WHEN YOUR IMMIGRANT WIFE HAS TO REMIND YOU TO RAISE YOUR ARM

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OJgWMI0hch8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>white
>immigrant

nice try kiddo

>americans

Good one reddit, lol

>the president of the most powerful country in the world was distracted
lel what a moron

So, is Melania the real brain behind the whole operation?

No wait, is she her Kremlin handler? They recruited her in Slovenia at a young age.

how can you be an immigrant when its your world?

white people have better claim to this land than those red savages, they hadnt even invented the wheel

POO IN LOO

Good one, Peru. I grant you your leaf.

kys

melania is literally an illegal immigrant

>drumpf
>patriot

REKT

>muh wheel meme

They invented the wheel. If you weren't such an ignorant fuck you'd know they had no practical use for it.

>WE INVENTED DA WHEEL WE JUST WERENT SMART ENOUGH TO PUT IT TO USE

>when the criticism is this pathetic
Remember when Communist faggot Kenyan nigger's tranny "wife" said "all this for a damn flag" during a ceremony?
youtu.be/OJgWMI0hch8

Makes him even more human.

I wish he was my president :(

trump... w r u expecting... brain ?

Eh, it looked endearing to me. You guys will raise hell over everything.

I can stand Trump, but even more I don't like that mail order bride from commieblock land. And their retarded son needs to be blacked or something to get him to act normal.

enjoy edrogan for life roach

They didnt have draft animals.

melania is a whore wife honestly you would think she has enough neurons to think? you have no idea about anything.

Lemme guess... front page if Reddit with 50,000 karma because liberals suddenly care about patriotism?

You sure about that?

FREEEEEDOOOOOMMMMM is not for turkey dinners.

Where's your leaf?

>couldn't domesticate buffalo
Pathetic.

>literal nomads
>literally traveled wherever their food source went
>literally dragged sticks with their shit tied to it
>literally couldn't figure out putting wheels on their carts made them easier to drag
They were practically retarded, like you. The only evidence of wheels in ancient north america was from the Mayans, who were on the Yucatan peninsula, which is very much Mexico.

they were immigrants who illegally entered through a temporary ice bridge during the ice age

>Communist faggot Kenyan nigger's tranny "wife"
wew

Aw, he's so sweetly retarded. I'm glad he's president.

Didn't she grow up in a Communist state?

If so, she knows to always salute the flag, or else Daddy has to go away.

i feel like ur flag is missing something, but i cant quite put my finger on it...

Ahh thats cute :3 i wish i would find a wife like that - a perfect dou in crime.

1st time in a long time a german didnt sound like a faggot.

Five guys, easy. Their jr sized burgers are the same size as in-n-out's burgers and only slightly more expensive and their fries don't fucking suck.

I miss What-A-Burger though.

What kind of American names his daughter IVANka?

hahahahahhaahah

Her mom's name is IVANa

That's actually really cute. You can obviously tell he's mind is racing on many other things.

>mfw OP thinks otherwise

It's my world you caaaaaaan't have it. It's my world. It's my world.

peruANO

>nD chess right there

Eastern Europeans are hard working people, I really believe she will stay by his side through this ordeal because it's the right thing to do.

holy shit thats adorable

If this was Obama

>'cute moment between the Obamas remind us all how human they are'

That's actually pretty cute desu.

LE DRUMPFY MAN LITERALLY DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THE NATIONAL ANTHEM IS!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>shitposting so hard you loose your leaf

This :3

lel

Bush43-tier

And Sup Forums will NEVER say If the Obamas did that.

It's like Trump is a broken machine and she just gave it a little tap to get it to work a bit better.

That's adorable I like Trump more now

Thanks for the land, enjoy ur beads

Man 5 guys just opened a while back in my town, fucking goat

Niggers aren't adorable. What's your point?

>trump fathered a child on a male KGB agent in drag

How deep does this rabbit hole go?!

He gave his salary away to charity no?

>obviously tell he's mind is racing
his mind has ground to a halt

ty for the epic reminder, user

lol my peruvian friend
sage

You just proved it.

Barron a CUTE, a CUTE!

Slop shit burger vs. epic burger (nearly on par with Fatburger)

So?
>humans are hypocritical and will twist situations in their favor
Wow what a discover
You must be really smart

Any 'real' American would have instinctively raised his hand...

Maybe he has other national allegiances and this was a psychological slip...

>Baron is already taller than me

fuck

I saw this on facebook. The fucking immigrant thing is such a gay red herring. They keep pushing it and pushing it. Its fucking ILLEGAL immigrants that we don't like fuckin A.

Damn that was smooth and skilled. Didn't crack her facial expression, moved her head to distract from her arm. She's done this sort of shit before. Also, confirmed hollow and pointless gesture.

He must be under some heavy medication. Puffy face and all. Yikes.

aw that's fucking adorable

yeah but the new narrative is that that isn't technically refusing it

drumpf is a joke

what is that nigger doing there?

>being this mad
Easy on the fire water chief

this is why they are only 65% white

>trips of disgust

My buddy is a trump. He's dumb as can be, but can convince people of anything. He has seemingly supernatural luck and people just do what he wants, its the strangest thing to witness. I have excellent grades, play by the rules and am much more intelligent than my trump, but he's invariably always two steps ahead. He never studies for exams, but gets the questions ahead of time by tricking the professors. Anyway, my point is that Trump is also a trump. I'm glad he's our president because trumps are the luckiest people on earth. Everything always works out for them somehow.

Horse?

DELETE THIS

Okay, this is pretty dang funny.

Guarding the flag?

Thats cute desu. Kind of tsundere-ish

I've been on the Trump train since day 1 but lets be honest here, this is pretty embarrassing and I am now seriously doubting my support.

Why is baron pretending to clap? He seems to not touch his hands together at all.

I love how libs unironically posted the first two panels during the election and subconsciously linked Mexican illegals to conquerors trying to destroy our culture

lel

He had a fetish for Russian names

He's special

dnt joke like that leaf

BEHOLD: THE MANCHILD IN CHIEF, WALKING JOKE OF STRONK COUNTRY

>can't believe I have to defend Alpine Serbs/West Bosnia
Slovenia is 99.9% white unlike your mulatto empire in decline.

I think you mean ice fence

Hard to raise your arm for your country when you've just sold it to the Jews.

I hope at least Barron doesn't get married off to a Kike like his other kids are.

Spaniards brought the modern horse with their expeditions. What became the horse originated in the Americas but migrated to Asia and went extinct in the Americas. The Americas still had the Alpaca (which can function as a very small draft animal) but it's location was far away from an area where it could be used easily as a draft animal (was never near any plains areas), iirc. Alpacas were used as pack animals only. The Spanish contact was what introduced a draft animal to the flat plains of the Americas.

She was illegal originally