>The holocaust was a hoa--

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
youtube.com/watch?v=uEIA7tS98IU
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3450203,00.html
twitter.com/joeyisabuck/status/853811398773620737.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family
youtube.com/watch?v=-YbkrSfccts
holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?main_page=2
ushmm.org/wlc/mobile/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005214
goodreads.com/book/show/628069.Crime_Doctor
20thcenturytruth.wordpress.com/allied-forensic-autopsies-confirm-disease-not-gas/
iwm.org.uk/history/the-liberation-of-bergen-belsen
youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
dailymotion.com/video/x4iecvq
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>-x

rd

It was exaggerated.

Basic mathematics shows that the numbers are wrong.

Couple hundred thousand deaths but not millions.

Are those few corpses proof on a holocaust? I must have witnessed like 26 holocausts just in my city in the last decade then.

-logram

I have never seen a Holocaust denier claim that no one died

>some dead bodies prove there were mass gas chamber operations happening

nope, try harder (((OP)))

TYPHUS!!!

Are those Jew corpses?

Again all the images like this are from western concentration camps who were liberated by the allies.

There were claims that these were death camps, but truth came out that there was no such things as gas chambers in these camps. All these people are dead of Typhus,read up on it's spread in WW2.

All the supposed gas chambers where the holocaust happened were in the eastern camps, which all the soviets liberated. There are no pictures like this from those camps. In fact, there were 8000 people left in Aushwitz when the Germans left, and they were all alive

can't get much more cucked than this...

Let's assume you are correct; what is the problem with exaggerating it?

The holohoax is a myth and even the ADL admits that 44% of youth don't buy it. Only baby boomers buy a giant lie built on widely disparate and contradicting stories (many proven false) and the idea that all physical evidence and the lack thereof should be excluded from the conversation on penalty of prison.

I still prefer to argue that internment was more than justified. I bring up the 1918 German communist revolution where 90% of the leadership was Jewish, kike Lenin and his kike/multicult bolshevik party murdering any halfway intelligent ethnic Russian/Ukranian after the civil war, Jew NKVD head Yagoda and his merry band of kikes famining 6,000,000 European Christians around the Black Sea in the 1930's, etc. etc. etc.

dead bodies prove anything you want

look at syria

Why are you denying that the holocaust happened? Why are you so ignorant of history? Why do you irrationally hate the Chosen People?

The problem is only a few hundred thousand inbred rats died and they deserved full internment and deportation. You're wrong not when you suggested earlier that many here wish for Jewry to be completely wiped from the west.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

When you see it..

When looking at this and society in general we must remember they are 1-2% of the population. Only when looking at the sheer odds can we understand the level of subversion and nepotism.

>One Jew is.. 1:50
>Two Jews in a row without nepotism is.. 1:2500
>Three Jews in a row without nepotism is.. 1:125,000
>Four Jews in a row without nepotism is.. 1:6,250,000
>Five Jews in a row without nepotism is.. 1:312,500,000
>Six Jews in a row without nepotism is.. 1:15,625,000,000
>Seven Jews in a row without nepotism is.. 1:781,250,000,000

They must of used some crazy nazi science to compact 6 million Jews into one pile for a photo.

-A hoax based off of late-war typhus victims and starved Slavic refugees

The holohoax was invented to hide judeo-communism. There's a reason they don't teach you this in America.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

Do you see what 90% of the leadership has in common? What about with the three people held chiefly responsible for this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

(((Gengrikh Yagoda))), (((Lazar Kaganovich))), and Vyacheslav Molotov, yeah that molotov, who wasn't Jewish but sure enough was married to a very prominent kike. I can thank the ukes out west for making our teachers teach us this shit.

A pic proves nothing.

Here's a Rabbi explaining why everyone hated the Jews for what they did in Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=uEIA7tS98IU

Here's a kike telling what he thought was a Jewish audience that most of the mass murders of the 20th century were Jewish.

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

Pic related as well.

I’d be genuinely disappointed if it turned out to be fake

fake or not jews are still jewing us

Also in this one the kike pretends that Stalin had no Jewish connections himself. Stalin wasn't Jewish but his son married a kike and Stalin had many Jewish affairs according to Jewish publications.

He's also forgetting Stalin wasn't supposed to take over. Marx the founder of communism was a kike, Lenin the founder of the soviet union was a kike, and Lenins chosen successor Trotsky was a kike.

Jewish source for my claims: ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3450203,00.html

The holocaust happened. Never forget the 60000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 rats.

