Apart from it's social policies, why get rid of the EU?

apart from it's social policies, why get rid of the EU?

Destroying the german Reich is a time honored tradition

that's like saying apart from them fuckin kids, why lock up pedophiles..

They destroy small businesses with retarded pointless regulation

It's too interventionist now. It has too much power.
Not to mention it weakens the concept of nation state.

Because they cost a shitload of money and only returns completely ridiculous regulations, like the bend of cucumbers.

Because that's what our russian overlords want.

Because that's what the americans and russians want to make europe weaker and irrelevant

>because imperialism is only cool when we do it
>because our state propaganda brainwashed us into hating Germans

Only reasonable answers.

Gimme a couple examples, I'll wait.

I'm glad you admit the denazification campaign caused you to develop a self-hatred complex.

EEC was better and more stable

inshallah brother

>muh nazis this, muh nazis that

And I'm glad you're showing everyone how one-dimensional your political opinions are.

It's economic cancer.

All I'm saying is that denazification practically castrated your nation and now you're committing proxy suicide via sandniggers

Holocaust aside, why should jews hate nazism?

The EU will be doing a lot better economically than the USA in a few years.

How pathetic do you have to be that you can't even be relevant on your own so you have to ride off British, French and German success?

If you can't set your own foreign policy, or control your own border and currency, you are no where near being sovereign.

The EU is marching towards federalism. The EU will never be a sovereign unless it has a single European culture. Supporting the EU is supporting European cultural genocide.

This is made even worse by the fact that the way they are trying to dilute the host cultures is by bringing in third worlders.

I don't want some faggots to be my leaders if I do not elect them. I don't want some faggots that are not elected through democratic vote to be my leaders. I don't want some faggots that want me dead to tell me how to live my life and I don't want some westerners to tell me "the right way" of living.

>the denazification campaign
If only you knew

Romania is doing so terribly that you should be thankful for anyone who even bothers to give you advice. Don't want Germans to boss you around? Fix your shit. It's that simple.

The EU will be a war zone in a few years with all the sand cunts you let in

Mathematically impossible. Not unless you plan on pumping up another debt fueled bubble economy.

You really don't know anything about denazification, do you?

Because common policies work only for a common people with roughly the same abilities and the same way of doing things from one side of the territory to the other. If greeks had the qualifications and work ethics of the dutch, that would work. But that isn't the case, so common policies can only be detrimental to one side, the other, or both.

Last I checked, you were the ones with gaping trade and fiscal deficits.

Because the Euro has literally fucked Ireland and the Mediterranean countries economies

>tfw you still use "stone" as a measurement

The average European Commission bureaucrat has a pension that would make you weep, and for the next 5 years we're going to still keep paying for it.

Too much taxes

And that needs to be fixed, but you're changing the subject. This isn't about America, it's about the EU.

Because it serves a Jewish goal, the decay of national identity, and the subordination of all of Europe under one centre of power. The "EU freedoms", f.e. free movement of people and Shengen, make it mass easier to achieve Jewish goals like mass-migration.

Why not castrate pedophiles and lock them in a island? I actually am not suportive for prison for pedos.
It a drain of resources and it tries to rehabilitate them.

EU is bad for everyone that are not in the banana region.

The irony of you linking Farage.. just.. wow.

The irony of you linking a german... just... wow

The strongest economy in any given region will usurp the others, dominate them with its stronger currency and form an empire-like entity. This happens everywhere in the world. The best way to remedy it is to just let it happen. Even if you blew Germany into a thousand different pieces, a different country would take our current role. Nationalism is exciting and all, but it won't pay the bills.

>wildly different countries
>exactly the same policy
>no national sentiment whatsoever

>stronger currency = stronger economy

its gay shit for fags

>pretending to be retarded

Monterrey union without fiscal union doesn't work nor make sense. Since Europeans will never accept complete abrogation to the EU the European experiment is a pointless exercise.

