Do you avoid unclean food as christian, Sup Forums?

Do you avoid unclean food as christian, Sup Forums?
I can't be the only one.

Yes, it's healthier.
Web-footed birds aren't unclean though. There's a specific list of unclean birds given and I don't think there are that many waterfowl on it.

>are you guys retarded enough to not eat certain things because we once didn't know how to make it safe for human consumption, cuz I sure am

t. OP

I eat rabbit because its cheaper for me where I'm at. Didn't think that was on the no no Hans

What have Gods laws to do with "safe for human consumption"?

I personally subscribe to Peter's revelation about unclean food.
Ironically, the Buddha allowed the Monks to eat pork, and a tainted pork dish turned out to be his last meal.

>tfw the only place I ever could buy rabbit at a restaurant was in Germany.
>tfw I left a 60 Euro tip for the hotel staff after I woke up vomiting everywhere later that night.

Forgive me oh lord, for I ate unclean.

Which city?
Did it taste good?
I've never eaten rabbit my whole life.

It was down in München. It actually tasted really good, had it with fresh picked white asparagus. Keep in mind this was about 7 years ago, I have no idea how things are after the mudslime invasion. Back then your only problem was Turks.

Is this a Kosher threads

It's based on the incorrect translation of swan. It states that swan is unclean but what you find is the translation from Hebrew is actually grey owl. So people deduced since swan is unclean then so is duck. But that is not the case. Duck is clean as well swan. Anatomically the are virtually the same as pigeons and doves (clean birds).

Yes, is duck a clean bird according to Jews.

Kind of, tell us your secrets

No, go away.

>rabbits
>Unclean

How? Bunnies are very cleanly animals and are technically lagomorph's not rodents. They are also very healthy to eat and are very soft and tender.

t. Satan

>pork is unclean

Fucking dropped

If that's your proof than you are a fool. Go back and reread that chapter. What you'll find is the revelation wasn't about unclean foods per say but actually the gentiles. They were questioning if they should teach the gentiles, but the gentiles weren't Jews and were considered unclean. Peter had that dream and God told him. "That which is unclean I have made clean". He then went out and preached the gospel to gentiles.

You can eat a duck if it's properly prepared.

>rabbits
>clean

Yeah no

Pork is the most redpilled meat though.

Yes, I follow Gods law pertaining to unclean food. I also impregnated my sister-in-law when my brother died.

I knew somebody was gonna say this. Fuckers.

I would cut pork from my diet if it weren't so damn cheap compared to beef.

Did you marry her first?

Also you only needed to marry and impregnate her if she didn't have any children. Otherwise you impregnateing her was totally unneeded

Those laws are so arbitrary and retarded. At least admit it's just a part of tradition and no God would ever care about any of this.

Not really Pham. It's just a cheap meat.

Chicken is even cheaper where I live.

t. Atheist.

Why would any god care about anything humans do. Your argument is baseless and assuming that God has far better things to do.

Pork is disgusting. Stop eating haram things

You follow the rules that are meant for Jews, not Christians? Do you follow all 600+ kike commandments?

>assuming Christ did away with the law

Which he didn't. Go away pagan.

stop acting like a retarded sandnigger

How many of the several hundred commandments do you follow?

Ok Ahmed. Funny how the only things Muhammad said not to eat was blood, pigs, and things that died of itself.

The biblical dietary laws are more extensive and thought out than mooHAMmeds.

Could someone make a Christian general thread actually? I would but I am phone posting from work.

All of them except the sacrifices. Christ being the ultimate one.

i think it makes sense. geez i wish asians would fuck off and follow this system

Still at least they don't eat pigs, which are very similar to humans. People that eat pigs are gross and creepy too.`

>Do you avoid unclean food as christian, Sup Forums?
No. I gave up animal products, everyone on pol should do the same. Only thing that can come from abstaining the consumption of blood is spiritual cleanliness and better health.

>What have Gods laws
Genesis outright says God put all the animals and plants onto the planet for man to use at his discretion.

Abrahamic-religious people once again falling prey to their contradictory batshit insanity.

i'm christian but avoiding some meats because of your religion is retarded

>mustard rabbit

Mohamed plagiarized the pig thing from the Bible. And truth be told most of the Quran is plagiarized from the Bible. Just go read it.

