Shia defeats Sup Forums

Face it faggots
> Shia has won.
> We can't find him.

We can't even put together a thread to find him without the conversation devolving in to the hilarious lulz we'll pull once we find him. It never fails. In every thread. You guys are so retardedly autistic that you can't focus for just one god damn productive thread.
Face the facts

> HE HAS DIVIDED US

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/fyzWKsW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

discord.gg/fyzWKsW

BBC just ran a story about how he's still getting trolled. Your thread is shit and you should feel bad.

Couple of Fins talk shit to him in the cuckshed
> WE WON!

Shia hasn't even won a single battle

>t. shia

>You guys are so retardedly autistic that you can't focus for just one god damn productive thread.

LIES

also the bear would crush the gorilla in no time.
bear wins no matter what gorilla fanboys say

No, I believe it's SpaceTwinx

I have an idea
Once we find him we can order a bunch of gay hookers to meet up at his cabin! LOL

don't know if it's the same for you guys, but for me there's a moment when trolling someone stops being funny. He becomes so pathetic that I don't like it anymore. Well, I think Shia has actually reached that point.

> case in point

I think he would actually enjoy it

hes probably sitting in the cabin browsing pol all day.

in the end the hurtbox always wins

We already know he has internet access even though he claims otherwise

I think Finland is just too cucked to find him and Sweden is way more alfa than Finland at this point infact I think Sweden kicks their ass at ice hockey too.

Man Finland has really cucked up this time.

Who?

dude the 2007 transformers movie guy dont you remember it was lit

LOL. Ok bait thread I'll bite.

Sup Forums ran him out of the country. Then forced him into hiding. And even then he's still being taunted. So much so that a newspaper had to write a 'why they do dis' article about him.

I don't think you comprehend what winning is.

Sauce on running him out of the country?

So far the only proof I've seen is him claiming he had to move locations. But that's just his word. No real proof

Congratulations because this is the first Shia thread I've seen today

WatchFrogs driven him mad from his cabin to another location . Negger Negger Negger weaponize Autism always wins PEPE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!

yes, that's exatcly what I'm thinking. He's miserable now (well he was miserable even before, let's say he's more miserable than before). Sup Forums has showed the world that it's more powerful than the CIA kek , we've totally broken a smuggly liberal taunting him everywhere. We've won.

We don't need to troll him anymore. The idiot has isolated himself in a shed in the middle of fucking nowhere just so his feelings don't get hurt anymore. We've already won.

He left America, you pants shitting retard. Victory is ours!

I left my house this morning. Does this mean I won't come back?

who knows. Shit happens...

Just because he's probably hiding in a basement laying naked in a fetal position rocking back and forth chanting he will not divide us while wrapped in a he will not divide us flag doesn't mean he won. It means we broke him.

Did you start a campaign bragging about how you would never leave your house? I'm not sure how to gauge how embarrassing this is for you right now. Was a crane involved in your evacuation?

>HWNDU fails
>4 times
>arrested twice
>new movie flops
>hides in a cuckshed in fucking Lapland
>haha I win
Way to go Shia, you sure showed us.

what about bears and wolves?
bears are bigger and stronger, but wolves can hunt in packs

>if i build an argument around semantics, then they'll see!
No one cares about this anymore. He's literally in the cuckshed right now, this is the best possible ending. If you're actually interested in dragging this out like the other sociopaths, join them on infinitychan.

>hides in a cuckshed in fucking Lapland
Sup Forums ETERNALLY BTFO

Doubt poll has spazzed out over french fries

we won

We can only hope.

First he shaved his head like Britney Spears, then his movie sells 3 tickets, and now he has gone missing. Shia has been vanquished. He has fallen prey to weaponized autism. I wouldn't be surprised if he's in some dark room eating his own shit right now.

We're not the fucking CIA, I don't give two shits where this useless piece of shit is at

What do you mean he won?
This latest project of his has nothing to do with politics or Trump. He gave up on political protests.
Seems to me we won.

It's really that none one fucking cares anymore. He has played out his usefulness.

I HAVE INFO ON THE AGE OF THE WOOD IN SHIA'S CABIN

Don't tell it here then, this board is corrupted

The wood panels on his walls have cracked and split this only happens when would is not properly dried before cutting meaning the wood is older than 9 months since the wood is cracked it takes 9 months this KEK SHACK is fairly new.

>speak to him
>Can't find him
Sort yourself out

>evacuation