Saaaaaaay

Saaaaaaay...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/iDubbbzTV
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Im gay

who

My gf showed me this. He's some faggy YouTuber who said the word nigger and that white bitch flipped her shit from it, so then he followed her around to her meeting thing and got a picture and said "sayyyy niggerrr" as the picture was being taken was actually pretty based

Pretty cool for a fag, huh.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hey that's pretty good

joy lane

it was pretty funny. youtube celebrities are absolutely degenerate, but if they are the way of the future, there definitely needs to be many like this

HE JUST GRABBED MY NECK

I legit like idubbbz. He's the only "mainstream" youtuber that I know of that blatantly says faggot and nigger and whatnot on his vids without fear of any backlash. On top of that, his philosophy about racial slurs is also good. Either all of it is okay, or none of it is okay.

:D

Well it was something that needed to be done as that cunt apparently had videos of herself saying racissss things formerly on an old channel or something. Also, after the picture was taken she made another video about how he physically assaulted her during the video. I wish I knew the name of the guy as I'd share it.

youtube.com/user/iDubbbzTV

IS THAT sexUAl HarassmenT??!?

so basically both these people are fucking complete faggots, and are waging a war in popularity-space over their virtue signalling. Now both of them have been exposed as racists and are valued less as people.

What a truly sad drama the liberals act.

I cringed when he said Nigger

Doesn't he have anything better to do than being a fag

>valued less as people
who make millions on youtube saying nigger faggot and eating rotten strawberries

Pretty much this yeah

Idubbbz consistently wrecks channels view counts while going up. Go look at what he did to leafys channel and this chicks channel. He gets more subs and views and they start dying. I understand hating E-celeb bullshit, but its pretty obvious Ian does too. Funny dude with decent points to make and he is very politically incorrect. That being said adblock all youtube.