Brit/pol/ - Where the Fuck Are We? Edition

The shadow of Enoch Powell looms ever-larger over Britain
>economist.com/news/britain/21720272-europe-and-migration-issues-he-put-heart-his-ideology-have-come-define-british

UK's attorney general 'attempting to block prosecution' of Tony Blair over the Iraq War
>thejournal.ie/tony-blair-prosecution-3344139-Apr2017/

On who would make the best Prime Minister:
Theresa May: 50% (+1)
Jeremy Corbyn: 14% (-2)
Not sure: 36% (+1)
(via YouGov)
>twitter.com/britainelects/status/853923328964390912

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lj9N-lI2sXg
spectator.co.uk/2017/04/the-gang-in-our-park-have-united-us-in-impotence/
youtube.com/watch?v=2lw-lWmqTb0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Air_Corps
youtube.com/watch?v=s7odgbGR4kA
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-39592281
youtube.com/watch?v=1NXmuBLFLCA
youtube.com/watch?v=WOnVirSpRi4
observer.com/2017/04/reason-british-police-unarmed/?utm_campaign=social flow&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social
youtube.com/watch?v=P8wgrZ6t5BA
youtube.com/watch?v=9TCN56ZUSD0
youtube.com/watch?v=x0-ZQMy4hvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone want to have a discussion about the jews?

did anyone else as a kid violently attack the tv and try to hit the news man when the cartoons were taken off for boring adult programs?

youtube.com/watch?v=lj9N-lI2sXg

but dont even get me started on this. thought i was gonna watch a awesome cartoon about a fish escaping a shark to only be met by boring news

i was grounded for a week cause i attacked the tv and it fell off the stand

There is already one, the fucking spastic that made it didn't put Brit/pol/ in the post

Oh, sorry. I searched /brit and found fuck all.

What a fucking retard, no wonder I couldn't find it.

spectator.co.uk/2017/04/the-gang-in-our-park-have-united-us-in-impotence/

Just kill me.

Is this the cunt the other day who was raging in The Guardian's comments because someone questioned her article?

The very same. She went on a twitter rant after that.

Bit Quiet today lads.

A diverse Britain is a happy Britain. Accept this and welcome immigrants with open arms.

56% White America lmfao.

I never knew Manx were so sub-human.

and? diversity is our strength, race is not important

How do I get a job that isn't working in a restaurant or a bar lads?

How old are you/what previous experience/can you drive?

Put on a Bar and stand at a street corner in Leeds around 10pm - 3am

youtube.com/watch?v=2lw-lWmqTb0
In the name of God and of the dead generations from which she receives her old tradition of nationhood, Ireland, through us, summons her children to her flag and strikes for her freedom.

Having organised and trained her manhood through her secret revolutionary organisation, the Irish Republican Brotherhood, and through her open military organisations, the Irish Volunteers and the Irish Citizen Army, having patiently perfected her discipline, having resolutely waited for the right moment to reveal itself, she now seizes that moment, and supported by her exiled children in America and by gallant allies in Europe, but relying in the first on her own strength, she strikes in full confidence of victory..

Do you ever feel like we're living in the end times?

I DECLARE THIS IRISH TERRITORY

every day i feel it more

Don't you throw that bloody potato at me

the end times are a new begining

A NATION ONCE AGAIN

The worst part of my childhood watching the Beeb was "Save by the Bell" began at noon, ending a long Saturday morning of cartoons.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Air_Corps

AHAHAHAHAHHAHA

FIRE AND ADVANCE LADS

Time to make canary wharf look like the work of a cheap firecracker

>Quick lads, i can deal with this threat
>plants no potatos
>problem solved

THE GAEL WILL STAND FIRM AND TALL

WE DON'T OWE YE BRITS FUCK ALL

Time to split Ireland in two - oh, wait

Happy 101th lads

Hold fast lads!

Get experience :')

Shit I forgot Robot Wars was on last night.

So it's impossible?

