Talking to girlfriend about what movie to see

>talking to girlfriend about what movie to see
>maybe see Ghost in the Shell
>she says "eh, they cast Scarlett Johansson as the lead..."
>"what's wrong with her? do you think she's not good for the role or something?"
>"no, its just that the original role in the anime is an asian character"
>explain how I feel that's fine, if the Japanese did Beauty and the Beast I'd expect them to cast Japanese actors
>look at her face, and she's crying
>"You really dont understand, do you?" she says though the tears

apparently my girlfriend is a sjw. She thinks its OK for nonwhite actors to play traditionally white roles (because of historical oppression) but its not OK for white actors to play nonwhite roles (because of racism). should I just end it?

alternatively, share successful conversion stories. I mean where you take a liberal and turn her into good christian republican. This chick loves me so I have some breathing room.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2DhoBuU1Dtc
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/ghost-shell-4-japanese-actresses-dissect-movie-whitewashing-twist-990956
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So, dump the bitch?

sage

>having a gf you cannot reveal your power level to

Psshh. Improve your life, kid.

>going out with a dumb cunt
yeah fuck off you dont belong here

Your normies girlfriend doesn't know shit about anime. Nobody was upset that the attack on titans movie was all Asian even though it's a key plot point that Mikasa is the only Asian inn their distract.
Fuck these people.

GTFO now before she literally cucks you because "my bf is a racist this will make him so mad lol"

>falling for the vaginal Jew in the first place.
Wew.

Block her number, never speak to her again. Next time ask questions about belief system before deciding someone is your gf.

My girlfriend said something similar, and she's asian. Although she didn't cry like a little bitch, she did link me to some bullshit post she found on facebook about it.

I don't even understand, she never watched the original, why would she give a shit other than that something popped up on her facebook feed telling her to give a shit?

I told her that the main character is a robot or something so I couldn't care less if the robot looks asian or what, it's not a human.

Sorry bruhh you to good for her SJW's are cancer on society

>I'll give you something to cry about
*unzips dick*

How long have you been dating? You mentioned she loves you and you have some breathing room which implies it you have been together at least a few months. If it has been a while and she does really love you then you might be able to be convert her. This would be a very very slow process. Never speak of ghost in the shell again. Don't bring up the races of actors until she brings it up or it happens organically. The entire conversion process hinges on her being needy and not having the balls to leave you over some lefty sjw bullshit. Thats why you never want to push back too hard or try to redpill her to fast. Don't go over board and give her a reason to find the courage to leave you.

If you have been dating this girl less than 2 months just abandon ship.

My girl is very similar, she cries about stupid shit that nobody cares about. Not really sure what to do, usually just patronizingly hug her and stuff - she cries really easily anyway

Is she a chink or what?

That will get very annoying over time. Whatever you do, do not get married or get her pregnant. You will ruin your life.

>1 post by this ID

Tippity Top Kekkles

>dating an Asian

B E T A
race mixing faggot go back to red.dit

Race traitor cunt

Show her this video and see what she says

youtu.be/2DhoBuU1Dtc

faggot you will produce nonwhite hapas.
go back to T_D

Try to change her first because if you leave her she will probably make some retarded kids with niggers

>In a world where you can put your brain in any body
>Major, whose real gender is completely in question to begin with, chooses a female shell
>It just so happens that in the Film, Major chooses an American female shell

What's the fucking problem?

I'm not an SJW but I think people should stick to roles they were meant to be racially.

>white
>dating her for 5 years, first relationship for either of us
>^the same for her parents, and her brothers, all stable and monogamous, despite no being religious
>in Toronto of all fucking places
>legitimately enjoys retro games
mild SJW crying is well worth it

We've been dating for over two years now, so yes she loves me. She's very sweet and caring and I think you're right about not bringing it up again. I could tell the conversation shook her up. You're right that if I push her too hard she'll flip and end it. But what should I do next time she brings it up? I wont pretend to be a SJW and that's what she really needs maybe we just aren't compatible.

Every woman I've dated is like this. Women are very emotional and need a strong male presence in their lives. Sometimes all it takes is a hug and a "its not your fault" or "I know this is hard but think about all the ways this can end for the best" to get the girl to calm down. Putting in the 30 minutes of work per month to calm your girl down will buy you a very loyal girl.

This would be the right answer if OP was a truth teller

>I wont pretend to be a SJW and that's what she really needs maybe we just aren't compatible.
I mean
>I wont pretend to be a SJW and IF that's what she really needs maybe we just aren't compatible.

