Seriously what the FUCK is his endgame?

Seriously what the FUCK is his endgame?

crashing portland

>Mud monkey
>forethought
C'mon man...
C'mon...

Are there any updates with him as of today

can anyone make a good argument against lynching this nigger?

give me one good reason he shouldn't be strung up by anyone who finds him

Infiltrating earth and stealing their secrets of life.

The alien disguises get better every year but the ones on a budget can only afford lesser quality materials, making spotting the aliens easy.

Suicide by cop, he's too much of a pussy to do it himself

Niggers don't have endgame. Thats the consequence of their evolutionary way in africa

STEPHENS = DORNER

WAKE UP PEOPLE THIS IS AN MK ULTRA PSY -OP

Getting shot a million times by cops

autism. autism has no endgame.

finding the wooden boy

What the FUCK they still haven't found this guy? I gave up on it yesterday and haven't checked on it since.

Journeying to Ireland to plant his head into the ground so as to become the very first potato tree.

Probably gonna plead he dindu nuffin.

getting back to his family at some new york hotdog stand

Anybody have any sourced info on this guys movements after he shot the old guy? Some anons in another thread earlier were saying his phone was pinged in Pennsylvania. I've searched and come up with nothing.

To prove he was a good boy and didn't do nothing.

Why the long face?

He's the hero the US deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

His final transformation into an orangutan

Niggers don't comply with police

Is this guy still out there capping people?

im scared son :(

No, the one on the left is an approximation of a mutated turkman.

right*

christ how is it possible that it's this easy to escape after going on a crazed shooting spree literally at random in broad daylight in a densely populated city?

I thought those cops on the scanner yesterday sounded like they didn't give a fuck, I guess they really didn't want to get off their asses

It was one prson

This. It'll end via suicide by cop. Can't believe this ape made me feel sorry for a nigger.

Niggers killing niggers. No big deal.

Stfu Dorner was an ex marine who turned cop who hated corruption in the LAPD. This man just got cucked and he's upset.

Dude is a stilted ex, he'll keep going until he either kills his ex girlfriend or gets shot by the police.

HE'S THE UNLAWFUL BOGDANOFF SON

THE BOGDANOG

HE WILL CONQUER THE EARTH AND RULE WITH AN IRON FIST

i hate this fuking retard
would shoot him in the head

Pissing off some woman named Joy who broke his heart probably. Dude is a little bitch piece of shit. Grrl breaks up with him so he decided to shoot some random innocent old man.

Outside your window, user

how the fuck has this guy not been caught yet? seriously, he's been careless the entire time and he EVEN FUCKING STREAMED HIS MURDERS TO FACEBOOK

They can't track that shit? really? I thought the government was supposed to know everything about everyone all the time?

>bogdanog

I NEED A QUICK RUNDOWN, WILL HE COME FOR ME NEXT? I'm SO SCARED

>wait until the internet forgets about him
>live the rest of his life as a normal black guy
happens all the time, man

Dress up as a Muslim and cross the boarder into Canada claiming he fled Trumps opression. He will then be given 43k a year full medical and dental and hailed as a brave hero by King Cuck himself.

KEK wills it.

A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Take down the jews, hes just working up to them.

Align the word white better next time, it's a bit lower as the rest

Nah, he's going to be an easter egg model

Total world domination

>gets a kill
>maybe 1 or 2 more
>drive around
>a cop chases him
>he gives up as soon as a cop chases him
>turns himself in
>goes on death row
he even said he would do it on his facebook

can someone find the pre-masscare video he posted?

What if he has an iq of 300 and is always 20 steps ahead of the police what if it's 99dchess

to have a good friendship with this man

Wrestling Shaq at Wrestlemania.

Maybe another distraction like dorner.

kek

Because the firing squad will be much more satisfying