It's a load of bollocks exaggerated by the kikes for free shekels. The numbers don't add up and they keep changing how many kikes died constantly.

They all look like they died of starvation

>implying every member of the population has an equal chance of being selected into a prestigious position requiring years of education and connections

Akchually i wouldnt doubt this is some starved soviets being passed off as jews

Wow I can clearly see the 6 gorillion here.

> what is the problem with lying for political, social and economic gain for centuries to come?

You know what the problem with that is, Chaim.

Israel completely BTFO'd the le chosen meme. Poorer than most post-Soviet countries despite having more foreign investment than Spain & Italy combined, ranks consistently among the top three in the OECD when it comes to corruption both perceived and convicted and it's the only country where immigrants are on average poorer after ten years.

It's nepotism and corruption, that's why the parasite cannot survive without a host.

twitter.com/joeyisabuck/status/853811398773620737.
According to the replies, the holocaust was worse than what Stalin did

Oh,look the jews who starved to death because the allies cut off Germany's supply lines.
Totally Hitler's fault

They got what they deserved

sage

>OP: Oy Vey!!! The Holocaust happened goyim!!!
>Sup Forums: We wish. Now KYS.

>chosen people

Chosen people are the people of promise who share the faith of Abraham, not those who are ethnic descendants of him. Read Romans 9 and Galatians.

I would have stuffed that vile tribe into pre-deportation camps right after this happened. Once Jew NKVD head Gengrikh Yagoda and his merry band of kikes famined 6,000,000+ Christian Europeans in the 1930's I would have made it my life goal to remove Jewry from Europe.

Not to mention the tens of millions of people they killed after the revolution. Having a high school tier education or owning a tiny bit of land was enough grounds for execution by the kikes if you were an ethnic Slav/German/Balt.

Everyone should watch this Rabbi tell the truth about why everyone hates the kikes in Europe. How Europeans let them in with open arms, treated them as brothers, and paid the price.

forgot link: youtube.com/watch?v=uEIA7tS98IU

As much a hoax as the holodomar was
Crazy people still believe in it

honestly I want to believe it happened but the fact that the numbers keep changing over time makes me less and less convinced about it

Gotta love our youth

You've been conditioned well, goy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family

Ever wonder why it's just as antisemitic/illegal to say 5,999,999 died or 6,000,001 died? It's because the torah promises the messiah will come after six million jews perish. If six millions jews perished then it helps reinforce their belief that Christ was a false messiah. It's also one reason the JYT did this.

dude dont joke this is a liberal drunken orgy paradise in cali. pic is of the aftermath when everyone passed out

you can see the dead German Officers in the picture idiot they got lazy and didn't shave the heads of some of the people in officer outfits.

Hoarders wet dream

can someone photoshop the legs to spell Rekt and then a Swastika.

Notice the absence of Germans ITT, Germcucks are too scared to deny the 6 million of god's chosen

youtube.com/watch?v=-YbkrSfccts

Those are the people who died from starvation after the allied force cut the supply line... If I reeeeeecall correctly

Isn't it a criminal offense in Germany?

> Zyklon B doesn't magically make people skinny
> Pile of corpses is clearly people killed by famine
> "muh 6 millions killed in gas chambers !"

But yeah, the holocaust story is 100% lie-free, goyim.

Its obiviously photoshoped i dont see anna frank in there.

Hitler did absolutely nothing wrong.

Bullshi-
Looks at flag
Oh... I guess that makes sense.

Yes, they are rats.

Holocaust believer here. This is a false flag campaign to smear us.
Or maybe OP is really, really stupid.

>flag checks out
Just look at the evidence presented in favour vs against the Holocoaster (tm)

It's illegal in a fuck load of euro nations, that's how you know that it's bullshit. Could you imagine if it were illegal to question say, the Armenian genocide?

WTF I hate Nazis now

hey, isn't that natalie portman's granny there on the left?

THE HOLOCAUST FAQ
Q: Why did Hitler hate the jews?
A: Antisemitism was big in Germany in the 1920s and 1930s. Hitler ran on a final solution platform and had to live up to his word.

Q: Why not shoot them?
A: The nazis did, at first, but it did not scale. Six million is a lot and required industrialization.

Q: Why Zyklon B? Why showers?
A: The first step was to use simple sheds and exhaust from diesel engines. That sort of worked, but there were engineering challenges:
1.) Not toxic enough
2.) Sheds have sealing issues
3.) Jews did riot while being penned up for their imminent demise

Solution: nazis told them they'd have a shower and funneled cyanide gas through the piping. No riots, no leaks, less waiting.