The EU is also a complete travesty to most nations. Only Germany truly benefits because the failure of other member states is keeping the Euro artificially low when the Deutschmark would be much higher, meaning Germany gets to sell their products cheaper than they should be able to. It's a cycle that is perpetuated by the ECB by refusing to bail out countries by printing the amount of money needed.

Germans and to a lesser extent the French are literally using the rest of Europe like a parasite uses a host, sucking the life out of the other member states and then providing just enough financial support to stop outright revolution.

The EU is literally German imperialism by stealth.

Nope. If we had different currencies, the south would be devaluing like crazy naturally, fucking you germans over like it did in the 60s.

>apart from it's social policies, why get rid of the EU?

Because it is a franco german empire designed to destroy other nations even though France and Germany can't even successfully govern themselves

It will end violently

>actually being retarded

>Europeans will never accept complete abrogation to the EU

Not inside your make-believe Sup Forums meme world they won't.

Yeah... why get rid of communismo-fascism ....
... no idea, OP, cuz what could possibly be wrong with THAT...

Ronny, please, go back to your shed and suck off your Kameraden in there.

Getting rid of the EU is a mistake.

Just kick the muslims and refugees out, you guys kept Turkey out for so long because of this.

Germany and France have spawned the worst ideologies in the world. Everything that is degenerate was born there. Even the degeneracy coming from the US today is from intellectuals who emigrated from France and Germany.

How do we deal with the French and German Question? We need to form a massive coalition against them and finally purge the EU of degenerates.

:)

>WE

It is undemocratic to have a country where decisions have such a tenuous link. Most citizens thought they were joining an economic group rather than signing away their sovereignty.

Concentrations of power are dangerous and inefficient. Smaller regional governments can more effectively meet the individual needs of citizens.

It is economically unstable. Absolutely fucks the less prosperous member states rather than develops them. Funnels talent and wealth to the more prosperous states.

Really, it's only Germany benefitting from it. France's unemployment is also high like the other EU nations (albeit less so) and had its industry destroyed by Germany like everyone else (again, albeit less so).

if you have to ask this you should be gassed.

We are dealing with it
Why do you think we are replacing ourselves. We realize you hate us so we came up with a system that would replace us slowly.

Show page 3

>you can't

>Getting rid of the EU is a mistake.

As usual, it's the Krauts' fault

You are the only people in the world that doesn´t trust is currency.

You still think like in ww1, sad.

>because imperialism is only cool when we do it
Are Germans this dense.
Of course imperialism is only good for me when we do it to others. Why on earth would I want to be colonised? I'm not German.

You're brainwashed.

but i can, here's the real page 3. :^)

Because it's the EBU aka European banking union... It needs to be the EPU. European people union. Very simple. Getting there will take a long time now because the Jewry was succesful and the division is growing quickly.

t. Ahmad

> German
> Hoping for a federal Europe

At least your self-interested kraut. But the cultures of Europe of are too diverse to ever accept a federal Europe. Southern Europeans and Northern Europeans have such divergent work ethics neither would be happy for one.

Just enjoy your artificial exchange rate that's keeping your exports flowing fast, and stash your money in Switzerland for when the day of the rake arrives.

You know it is, hobbit.

We tried that. You faggots fucked us up and stole our lands by forcing us to sell it to Italy and the Netherlands under the legal pretext of "agricultural improvization". Now those lands are bought by foreigners, barren and with interdiction for locals to use them for their resources.

You have closed the eyes at the laundered Canadian money when they tried to do the same with the gold sites from our mountains. Good Lord was with us because then there were protests and after years the Canadians gave up.

You closed the eyes when an american killed Romanian citizens with his Jeep because he was drunk. He played his USA card and thus had the power to oppose to any investigation and accusation from us. We asked for help from the, EU and you ruled in USAs favor because of course you had much more to gain with them as allies.

