Race war is comming, defend the white race from the Negro

White people need to organize and stay away from the niggers, they got to keep the white race pure a race war is comming. When it comes you're going to have to depends on other white people because the niggers are going to stick together and if the white don't stick together the niggers are going to kill them all.

They're gonna rape your women and make slaves out of your children. You laugh all you want to but it ain't gonna be funny when they start.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-DNA_haplogroups_by_ethnic_group
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are incorrectly conflating "white race" with metropolitan hipsters.

This is what happens in a race war:

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

Stop telling me to go to war kike

fuck off hateful antisemite. Jews are nice friendly people

fuck off hateful antisemite. Jews are nice friendly people

Jews are niggers. Go back to Africa, and give the Palestinians back their land.

Wow these cuck threads are definitely not Sup Forums

nice proxy. black unity doesn't exist btw. they slaughter each other in droves

True.
But Civicuck Nu/Pol Le_Dahnald faggots wordship negroids.

The Race War already started.
It started when niggers chimped out when michael brown got blasted.

Came here to post this video. Good job Manuel.

i wish they'd just leave or just fucking lurk

we've already lost the race war. I havn't seen another white person in my country in over 6 months. Theres only about 2-3 thousand left on planet earth.

lol kike here trying to start a race war

They are a cancer that must be eradicated.
I also noticed that the majority of Plebbit queers are nonwhites themselves, hence they also say " STURMFAYUG " , whenever a white person advocates for a homogeneous white nation, or when a white person shows love for their race.

Bitch please I was born in Germany

Fuck off gypsy

show us your nipples and your hair
kike faggot

show ur nose. ur not white. ur a jewfaggot niggerfaggot kill yourself faggot.

It doesn't change the fact that you guys are niggers.

>Kanye West

Why are Jews historically banned from nations and reviled worldwide, mmm? Nice and friendly. Sure.

HAHAAH look a cuck from Germany, Germany is full of Turkish twats and women is shiet

Oh a guy from Canada? I mean China lmao, I bet soon the Chinese would declare independence from Canada, full of Asians

Hahaha I look nothing like this, thanks for the laugh.

Face it. The world kind of hates you.

Daily reminder that race isn't the problem, single Parenthood is. When you control for single Parenthood, the correlation between race and crime disappears.

The state has declared war on the traditional family. Out of wedlock births have quadrupled for whites, and increased 15x for blacks. Hence why there's so much black on black crime, but you're also starting to see more nigger behavior among whites.

The establishment wants mothers to marry the government, not the father. They create economic incentives through the welfare state to be a single mother. That way, you keep voting Democrat, electing to grant the establishment more and more control over our lives. Control that they use for mass incarceration. Lock up all the fathers, get all the mothers to marry the government, and you've got a political pawn for life. Blacks are to the left now what workers were to Marx in the 19th century: pawns in a larger struggle. This time, it's the struggle between family and state

Not Jewish, you stupid yank. It's so interesting how people determine other people race by their IP, tell me about it, do you believe in magic?

It's welfare state problem, women are dependent on welfare, the state the establishment give them anything they want they don't need men anymore because of that and they just do stupid shit like feminism etc.

i knew a troubled lad like you. then introduced him to Rabbi Chaim who introduced him to the talmud and kabala. now he has a new purpose and studies in yeshivot out in Jerusalem (of all places), steering the lost sheep back into the flock. he will invite you for a dance at a kosher disco (all male) then drink at a bar and discuss your future in our plans. meet him at the corner of Trumpeldor and Rothschild before sunrise

You are not white kike.You are the enemy and your kind is responsible for all this shit

Fuck off Turkish kebab shitskin mongol, go kiss Erdogay ass. Your mother probably got raped in 1974 by horny mongols

Whatever you say brown rat.Doesn't change the fact that you are an idiot,kikes will be the first to be wiped out if a race war occurs

Whites are very disunified atm and fucked in the head from kike programming.
Even if a 'race war' broke out half of whites would side with the anti-whites, we are seriously that screwed up.
They would help non-whites KILL whites hopeing to be killed last, spared or just used as breeding sows/fuckholes.

I am brown? LMAO, whatever you shitskin

"Shitskin"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-DNA_haplogroups_by_ethnic_group

I already know that many Cypriots are mixed you bloody kike but there are also many of us that didn't mix with the Arab scum during their invasions

This time you wont be able to hide behind a fake bookshelf you kike

my sentiments lol

Show ur (((nose)))

JIDF is finally back. After all these months of ShariBlue faggotry I actually missed these filthy oven-worthy kike shills

>Race war
>Remove welfare
>Blacks starve
>Whites win