Q: Who made all that?
A: A company named "Topf & sons". They even constructed the adjacent cremation facilities in such a fashion that the waste heat was used for heating the shower rooms.

Q: But isn't industrialization and streamlining of murder sort of sick?
A: That's why Hitler appears more monstrous to normies than Genghis Khan or Stalin.

>religious persecution victims in the USSR numbered 10-20 million
That's like the total number of people Stalin killed, plus some more. This doesn't add up.

LE LOOK AT ME MOM I'M LE TROLLING LE SHITLORD FAGGOT TUMBLR SJW KIKES ON LE INTERNET!!!!111!!! XXXXDDDDDD!!! I'M LE EBIN TROLLMASTER EDGY REACTIONARY ALPHA MALE WHITE MASTER RACE XXDDD I'M SAVING LE WHITE RACE FROM LE EURABIA AND LE FUCKING DUMBASS NIGGERS AND DEGENERATE FAGGOTS PUTTING AIDS IN LE FLUORIDE WATER FUNDED BY LE JEWS AND LE CULTURAL MARXIST KIKE BITCH FEMINAZI DYKES DESTROYING MUH PROUD NORDIC HERITAGE AND MUH FOUNDATIONS OF CIVILIZATION XXDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!

I'll just leave this here.

holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?main_page=2

>Having a high school tier education or owning a tiny bit of land was enough grounds for execution by the kikes if you were an ethnic Slav/German/Balt.
Education was basically universal in the Soviet Union.
It's not illegal to say that 5,999,999 Jews died. There are estimates on Wikipedia saying that the death toll may have been four million or so.

Denying Soviet atrocities is illegal in some Eastern European countries as well.

>rats
Only snakes use that term

>Couple hundred deaths
fixed

this why eat meat.

if 6 million jews were killed that is one every 30 seconds from 1939-1945 lets say half of that were killed in concentration camps, does that seem remotely mathematically feasible?

its absurd

That photo is from Dachau. According to the US Holocaust Memorial Museum website,

>There is no credible evidence that the gas chamber in Barrack X was used to murder human beings.
ushmm.org/wlc/mobile/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005214

Hundreds of autopsies were performed on corpses at Dachau and the other camps in the Western Allies occupied zones. No evidence of genocide was ever found.

Dr Charles P Larson was the head of the forensic coroner group that investigated the camps in Western Allied occupied zones. He described this experience in his book.

>Crime Doctor: Dr. Charles P. Larson, world's foremost medical-detective, reports from his crime file
goodreads.com/book/show/628069.Crime_Doctor

As part of the US War Crimes Investigation Team, Dr Larson performed autopsies at Dachau and some twenty other German camps, examining on some days more than 100 corpses. He was later questioned for three days by US Army prosecutors on his findings.

In an interview with the Wichita Eagle, 1 April 1980, he called the holocaust a hoax.

>Larson has talked little publicly about the war experience. One reason for his silence has been that his autopsy findings conflicted with the widely held belief that most Jews in Nazi camps were exterminated by gassing, shooting or poisoning.

>"What we’ve heard is that six million Jews were exterminated. Part of that is a hoax," Larson said...

>...most died as a result of the conditions to which they were subjected rather than mass exterminations...

>...autopsies showed that "death by gassing and shooting were rare. Never was a case of poisoning uncovered."

20thcenturytruth.wordpress.com/allied-forensic-autopsies-confirm-disease-not-gas/

>tfw great grandfather liberated one of the camps
don't remember which off the top of my head I'll need to reread his journal
>he had some body stack photos, concentration camp photos, etc. that he took personally that have never been public
>looked through them once back when he was alive and he showed them to me
>years go by and he passes away
>maybe a month after he dies great grandma calls me and asks if I want his guns and journal and stuff
>drive over to pick them up
>open his journal up since he always kept the photos tucked into a pocket in the front cover
>all gone
>"oy gram gram where'd the photos go?"
>"Oh I burned them all, they were just too horrible."
>I ain't mad though she's a super gentle person and has dementia.
Tfw I would have had personal proof of the holocaust for Sup Forums but my gram gram burned them :^)

Take it and leave. Or I will call FBI

Ever seen pic related? We've all seen in it every WW2 textbook or documentary ever. What do you see here? Proof of the holocaust, right?