I suppose you might as well wear a yarmulke and grow sidelocks, seeing as you're probably circumcised too.

Not all, but pretty much all of Leviticus.

To use not to eat. Nice try though.

pigs eat anything desu
they would even eat you

only subhumans have a preference for meat
>inb4 islam
muslims eat pork

Those are only prescribed in the Talmud. Which isn't divinely inspired.

The side lock thing could be interpreted from the verse about not shaving your sides but that been settled to mean in the Egyptian way.

I am circumcised. But you don't have to be, the new covenant of baptism replaced that and was settled in the New Testament.

>anime picture

>pork, bacon, ham

What? Bacon and ham aren't pork?

Also, what makes these animals 'unclean'? What does it mean, objectively, when people say this? Do you think cows are clean?

Messianic?

Just fucking go vegetarian.
Supporting the meat industry is wrecking good pasture.
Plus, eating meat everyday (let alone every meal) is fucked up

I've actually met people who didn't know pork, bacon and ham were all the same. Some people are just ignorant of things.

poor chickens usually get treated the worst, kept in small cages stacked

None of the Hebrew purities regarding food are relevant or important to the Christian life. You can do it is a sort of diet or health kick, but it has nothing to do with Christ being in you.

Acts 10:9-15

9 About noon the following day as they were on their journey and approaching the city, Peter went up on the roof to pray. 10 He became hungry and wanted something to eat, and while the meal was being prepared, he fell into a trance. 11 He saw heaven opened and something like a large sheet being let down to earth by its four corners. 12 It contained all kinds of four-footed animals, as well as reptiles and birds. 13 Then a voice told him, “Get up, Peter. Kill and eat.”

14 “Surely not, Lord!” Peter replied. “I have never eaten anything impure or unclean.”

15 The voice spoke to him a second time, “Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.”

Matthew 15:11

Jesus said, "What goes into someone's mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them."

That blows my mind. I can't even imagine not knowing that, or how a person like that could come to exist.

Only eat free range Pham.

>not having your own chickens

Fresh chicken eggs are the best.

Bacon and ham are not exclusively made from pork, ya fucking idiot Americans.

Chicken and turkey are full with antibiotics, try to avoid them as much as possible or buy from the nearest bio farm

I trap rabbits occasionally too. I don't like all the weird crap they put into meat nowadays at places like Wal-Marx and others. I have an actual butcher shop in my tiny town where the butcher comes out in a bloody apron but it costs more. You feel full with less, so there is a trade off. Honestly, I'm a produce man myself. Also when I do have rabbits I like to film myself butchering, beheading and turning them inside out. Make for a great prank when I have a dinner date with one of these young ladies who has never tried rabbit but wants to. I know it's kind of a gross thing to do to them but I need to see what they are made of if I want to get to know them better lol

a true Christian eats anything, for he is the master of his digestive system and feeds himself not for pleasure but for energizing in order to do God's will

I'm a Christian vegetarian. Is that a thing?

>Plus, eating meat everyday (let alone every meal) is fucked up
I agree with that. I eat maybe a chicken or maybe make a pizza w/ sausage once a week but everyone knows veggies are healthy. Not saying I don't like a good steak now and then, but I will always have a place in my heart for veggies. The greener the better. I finally got my sister to try spinach and of course she loved it all of the sudden.

“And the following day they entered Caesarea. Now Cornelius was waiting for them, and had called together his relatives and close friends. As Peter was coming in, Cornelius met him and fell down at his feet and worshiped him. But Peter lifted him up, saying, “Stand up; I myself am also a man.” And as he talked with him, he went in and found many who had come together. Then he said to them,

"""""“You know how unlawful it is for a Jewish man to keep company with or go to one of another nation. But God has shown me that I should not call any man common or unclean.""""""""

Therefore I came without objection as soon as I was sent for. I ask, then, for what reason have you sent for me?””
Acts 10:24-29 NKJV

Come on dude read your bible.

If you assume the one calling an animal clean or unclean to have knwoledge of it's inner workings, I'd say it has to do with the way the animal synthesizes it's protein and accumulates toxins in it's body, which makes sense insofar, as that it's mostly carnivorous animals that are counted as unclean, while only ruminants are called clean among mammals.

what "makes" them unclean?

