Was the cleveland shooting a Hoax?

youtube.com/watch?v=YJdyYS6zFyI

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/04/17/us/steve-stephens-video-facebook-live.html?_r=0
reddit.com/live/yrzua18roxqu
youtube.com/watch?v=YJdyYS6zghe
thesun.co.uk/news/3348330/cleveland-shooter-steve-stephens-facebook-live-video-cops-lost-him/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No you fucking faggot

The 360 spin in the video seems really fucking unnecessary and suspicious. Unless he 360 no scoped that nigga than fucking props

I really would love to ask these people what ISN'T a hoax?

Black people aren't serial kil-

Oh

yea, also the way the old man landed on the ground was kinda weird, but i dont know

if they wanted to make this fake, they'd hire a white actor, how stupid are you guys?

I tinfoil hatted this shit yesterday and said that their angle would be to increase internet/ISP monitoring but we'll see

yes it's fake. It's a training exercise.

Never forget that propaganda is now legal.

"I'm telling the truth"

"It's not real."

Definitely feeling shamed into believing.

If it is all true, I feel bad for the man and family.

>2 posts
>verified on instagram

seems legit

Yeah everything is a hoax dude lmao. I feel like if ww3 happened and like 80% of humanity died Sup Forums would still be like "this was a false flag"

nytimes.com/2017/04/17/us/steve-stephens-video-facebook-live.html?_r=0

>The police originally said that Mr. Stephens broadcast the shooting on Facebook Live, but Facebook said that while he had posted a live video at some point on Sunday, the shooting itself was not live.
>was not live
>not live

could have been a video

I think that's because he was going to run to the car then decided to tape the scene

This is a hoax. I can't imagine what it must be like to watch this and believe it's real. It must really suck to be that stupid.

After he does the 360 and turns the camera back on the guy he's already sprawled out with the blood spread 3 feet across the ground. The blood wouldn't be spread like that so quickly, it would be in a pool near the wound and would slowly leak out, and it wouldn't be that bright red color either. I'm all for gun control but the people who perpetrate these hoaxes deserve to be hanged.

(((this video is unavailable)))

Kill yourself shill.

>being this retarded you believe everything Sup Forums tells you

shouldn't you be in class

>nigger named steve stephens
>360 spin
>blood splat is in opposite direction of bullet trajectory
>tfw to intelligent

This...makes a lot of sense

>"I'm all for gun control"
>on Sup Forums
>calls someone else a shill

you never 360 no scoped an old man before? fucking casual

shove your gun control up your ass, retard.

Shouldn't you be euthanizing yourself?

I had literally not even heard about this "shooting" until I opened this thread, I watched the video a single time and I could already tell it was a hoax. Watch the video and tell me if you think it's real. If you do I have bad news for you: you completely lack the ability to reason and think critically. Either that or you're a shill. I assume the latter because obviously this sort of hoax has a lot of resources behind it, they went through the trouble to verfiy the guy on instagram for some reason.

You've really got to work on your shitposting skills.

To bad you are to stupid to know what an exit wound is

I'm not the one creating fake news stories to garner support for gun control, idiot.

You've really got to work on your shilling skills

Anyone have a working link?? Youtube pulled OP's

No, this doesn't make any sense at all actually.
>1 post by this ID
sure are a lot of shills on this case

>doesn't know the difference between "to" and "too"
>is a forensics expert apparently

Shills don't post once. They spam threads with autistic one-sided posts to try and make a false consensus. Like you

I thought it was jam from the bag??

That's not true at all. Real shills keep post counts low and they post in numbers. What would I have to gain by shilling this as a hoax? What would anyone have to gain from that? You're a fucking retard

bravo

Like I said. False consensus. A common shill tactic

>nigger killing someone
>it's a fucking conspiracy, this never happens.
Wew lad.

>1 person autistically spamming by himself = false consensus
>a bunch of 1 post by this ID spamming saying it's real =/= false consensus

Do you know what the word consensus means?

Also, you completely evaded the question and just repeated what you already said.

The question was: To what end would I be the one shilling? What would anyone possibly have to gain from knowingly falsely framing this as a hoax?

>being this feeble-minded
wew lad. The future of our species does not look bright.

*tips fedora*

You are posting 5 times more than 1 time posters. You are the shill

Guys!!!! It's fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can tell by the blood and the way it is!!!!!!!!

source: Call of Duty Ghosts™

Ever seen someone shot in the face? I have. Blood doesn't trickle out, it pours out, especially if an artery is hit. Even if you immediately cover the wound your dressing is going to be saturated and dripping a steady stream in seconds. If you're shot in the skull there is a lot less blood than if your nose and sinuses get blown out.

t. USMC 5th Marines, Tikrit 2006-2008 FOB Romeo Hotel

So lemme get this straight: only proofs is a video that doesn't exist?

Fake and Gay

The police IDd him and confirmed his death.
RIP

see
Based on the fact that you continue to ignore everything I've said and you keep repeating your idiotic nonsense I'm going to conclude that you are in fact, not a random Sup Forumstard, but a shill.

Go back to r/eddit your post reeks of a greasy hair basement dweller

I don't necessarily think this is a hoax, but if it is - the purpose might be to counter the Wikileaks revelations about the NSA being able to pick any device they feel like and track it or listen through it at will with the power off.

If this idiot can roam around with his phone in his pocket and periodically taunt everyone, and they never manage to find him, for a lot of people I think that might work to negate the fear of always being monitored.

