#BREAKING North Korea ready to react to 'any mode of war' from US: UN ambassador

twitter.com/AFP/status/854006269446848513

WEW
>WEW
WEW
>WEW
WEW
>WEW
WEW
>WEW
WEW
>WEW
WEW
>WEW
WEW
>WEW
WEW
>WEW

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CivMilAir/status/854012862477590528
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2017/02/17/quit-calling-donald-trump-an-isolationist-its-an-insult-to-isolationism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They can only react in one or two ways tho nigga. React to a fuckin' moab or a nuke bitch, I dare you!

Nothing will happen.

Numbers confirm California goes first

So much saber rattling.

Right Now - Tracking over the North Korea DMZ
US Army
DHC-7 N59AG ALLIED1
twitter.com/CivMilAir/status/854012862477590528

finally

You're such a retard. This tweet has been going around for like 5 days. They're not going to do shit. It's all a show you mongoloid.

In BBC interview, North Korean official threatens "weekly" missile tests, as US warns Pyongyang: "Don't test Trump"

That's the 4th sortie for the day. In terms of frequency there seems to be more activity.

Trump: Bend the knee chink
Kim:Fuck off can care less lets fight

Sweet. How? DPRK doesn't have a missile that can lift their shitty 1950s-sized bombs that far.

They will shell and island or sink a RoK corvette again and SEATO/The West/UN will do nothing again.

wow its nothing

Numbers and commiefornia will be the first target, kimjongunhu snackbar

You mean Hawaii or Alaska?
Why does everyone say California, we can pretty much shoot down any missile

FUCKING A!!! LETS GO TO WAR ALREADY!!!! they said they will test on a weekly basis. in a weeks time war will happen. FUCK!!!

it sounds like whatever talks they were having with China, to dismantle, didn't go so well

Pretty sure they have subs right off the coast

I'll believe it when it happens.

I'm addicted to happenings.
It's a fucking problem.
I'm becoming a paranoid schizophrenic.

Captcha related

what are pic related ?

Makes sense since the VP is there.

Same. I live for happenings.

wow shaking in my boots. stfu prince pudge

>Yfw finishing the war with NK will be a real life version of "Pshh, nothin' personnel, kid"

bretty much this

DPRK doesn't have the resources to send one of those boats within range of America even on a suicide mission.

And it's an open secret the country is surrounded by a SOSUS net.

i don't know why i ever thought kim would agree to anything
ok, well here we go then

>California
>Shooting anything other than loads of spunk on other dudes or heroine

Also, when are we gonna have North Korea bro post on this board? Maybe he's too busy because he really is Kim

>'any mode of war'
Kim Jon Un has called provocative movies "an act of war"; this is vague and tells us nothing other than that they might fuck some shit up if their leader wakes up on the wrong side of the bed.

Oh you mean the proxyfag?

>North korean subs would never leave their ports due to a sosus ne-

If they nuke please let it be LA. It would get rid of so many illegal and Hollywood.

Norks aren't nuking anyone besides themselves.

>i don't know why i ever thought kim would agree to anything
Would you give up your guns because police told you so?

All of this happened because of one reason : Trump the neo-con started attacking Syria.

If we get into WWIII, I blame Trump.

I've read somewhere that California has the largest number of military bases in your country, like 2/3 or something. Good luck

The US was attacking Syria long before Trump became president, dipshit.

North Korean army is severely malnourished and equipped with outdated weapons. I don't think they can put up a meaningful resistance.

Still, America lost to bunch of tiny Vietnamese rice farmers.

So who knows.

fucking nothappening. Sup Forums really disappointed me.

I'm

going

back

to

reddit

good.

The US needds to be grounded.

>N Korea ready to react
Seeing as they can't get their missiles off the island without blowing up mid-air and 1/3 of their buildings don't even have electricity because they're so broke, I think we're okay.

Why do people think North Korea is a threat? KJP is a sexually frustrated retarded manlet that makes Trump look like the next Einstein.

>US army enters NK
>kim cant win a war against burgers, everyone knows it
>nukes whole NK and SK
>everyone happy

my girlfriend was reading quotes from Kim Jong the other day and she was ACTUALLY BELIEVING THEM

I'm feeling so sleepy.

ISIS and Hezbollah, dipshit. Obama did not attack Syrian military facilities

Regional Powers are getting tired of NK.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

It's not guaranteed to be shot down, transcontinental nukes travel really damn fast

But where do I get cheap electronics if SK is gone?

This. Americans will die because of two fat people

Now that you mention it I'm going to go get comfy n warm... Lay back and take a nap.

NK has super biological weapons and will destroy the world if anyone attacks

The cognitive dissonance is astonishing.

