Is anime/manga redpilled?

Is anime/manga redpilled?

Not really, but it's also not overrun by SJW's, liberals and faggots either, and women often know their place in anime. But the nips have their own messages that are just as poisonous to western society. So I guess I'd call it purple pilled.

Anime is the most redpilled entertainment.

Is a false flagging faggot.

>But the nips have their own messages that are just as poisonous to western society
Like what?

Very

better than marvel comics

Wtf i don't remember that scene, whats the backstory?

In most anime almost all the characters look like white Europeans. Anime is fantasy and fiction, an all white fantasy.

I love pointing this out to the liberal anime fans I know and watching them rage.

>Its up to you to decide how you look!!!
>I think the blonde haired anime character looks Asian!
>You cant judge how the Japanese draw themselves!

I think the Japanese just see themselves as white

I wouldn't say redpilled. But it's not infested with leftist crap either.

Because they are

its guts getting raped in his anus because he didnt poo in loo

I mean they have white skin but white in the west doesn't mean white skin it means european blood. Who is considered white or not changes often depending on the social climate at that time.

Japs are more white than eastern euro's and Italians/Greeks

>the blacked swordman

>Is anime/manga redpilled?

Only Legend of the Galactic Heroes is Sup Forums approved (and worshipped, because LofGH is really a masterpiece)

I think he means weeaboo and actual NEETs that do nothing.

Weeaboos are all delusional left wings idiots that have nothing in their lives besides of dreaming about to be in a happy anime world wich is for them real in Japan. This guys can't handle actual deep stories or gruesome things.

NEETs watch anime to forget about their social responsibilities. They need something to waste their time.

>Only Legend of the Galactic Heroes is Sup Forums approved
Kino's Journey is pretty redpilled too.

White people seem to think this a lot. Many Asian countries view white skin as the ideal. Not because of the white race but because its a class thing - at one time the colour of skin showed people that you were either rich or poor based whether you worked outside or inside...or didn't need to work at all.

Achmed please