Because of you, our gypsies get millions of euros per year through wellfare, while we bust our asses 50+ hours a week in working for a miserable income. If we say something, you fine us just as you do almost yearly since 2008 because "we are racists" and we "do not integrate them".

You ruled in favor of the Netherlands to place their agricultural rules onto our country in the market and thus our Grand Plain, which was up until '89 called "The Granary of Europe" is almost 60% unused at all. Barren shit.

We payed every cent 2 years ago to IMF and you found "discrepancies" and thus "legally told us" to get another settlement and thus we again owe money.

You refuse to support our cultural campaigns in Europe due to the fact that they promote nationalistic views and thus EU funding for culture in our country is 0.

Eastern Europe is not doing fine you maggot, you "invest" in us by buying our lands and denying and self improvement by making us dependent on EU money by denying any self improvement. Filthy snakes, of course you also do this "legally". Never dare speak with an Eastern European you filth.

>Why on earth would I want to be colonised?

It's not a choice. Imperialism is like a force of nature, all you can do is deal with it. If you try to stop it anyway, you'll only hurt yourself.

More Newsry...

>not in EU
>best country in europe
coincidence

Hey now, at least France contributed to the arts. The Krauts should be exterminated, though.

Delusional.

>You're brainwashed.

He's basically right

Still in the EFTA
You need to get out of that too.
Hard Swissexit!

Switzerland is completely dependent on EU countries. You're basically an unofficial member.

Prove me wrong. I'll wait. By all means, take your time.

Bullshit. You're all being tricked into moving against your own interests.

>The Krauts should be exterminated, though.
yes
blee bloo bloo blee poop doo do pee pee poo poo
poo bloo poo doo doo pee pee poo poo doee loo dee doo gummifagg

How about this, we put an emperor in charge of Europe, with kings in charge of the nations.

I don't need to debunk fantasies.

The EU wants to become one country. Just look at the freaks at the top like Verhofstadt and Junker. This is dangerous thinking that has cost continentals dearly in the past.

We stopped Napoleon and Hitler, we can stop another tyrannical Yuropoor.

>your own interests.
How_to_spot_a_kike.jpg

Merkel and Juncker have deposited £0.02 into your account, kraut

2/3rd german. Not, not a surprise at all.

It's not a want, it's a need. If we don't do this, we'll have to surrender to Anglo and Chinese interests for the rest of our lives. Europeans shouldn't have to answer to anyone except other Europeans.

As always, when faced with the truth, the worm squirms his way out. Death is too good for your kind.

apart of being deadly, why get rid of cancer?

A strong Germany is in no way a detriment to Europeans.

The irony being that our country is liked far more by other European countries and around the world than Germany. We won't ever forget your crimes, cuntnugget.
They will always be remembered and you and your country will always have to self flagellate for it.

>german
How to spot a german that has never set foot in Eastern Switzerland. Please come here and speak your gutter german, see how fast you get shit on lol..
(((Germoney)))

What's it to you? You neither have the balls nor the strength to fight a German.

Welcome to market fundamentalism. It's why the EU will never be able to grow meaningfully.

The solution is pretty simple, though. Import certificates + anti-dumping tariffs and untangle yourself from the EU's horseshit.

It's a bureaucratic cancer founded on communist kike gibberish. We need to dissolve it, hang the higher clerks, gas the kikes standing behind it, and replace it with the pure ideological brotherhood of white nations, maybe a military alliance.

You need us. All of Europe does.

this

t. american

forces competitiona and privatization down countries throats. Stops nations from laying down protectionist policies to protect local interests. Euro and financial system strip an incredible amount of domestic power from all nations for very little gain. European commission is unreformable an unelected and is the only institution capable of presenting legislation for a vote in the EU parliament.

The EU is a quasi-dictatorial, neoliberal, capitalist institution, whose only purpose is to serve as the United States' geopolitical lapdog and genocide the white race.