Isn't it cool seeing history in the making?
Maybe the 2 nukes used in war since 1945 will finally increase

It's because you're drunk on kossu in an overheated room full of steam that is dark and you're thinking about killing yourself, but only after the IIHF finals.

what about easy mode
> nuke

Good.

chyna

>ISIS and Hezbollah, dipshit. Obama did not attack Syrian military facilities

>be Deir ez zor
>big ISIS city
>have a small spot with Assad soldiers for years, everything know, location etc.
>king nigger bombs that small spot
>wupsi, my mistake

USA helped ISIS and rebels from the first day nigger

That is a kimchee research facility to try and defeat capitalist hunger

i hope so

oh yeah I'm sure Kim will do something this time.

>yfw Kim realizes the final hours of his life start as soon as he hits South Korea with artillery

Didn't the US frag several of their artillery pieces like yesterday? So much for retaliation.

>USA was already attacking Syria

Yes, except that Trump promised to defeat ISIS and stop the military interventions. Most people were led to believe that he's an isolationist, even here. Never heard any promises about war with North Korea.
Alas, he ended up proving washingtonpost correct.

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2017/02/17/quit-calling-donald-trump-an-isolationist-its-an-insult-to-isolationism/

I have a challenge to my fellow Americans: On what legal and moral bases do we have to wage war on North Korea? As it stands, there is no Congressional authorization for war* and initiating hostilities violates St. Thomas Aquinas's Just War Doctrine. An an observation, while we were saber rattling with the threat to level NK if they were to test atomic weapons, we tested a B61 late generation nuclear bomb (without detonating it, but still dropping it) on the exact same day (April 14, Holy Saturday.) It sounds like many people here are actual Kratocrats ('might makes right)'.

*I am fully aware of the ceasefire agreement not being a treaty of peace. Still, the President does not have the ability to re-initiate pre-emptive and strategic hostilities, particularly since it has been over 60 years since any significant fighting too place.

ALWAYS CHINK RESPONSIBLY

I read "treaty of peace" and automatically interpreted it like "religion of peace" for a second.

It was a B61 Mk12.

We tested its spin gas generators that increase its accuracy. It will be armed with the W80 Dial-a-Yield warhead that can detonate at almost any size between 5 and 230 kT.

It is a marvel.

on pic related grounds. You have an empire to maintain, burgerbro. Emperors cannot allow insubordination.

oh
and something about ''moral obligation to help your allies that are being ''''''''''constantly threatened''''''''''' by Kim'' etc

And he's fat himself

Plz join NATO, Finland.

I want to go to Arctic Warfare school so I can fight Commies in Finland with my Serkut.

>they will test on a weekly basis
Brilliant! They're stockpile will be depleted in about a month

>Just 12 more countries to complete the EU set!
We're honored by the offer but please just leave us alone thanks :DDDDD

I promise if you hear we have chemical weapons it's all a misunderstanding, the sausages didn't sit well with the beer.

u jelly?

Fine, I'll go volunteer to fight in Estonia.

Thanks for crushing my dream. :/

>jelly
I'd get that little white testicle that is my country and leave the map if I could.
Have fun playing age of empires XIIV.

Look at those doubles. Well, looks like California is going to take one for the team.

>kissing burger boots

>struggling with comprehension

Praise Kek, he will cleanse the Beverley hills shills

South Korea faggots must prepare their shelters and get supplies.

> Trump goes to war with the Norks
> Norks fire nukes at California
> Nukes hit
> No more 50 electoral college votes for Democrats ever again
> Half of the illegal immigrants in the US are wiped out

It was 1488D chess the whole time guys

Japan bros too.

>> Norks fire nukes at California
They can't right now. But if you wait another year or two that will change.

This is why going to war is not crazy.

The Democrats are already finished. They will never set foot in the White House again.

>North Korea making threats
>USA moving ships around
Oh wow, look, it's the same thing that has been happening for years now.

BREAKING

North Korea utters same sentence as they have every single day the past 20 years, while morons with amnesia thinks it's something new

who needs a wall when you can have a nuke

The North Korean army has stupidly equipped itself for conventional warfare. They would literally be crushed within a month by the U.S military unless China directly intervened.

BREAKING

Religion of Peace peacefully murders people in Sweden with more Trucks of Peace.

My eyes...can't help but close them. Guys let's go to sleep.

kimmie will dominate the world

Yeah, let's mock Swedes that died in muslim terror attacks just because a Swede comes and tells you you're being an idiot.

You fucking pussy.

But yeah, go on and be scared on the fat north korean guy that keeps saying the same shit over and over.

And it's not like you had planes fly into buildings and muslim shooting in a gay club. Fucking moron.

I just like rustling Swedish Jimmies.

t. Finnish diaspora.

keep me posted

grats merica

Call us when you bomb them in revenge like we do.

>*I am fully aware of the ceasefire agreement not being a treaty of peace. Still, the President does not have the ability to re-initiate pre-emptive and strategic hostilities, particularly since it has been over 60 years since any significant fighting too place.

>I'm fully aware my argument is wrong but just because war has never ended doesn't mean Trump can engage in war

>NK still has the balls to tell US to go and fuck itself
It's pretty amazing, desu.