dutch, Irish, German, some other random white crap. She probably does herself up like that to fit in more with her band of Armenian children.

Also the Western Europeans were originally swarthy and dark haired so that shows up a lot in their genes.

They killed the majority of the good people off during the world wars.

whos their dad again

>knowing this much about the kardashians

Stop with the - bullshit, faggots. Almost as stupid as the people who say "the fuck". Nice thread, queerbait.

I don't know either one of those people. Is that a bad thing?

Robert Kardashian, some Armenian kike lawyer.

I'm a girl, I watch reality TV.

Literally boeien.

>I'm a girl

Opinion disregarded.

anglos are whi-

>Also the Western Europeans were originally swarthy and dark haired so that shows up a lot in their genes.

((((Citation needed))))

Okay sort of irrelevant though because I'm not sharing any opinions.

bbc.com/news/science-environment-29213892

It's called being southern European, the one on the right is not white.

These on pic related are Dutch women.

((((BBC))))

They have been spouting this shit for years...like 1/10 people I see have dark eyes/skin. I live in a pretty urban area aswell.

BBC are not the source of this information, they're just reporting the story like several other news outlets have.

The sources are all in the article and this is a fact. They're not supposed to be dark eyed either, they have swarthy skin (although in modern times their descendants have ended up with super pale skin), dark hair, and blue eyes. That was the Atlantic European indigenous hunter gatherer look.

Shut the fuck up, Naruto. Go back to masturbating with neon-colored, children-shaped phallic toys inside your failure of a father's basement while society laughs at the utter failure you have become.

>M-Muh technology
>M-Muh anime
>M-Muh culture

Go back to whale-butchering or whatever the fuck you smelly child-molesters do for a living.

What the ass are you talking about? I am spanish and these people are too brown even for spanish standarrd

Claimed

The mom has to be Jewish, even if you can't find a Jew last name. Maiden name was Houghton... she lives in LA, she is jew.

fuck off back to your favlalalalalalahueheueheueh you sub-human ape. I hope some ape on a bike robs and kills you ands up on live leak.

also Dutch was one of the first societies to be ruined by the jews in europe. so many dutch children molested and killed by Jews in the hundreds of years before world war 2. the dutch are the most cucked people i've ever met.