Collins: HOW YOU WANT YOUR EMPIRE SENPAI?

Asquith:JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

Whats that I see coming up the liffey,ah its probably nothing.

11:40 to hear Bowden do a Northern Irish accent

youtube.com/watch?v=s7odgbGR4kA

Do you have relatives, neighbours or other contacts in said profession? No? Then yes, it is near impossible. 80% of the jobs near me go to those who are given work experience by family members in law, accountancy, media etc.

"You see those dissilusioned sods? They call themselves Irish, never heard of it myself, but they have an uncanny resemblance to those west brits."

Oh is this that supposed raid from Eire/pol/ that was threatened last night?

VERY low energy, lads!

>tfw you murded the true irish who opposed your marxist jewified republic
>When occupying positions in the South Dublin Union and Jacob's factory, the rebels got involved in physical confrontations with civilians who tried to tear down the rebel barricades and prevent them taking over buildings. The Volunteers shot and clubbed a number of civilians who assaulted them or tried to dismantle their barricades.[

Just filter Irish flags. Rimmer/Preube alone is far more disruptive and regular.

A NATION ONCE AGAIN

>threatened
it's a commemoration of our forefathers more than anything else, nothing personal.

D-DELETE THIS

>commemoration of our forefather
The ones we killed or the ones we raped?

Or was it the ones we starved..?

'Filter' - You're shirking your duty boy, get back in line and start dropping Fenians

Crashing this union with no survivors

I just want an easy office job, but have no relatives with links to anything.

Fed up of being a retail/service prole.

faggots

Their error was to do it on a Monday. Who can be arsed?

Come back Thursday night when Question Time is on, eire/pol/

All except the ones who starved, they don't have many descendants

GAS THE PRODS NEW TROUBLES NOW

No, all your achieving is prolonging this fad. Going to put a pizza on and watch the robot wars final.

Begone sassenachs, this ours now

have you lads seen this
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-39592281

Good, Malthus rekt you subhuman fuckers.

A time better spent learning proper grammar, begone slime-child, I don't want you in my army

>Their error was to do it on a Monday
what's the point of honouring a rising on a day it didn't happen, now hand over the 6 counties!

kek

I'm trying to warm up some potato smiley faces in the toaster and I can't figure out how to turn it on.

That was yesterday I believe senpai. Unless you got it recorded.

All tommies are targets

the finns anons are killing him on that video

Hand over those potato smiley faces!

Sorry user, you're in the underclass. Social mobility has declined over the past 20 years due to the destructive policies of successive governments and uncontrolled mass-migration. Back in the 1970s my mother could come down from a sink estate in Hull to work to do a graduate scheme on the King's Road in Chelsea without a degree. Now you have to have 2 or 3 years experience in whatever middle-class role you are aiming for plus help from millenials and boomers.

I'm the lucky one, since i'm from wealth and private education. People like you are basically completely and utterly fucked. You can't escape the cycle you're trapped in. You might as well as resign yourself to your fate or go and live in a tiny hut in Thailand making cocktails and fucking foreign birds every night like some of the smart people i've run into.

no they're mine cunt

You don't want them anyway i'm eating them cold

Heres your brave PIRA leader a fucking Paedo Top Tier Keked

Most of those people are Anglo-Irish Protestants

>tfw Anglos advanced the cause of Irish independence far more than the layabout Catholic louts

Irish nationalism is a meme

>be founded as a german puppet republic
>100 years later nothing has changed

OOOH AHH UP THE RA OOH AH UP THE RA!

They surprisingly have their finger on their button here. Usually when MSM reports on these types of things they get them laughably wrong.

>You don't want them
I'm fucking starving of course I want them!
>has a german royal family

We will fucking shoot you.

...and then we'll drink tea.

>since i'm from wealth and private education. People like you are basically completely and utterly fucked. You can't escape the cycle you're trapped in. You might as well as resign yourself to your fate or go and live in a tiny hut in Thailand making cocktails and fucking foreign birds every night like some of the smart people i've run into.