Ok sure they are not exclusive but you go into any super market and all most all are going to be pork.

Dumb American.

Most Christian sects permit pork – justified by Peter's vision of a sheet with animals. However, Seventh-day Adventists consider pork taboo, along with other foods forbidden by Jewish law. The Ethiopian Orthodox Church does not permit pork consumption, while the Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria is divided on the subject.

Good goy, you're listening to retards, Jews, Ethiopians and Christians surrounded by Muslims.

As long as you are not vegan and respect others eating choices thats completely fine.

Yeah, I don't care what you eat and I need cheese, milk, and eggs.

The only reason for the division is because catholic cucks wanted to attract more adherents. So they gave into pagan beliefs.

B-but I lost a lot of weight doing the vegan thing. Didn't have the discipline to maintain that diet desu.

The only Goy is (You)

>using means eating

Thats entirely false, Orthodoxy never bowed to any new adherent and remained unchanged, Orthodoxy permits pork, all except Ethiopian, half of Ethiopia is muslim.

No I don't let Jews decide what I eat.

Corinthians 10:25-26

Whatsoever is sold in the shambles, that eat, asking no question for conscience sake:
For the earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof.

I don't think you understand. We're not talking just about pigs. We're taking about all animals.

And I said Catholics not Orthodoxs. I don't know much about orthodoxy. I should read more about it though.

Yeah like there is some magical animal that produces all these meats, kys.

>That image doesn't list dogs or cats
So are gooks and chinks safe?

Anybody else notice that your penis gets bigger/larger when eating strictly kosher or halal foods? I don´t know what is causing it but many other people say the same thing

Autism

My comment was about pork, because OP said its also banned in Christianity.

Orthodoxy is what Christianity is meant to be. Orthodoxy does not change, it does not allow itself to be cucked, it permits self defense.

i am not muslim nor jew

It is better to eat unclean meat than to eat it meat offered to demons.

That literally what that chapter was about no?

You know they weren't that dumb back in the day. They recognized that certain animals were generally unsafe for consumption. Only animal s on that list I wouldn't eat is a bird of prey and only because they aren't tasty and don't have enough meat to justify it. Pork is fine now a days with factory farming and the standards in place

Ok
I hate to pull from Wikipedia but,

"Ham is pork that has been preserved through salting, smoking, or wet curing"

"Bacon is a meat product usually prepared from pork and cured"

"Pork is the culinary name for meat from the domestic pig"

Never met a dumber American than (You)

Hahaha Had a dream, God said its cool. How convenient, did the local pig farmer give Paul a few shekels

Eating is but a use of animals and plants.
Your fucktarded bipolar religions are the textbook definition of mental illness.

i tend to avoid it, but if it's being served, I will eat it

I can't tell if you're being a new fag or sarcastic. Read the thread man.

>“And the following day they entered Caesarea. Now Cornelius was waiting for them, and had called together his relatives and close friends. As Peter was coming in, Cornelius met him and fell down at his feet and worshiped him. But Peter lifted him up, saying, “Stand up; I myself am also a man.” And as he talked with him, he went in and found many who had come together. Then he said to them,
>(You know how unlawful it is for a Jewish man to keep company with or go to one of another nation. But God has shown me that I should not call any man common or unclean.)
>Therefore I came without objection as soon as I was sent for. I ask, then, for what reason have you sent for me?"
>Acts 10:24-29 NKJV

That's not plagiarism. In Quran god says that bible and talmud have been corrupted in the centuries passed, and then proceeds to tell "how things really are". It's supposed to be pretty much just an uncorrupted version of the important parts of the bible, so of course it has some similarities.

>smug anime face

>>/trash/

>be literally written verbatim in many parts

>be written some 500 years after the last revelations

No it totally doesn't contain plagiarism. Muhammad only said they were of his own inspiration not the Bible from which he took them.

>following old testament

>being Brazilian

>not eating pork, lobster, crab, rabbit, snake
Look who's talking. Faggot. Notice how all the animals mentioned are basically animals that don't live in the middle east/durkastan?

Allahu and salam, Sharif.

>adhering to ((Jewish dietary law))

dont you mean
>as a muslim