Try to change her because if you leave her she will go full sjw and start fucking niggers

>copy/paste thread that got 300 replies just a few hours ago
>get 300 more replies from normalfag brainlets in different timezone

there should be a system to prevent this

>it will look more anime-ish if the actors aren't japanese

SJWs BTFO Eternally

>share successful conversion stories. I mean where you take a liberal and turn her into a good christian republican

Women don't have opinions of there own, therefore you cannot technically convert/redpill them. Women will simply mirror the opinions of whichever guy they happen to like the most.

tl;dr your gf is cheating on you or at least fucking some other dude in her head

sounds like mental illness

>gf is cheating on you or at least fucking some other dude in her head
No. I can guarantee this is not happening. I suspect reddit or some other sjw site is fucking with her belief system. Since I am the most important man in her life, I should be able to get her to adopt my beliefs. How should I approach this? You sound like you know a lot about it.

the main character in the ghost in the shell cartoon was an asian person's brain implanted in a white looking robot. tell your girlfriend some guy on the internet said she's a worthless slut

>No, I can guarantee that is not happening.

said every cuck ever

Also says every person who is in a secure relationship. I dont know if you've been cucked in the past but you sure are projecting a lot of insecurities.

motoko is white

Koreans made a Hensel and Gretel movie with an all-Korean cast, who fucking cares as long as the movie is good

Every cuck in the universe has said or thought that there is no way their partner would cheat on them.

You suggest that every person who has been in a secure relationship has said that.

You're not wrong, but every guy who has been cucked by a woman thought that they were in a secure relationship before she cucked him.

You're in denial if you firmly believe there is no way, absolutely NO WAY she could cheat on you because you're in a "secure relationship". There is a way she could cheat on you because no relationship is ever secure as any cuck will tell you.

That wont work because there are other Japense people wjho have the opposite opinion:
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/ghost-shell-4-japanese-actresses-dissect-movie-whitewashing-twist-990956

Besides, I cant just appeal to 'authority' on this. I AM the authority and that means I need to handle this without citing other people's opinions.

This also will not work. If I can convincer her that this particular character is white / was meant to be racially ambiguous, the same problem will come up next time a white actor is cast. I'm looking of a permanent solution, not a temporary patch.

Also literally any of the millions (maybe even billions) of people who have been divorced, men and women alike. Do you think people get married if they think they are in an insecure relationship?

Lol it's so easy to spot the dickless mad little Asian boys, they're the first to REEEEEEE over WMAF

Asian women are made to breed non-Asian cock, stay mad rice niggers

you're probably the same dude who makes those BMWF posts all day

What's sad is that literally all women cheat. There's no point in dating if it's guaranteed heartbreak.

Tell her that that double standard is racist. Explain how the equity ideology is a modified form of communism

Asian women looks like ugly goats

I mean listen to your argument. You're saying that women will adapt to the opinions of their man. I believe that but there has to be a transition period. A time when the differences are known and the woman slowly changes her own. That's the period we are in now. You think its impossible that she held these beliefs before meeting me? Or that this is the first time its come up? If she suddenly started having these SJW thoughts I might believe you but this is completely consistent with her character throughout our entire relationship.

seriously though dont have children with her

even the japs were saying how scarlett looks epic

false - you are dating whores

Asian women are easy-mode. You're the end of the white line in your family - your kids won't look like you. You're not one of us - see yah.

But she is right, they only got Johanson because she's famous but that role is totally not for someone like her. She's too chubby and smiley.

Kusanagi wasn't really too Asian, it's just that she was thinner and had a different body type. Your gf is right

You should dump her anyway, women are the enemy

Japan liked her as the lead for that movie. Ita effects were good too. All in all, its a 9 of 10.

Kate Beckinsale is hotter though.

kek this

>You really dont understand

Ask for a rational and logical explanation

As an asian male i just wanted to say you probably cant get a girl of the same race so you are testing your luck on a different race. The truth is, all females probably perceives you as a loser so you are going to have to settle down for an ugly girl or a fat girl. Good luck.

>being a fucking weeb

There's your problem

Is it really that small?

I did. I got the following:

1. It is likely (I was able to move this down to 'possible') that Hollywood is run by racists. The racial bias (might have) caused Hollywood to select a white privileged actor instead of digging for an undiscovered asian actor.
2. Audiences, especially minority audiences, need to see minority actors in order believe that they themselves can become successful actors.

Essentially typical sjw stuff in a nutshell.

She wants to see that movie because it features a "bad-ass" women. I had enough girls to know this. Decide for yourself... if you want to do this favor to her or not.
I reccommend pointing it out. Pointing out that it is a bad movie, with bad ratings, and that you are doing a favor to her by going with her. That makes sense and will give you some points. If she doesn't appreciate it, don't go.

>wanting to see goy in the shell

Stop posting the same shit over and over again. Sage.

Tell her she has 10 seconds to tell you an opinion she didn't co-opt from liberal media or facebook. When she can't give you one and whines about the question instead, break up with her.

best advice in the thread so far. unfortunately I think the ship has sailed on seeing GitS but I will use something similar next time she flips out. The problem is if she spills spaghetti over a movie that's pretty obviously not 'diverse' (for example an A-Team sequel or James Bond) it will be tricky to swing the tables on her.

I like this too, because she so obviously got these opinions from some stupid liberal online global media bullshit website. Calling that out might make her question why she thinks like this.