WRONG.

What you see is a picture of a soldier in British uniform at Bergen-Belsen. All of those Jews died from typhus/starvation AFTER it had been liberated and quarantined during the two months they were in British custody.

>Nearly 14,000 prisoners would die after liberation.

Bergen-Belsen was not a death camp. The 50,000 Jews who died there (14,000 of whom died in British custody) were not deliberately genocided. They died for exactly the same reasons as the Jews in the pic. For example, Anne Frank and her sister died in Bergen-Belsen of typhus in the camp hospital after having spent two months in Auschwitz without being gassed. Anne Frank's father was liberated by the Russians from the Auschwitz camp hospital where he was also ill with typhus.

We know that Bergen-Belsen was not a death camp, because the British inspected it themselves, confirmed there was no evidence of genocide, and did not lie about it (unlike the Soviets about the camps in their occupied zones).

If you ask for evidence of mass graves, people will inevitably show you pictures of Bergen-Belsen or one of the other camps that were well documented by the Western Allies. But not any from the alleged death camps in the Soviet occupied zone, which were not.

There are some photos of mass graves at Majdanek (death count reduced from 1.7 million to 78,000 in the 90s), but not Auschwitz, Treblinka, or Belzec where we are supposed to believe on faith that 3 million Jews (a population the size of LA) are buried.

None of the evidence you were probably shown for the holocaust is actually evidence of a holocaust. This documentary goes into more detail about how fake evidence is used to persuade you that the holocaust was real.

youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM

Hey Rabbi. Whatcha up to?

>mfw JIDF thinks they can convince us that 6 million jews were gassed and cremated by posting pictures of a few dozen starving inmates

Protip: the starving/dead people come from the fact that allies bombed the supply lines and the camps themselves. Pic related is a good example. Often see this one used as evidence for muh holohoax, even though it's clearly evident that the entire complex was BOMBED to shit.

seems legit

Except that the math doesn't add up.
(and there are ZERO photographs of jews being gassed)
>oy vey the nazis starved the jews in forced labor camps, then gassed, and then burned them, but all the ashes flew up the chimney

>I HAVE EVIDENCE BUT I CAN'T SHOW YOU
What did your grandad see? A lot of dead bodies? 14,000 Jews died in Bergen Belsen in the two months AFTER it had been liberated and quarantined by the British. Did the British holocaust them? Was the German genocide machine that effective that it was in perpetual motion? Or did those Jews just die of natural causes?

>Nearly 14,000 prisoners would die after liberation.

This

/thread, holohoax proponents btfo

If the romans weren't all killed in gas chambers how come they're all dead? checkmate atheists

Also, American soldiers never went into the alleged death camps. They were all in the Soviet occupied zone.

>The Truth Behind The Gates Of Auschwitz
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs

>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>The Treblinka Archaeology Hoax
dailymotion.com/video/x4iecvq

>One Third Of The Holocaust: Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

Don't you love how these kikes just start spouting insults or run away when you mention there are 0 pics of jews being gassed?

Nigga I've gone shooting with Lance, I'm no rabbi. I can post rare lances to prove it.

fbbp

>super gentle
Oh you mean a super gentile? A good goy?

Those are German bodies the Soviets killed.

I don't think anyone here believes that the holocaust didn't happen, however I feel like most people agree that the numbers, like muh 6 quadrillion, aren't feasible and are most likely highly exaggerated in order to be used as a form of ultimate guilt tripping and sympathy for hundreds of years to come by (((((((((them)))))))))

I love how those two human skulls just looks at the camera. Like, they have a couple of corpses and added two skulls, and it's supposed to show the killing of 6 gorillion of jews.

The best part is holocaust "survivors".

Uncle Joe would never lie :^)

heard of food shortages? if you had little food would you feed your sub-human slaves ( that already get good (relatively) treatment )

Mate they were killing them with such efficiency near the end (trying to cover their tracks or finish the job) that they ran out of bullets to shoot em with. Killing 11 million civilians over the course of the war just isnt that many people. Thats less than the amount of russian solders killed in that war at 12 million.

They are no longer the chosen ones. Jews go to hell because they don't believe in Christ, he took their privilege away, and they killed him for it

This is how you properly respond when fedoras call Jesus a (insert humorous insult here)

Where are the mass graves mate?

No one is saying civilians didn't die. The claim is that 6 million jews were systematically exterminated in concentration camps and then their bodies were completely destroyed so that no traces remained.