You are Tebbit an I collect my new fiver prize

Oirish in this thread please tell me where the fuck I can find the third season of Hardy Bucks, for christ sake I can't find it anywhere.

We'll shoot back you hun filth!

OOOH AHH CANTONA

Average UK Salary: £27,531
Average UK House Price: £214,000
Maximum mortgage salary multiple: 4.5x = £123,889
Difference: £90,111

Even if you live on fuck all (no clothing, food, shelter), it will take 4 years on a monthly net wage of £1,824 (assuming no pension contributions or student loan) to save the £90K difference. Even then you'll still probably be denied a mortgage.

Unless you get some money from mummy and daddy you're renting for life or living in a shoe box.

The system is fucking rigged

The funny thing is I went to a private sixth form and have a degree. Even relatively well off middle class people are getting stuck.

It's just my family has no contacts compared to a lot of people I went to school with who are now working for their dad's company or for their dad's friends as lawyers etc.

There'll be no tea where yer goin kid

>£214,000

I wish. Where I live the average house price is like £600,000.

Yeah i'm a lawfag myself. The system is disgustingly rigged in favour of those who can take advantage of nepotism.

The old, cliched adage of

>it's not what you know, it's who you know

Is truly alive and kicking.

So as a 19 year old should I even bother trying to save up for some shithole or just spend all my money on teacakes and glitter?

You all getting a bit cocky for SURRENDERED TERRORISTS, Pipes up them Loyalist Bands for yer .
youtube.com/watch?v=1NXmuBLFLCA

pubebebebebebbe

youtube.com/watch?v=WOnVirSpRi4

Based Paisley

>Loyalists
>couldn't even be proper terrorists
>are doing the same shit as they were back then but noone notices because of how useless they are without govt collusion

>The Real Reason British Police Aren’t Armed Will Shock You

>In fear of their leadership, British police officers would rather put themselves in harm’s way

observer.com/2017/04/reason-british-police-unarmed/?utm_campaign=social flow&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social

>The murder of an unarmed police officer in Parliament last month has sparked a debate about why British cops don’t routinely carry guns. Shockingly, the main reason police are unarmed is because the officers refuse to carry guns.

>Every time someone is shot by the police in the UK, the case is referred to the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC). In practice, this means the officer is investigated by his professional standards body automatically and can face the sack and prosecution if it rules against him.

These investigations are lengthy, stressful, and carry a huge amount of risk for the officer concerned.

>In 2002, the Metropolitan Police developed a tactic called Operation Kratos to deal with suicide bombers. Kratos was created with the assistance of the Israeli security forces, who made the point that the only effective way to prevent a suicide bomber from detonating was to fatally shoot him. So, the policy was to shoot suspected suicide bombers before they had a chance to detonate.

>In 2005, police mistook Brazilian illegal immigrant Jean Charles de Menezes for a known terrorist. Gold command on the day was Police Commander Cressida Dick who called in firearms officers and invoked the Kratos protocol because de Menezes was entering Stockwell Tube Station. Officers dutifully shot him.

>Senior officers including Cressida Dick attempted to blame the firearms officers for the death of de Menezes. They told the IPCC that the officers in question should have challenged de Menezes and offered him the chance to be arrested rather than shot.

>What a sorry state of affairs, not least because Dick was later given a medal and promoted to commissioner of the Met.

House price in Salford is £60k

the latter, you can rely on the economy collapsing before you're of age.

>posting the worst music
the irish have beaten ye scottish cunt in the music lad
youtube.com/watch?v=P8wgrZ6t5BA
youtube.com/watch?v=9TCN56ZUSD0
youtube.com/watch?v=x0-ZQMy4hvk

by disagreeing or providing counter arguments, you're actually proving my point

It's not just law. I've seen first hand that the same goes for IT and to an extent accounting. And banking/finance, obviously.

Even with a solid work ethic, being degree educated and from a middle class family just doesn't cut it anymore if you have no family connections