Expect more livesteams but probably not more murders, or else more suspicious ones.

Have authorities confirmed anywhere near 13 unsolved or fresh murders in the area? I'm getting all my news in these threads this week, but it seems if any of this were true there would be press conferences, national alerts, and large scale police action.

He's either a shill or concussed.

I believe it is not real. The shooting video and all that shit of him on the phone could have been filmed 5 weeks ago for all anyone knows. Where was the ambulance, crime scene, curious niggos who live 10 feet from where the guy got shot? They love to film this shit.

That why everyone is on a wild goose chase. Dude didn't even do it yesterday.

You can't track a phone if it's powered off and not in use.

It was some paraolympians instagram. These were the only two posts she left on her account before it was deleted. Either She realized she fucked up or her instagram was hijacked.

Nothing that you said contradicted anything that I said. The blood could and would not have spread out onto the ground that quickly and would not have had time to oxidize so quickly as to turn BRIGHT RED in a matter of 1 and a half seconds.

seconding a link to a working video. all I have is him talking to a buddy, saying he'd snapped and killed 13 people.

Why a paraolympian would do this? No idea.

As long as the battery is in, it can be tracked. Not by GPS, but by triangulation, which is much more time consuming and far less accurate.

yes it would

I always assume the purpose of these is to push the gun control agenda because gun control is a real problem in this country, but using it as a distraction for this or anything else makes sense too.

JUST IN: "Police search Philadelphia’s Fairmount Park after possible sightings of Ohio Facebook killing suspect 6abc.cm/2nVKx95"

Live reddit thread I've been watching:
reddit.com/live/yrzua18roxqu

t. private shill first class proxyfag

Also divide and conquer. Keep tensions high. Order out of chaos.

It's probably because he was gonna turn and run, plus he probably got hit with blood splatter.

in b4 he is "killed" or "commits suicide" during the attempt to arrest him

Has be been caught yet or is he still on the loose?

Ho-lee shit.

Saved. Forever. Based grandpepe lived his ass a full life. Stayed in his kids' lives. Recycled for fun. Was proud of his home state.

Because it shocked him, jesus christ pol

The only people pushing shills on pol is Soros and shareblue. Faggot like you that want us to think niggers aren't actuly dangerous

This story doesn't seem to be as much about guns as it is about Mental Health.

> Stephens, who worked as a case manager at a Beech Brook, a children’s mental health facility

>according to her LinkedIn page, Lane has worked for the past nine months as a clinical supervisor for Murtis Taylor Human Services System. The site says she provides “guidance and leadership to a community based team of Therapists and CPST workers.”

>The only people pushing shills on pol is Soros and shareblue
Actually the US military accounts for most of the shilling on Sup Forums. It's a fact, I can find the statistics to back it up if you'd like.
>Faggot like you that want us to think niggers aren't actuly dangerous
Oh, you're just a mentally ill stormfag, I get it now, carry on then.

>She also worked for 11 years as a case manager and therapist at Beech Brook, which also employed Stephens. Her LinkedIn page says she earned a master of science degree from Case Western Reserve University in Social Administration /Non Profit Management and received her bachelor’s degree from Cleveland State University in sociology and criminal justice.

yeah, australians posting on Sup Forums are pretty unheard of, probably is a proxy

What's next going to tell us all the detroit murders are fake and rigged by the evil Republicans? The only thing separating this from the thousands of other incidents that happen every month is it is on vedio

Yeah, it seems the main narrative of most news outlets covering the story is "mental health awareness". Haven't heard many talking about the fact that he used a gun, which is what you'd think they'd be talking about if this was a big gun control ploy.

How do you explain the neighbors vid of the old man in his backyard this morning, and then running into the house when they call his name? When the kid says "Mr Godwin, I thought you was dead?" at the 22 second mark. That's definitely the old man
youtube.com/watch?v=YJdyYS6zghe

What? Of course it would. Arterial spray is bright red, and comes out like a garden hose. The fuck do you know? How many gunshot wounds have you treated?

found it myself...
thesun.co.uk/news/3348330/cleveland-shooter-steve-stephens-facebook-live-video-cops-lost-him/

here ya go, senpai

video is deleted idiot

why do niggers feel the need to appropriate our memes

Bullshit, I just posted it.

it's gone, nigger

says unavailable to me

Video is Unavailable

You posted it? From your backyard? It was your video? Are you retarded?

Your link is just OPs link which has been deleted.

Sorry, you're right, it's been removed. They must've just removed it. I'll look for a mirror on twatter.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and assume you're going to say "Oh man they deleted it so fast! Thats how you know something fishy is going on!!!"

dude linked a broken video on purpose

Lets approach this scientifically:
>(i) Is there a body?
>(ii) does it have a fucking bullet hole innit?
Count up the number of YES answers to above.
Is YES count greater than 1? There has been a shooting, resulting in deadness. See our 'How to rule out Suicide' Quiz to proceed further with your Investigation.

there is no video

I just put up the link, asshole. I'm looking for a mirror now.

>I really would love to ask these people what ISN'T a hoax?

The rumors of OPs rampant homosexuality.

What would the purpose be?

He checked his surrounding. Never did any bad things when you were young ? Never blown some firecrackers ?

Has he (shooter) still not been found?

The video was up when OP posted this thread. It went down exactly at this moment

He was white, not blake. #GetWoke

nigger use liveleak or vid.me or anything else but youtube

fuck u queer

looks egyptian

That's a honky