Mike Pence staring at the North Koreans

>Mike Pence staring at the North Koreans
Why is he so perfect, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/us-north-korea-south-missile-test-nuclear-thaad-defence-system-a7686756.html
buzzfeed.com/skarlan/that-viral-photo-of-a-young-gay-mike-pence-is-fake?utm_term=.ea4pO7dPM8#.ym0MwWJEBN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what does it mean?

I hope he runs in 2024. This guy is based af.

I used to love America ... But I had reservations. This man and his boss have Removed them.

>voting for a neocon chriscuck who did a complete 180 on views as soon as chosen by Trump

No thanks

Babe magnet

That's a nice Beavis. Thank you drive through.

If your mom learned to take black cock Pence can learn to love this nation.

Gihren Zabi for President!

His daughter asked me out (current year i know) for a slice during our imaging/optics lab in soph. year of college and I turned her ass down

I have never known a greater regret in my life

>inb4 fake & gay, look up where she went to school/what her major was

Nigger you poSt that shit in every thread
Also she has huge tits you goddamn faggot.
Just call her the fuck up or chat her up during a reunion, we need a poltard in the white house

Her? Did you know who her father was?

>staring at literal commies of the 50's kind

Because he's a Christian.

He awoke. Nothing wrong with that tiny cuck boy.

Now I can understand supporting Pence if you're either gay, hate sex and drugs, including alcohol, are ultra-religious, and deny science.

Otherwise, why would you have any respect for Pence? He's done nothing but make complete dick-moves his entire career. He doesn't believe in any sex before marriage - and does not believe in any form of birth control, let alone abortion. So basically you can't have sex except for the express purpose of becoming pregnant. So you're all good with that? Maybe if you're a young virgin this isn't something you'd miss, but I'm assuming at least a few people here are over the age of 12?

Then there's drugs - he wants a total ban - no weed, coke, nothing. He also wants tighter control on alcohol. So no partying either. Maybe again, some underaged loners with no experience will not miss this?

Taken together, this leads me to believe that only complete losers would support this guy. I mean, why would you want to "cuck yourself" for Mike Pence?

if "perfect" means you become a faggot then i'd rather be a mistaken prone looser anytime

What does it mean when a kid leaves an upper decker in your toilet at your graduation party? Fuck you, that's what it means.

Look at the ears. Not the same guy.

whys it that the leftists always try to 'smear' conservatives with these lies and pretend they are faggots

i thought being a faggot is totally normal and nothing bad at all so what are they trying to say with this?

>pic related this tattoo

hows it an insult for a leftists if sucking dick is normal!?

Y'know, there are actual young pictures of Mike Pence and he looks nothing like that.

>haha le ebin based man xDDdddddd

>abortion

Degenerate British supporting abortion, why am I not surprised.

Look at this fag

A FUCKING BURGER

>Pence is against everything degenerate

/ourguy/

A fucking father cucked by his own son to the point where if his son stopped giving him gibs and hgaving his back, he would cease to exist. Fucking UKucks and their superiority complex

>tfw thread dies and nobody checks my six integers

Okay, so we are owned by jews and you are owned by us. Literally eating shit that was made out of shit. Sad! You cant even get it directly from the source

You have to have a man like Pence to bring the pendulum back to the middle.

This, Pence's earhole is smaller, probably because his hasn't had a dick in it.

>what is Steve Bannon

nobody gives a shit about ur digits shill

remember that up until very recently, the US conservatives were all christian nutjobs that hated gays and abortion. The left is still clinging to this and trying to smear the republicans by making them look like closeted hypocrites.

Fuck off, neocon cum drinking faggot

GAY PENCE BTFO

fix'd

GOD! FUCKING! DAMNIT!!!!!!

WHY THE FUCK ARE WE NOT AT WAR WITH THEM!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

THE FUCKING WAR WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE HAPPEN AT APRIL THE FUCKING FIFTEENTH BUT IT NEVER HAPPENED!

WHAT THE HELL!?

I WAS HOPING, NO I WAS FUCKING PRAYING FOR A WAR TO START WITH NORTH KOREA SO THAT THEY WOULD FINALLY BE KILLED OFF BUT IT NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED AND ALL WE GOT IS THE RESENT NEWS THAT NORTH KOREA AND AMERICA WENT BACK TO NORMAL SCHEDUALE AND NAME CALLINGS AGAIN.

GODDAMNIT FUCKING DAMNIT FUCK CUNT SLUT WHORE PROSTITUTE NIGGER BITCH KIKE GOOK SLUT FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!

I DEMANDED A FUCKING WAR AND I WANTED A FUCKING WAR WHY THE FUCK IS TRUMP NOT ENGAGE WAR WHY THE FUCK ARE WE NOT AT WAR WHY WHY WHY WHY WHHHHHYYYYY!!!!!!!

I WANT A PETITION GOING TO ENCOURAGE THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT TO INGAGE WAR WITH NORTH KOREA BECAUSE NORTH KOREA NEEDS TO BE KILLED I WANT WAR!

I

WANT

WAR!!!!!!!!

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/us-north-korea-south-missile-test-nuclear-thaad-defence-system-a7686756.html

>being this butthurt over wasted gets banter.

>555555
>555555
>555555

Praise Kek.

I've never posted this shit before the hell you on about

>Also she has huge tits you goddamn faggot.
(She used to be rail thin, ballooned pre-election)

He was just governor of IN at the time and everyone kinda whispered about it -- spooked me away a bit desu because who wants to get involved with the electric pence? We knew who he was, shitty girls in the class tended to gossip about how her dad was uber-conservative (at a catholic school of all places)

Honest to god she was a total sweetheart though

Coño!

Los dígitos!

what a fucking wasted get

kys

You're an idiot.

Not even the same person, look at his ear

That UN patch.
Pence is a globalist cuck.

>Different eye color
>Different teeth shape

Central Casting

About that...

buzzfeed.com/skarlan/that-viral-photo-of-a-young-gay-mike-pence-is-fake?utm_term=.ea4pO7dPM8#.ym0MwWJEBN

>wasted
outing a Reddit faggot and having kek confirm is not a waste

your bants is shit. you just wasted another get faggot.

Good. I hated the idea that it wasn't going to be operational until the end of the year or something.

SOMEBODY STOP THIS MAD MAN FROM SHITTING ON GETS

What does having big tits have to do with anything?

Checked. Neocons are shit confirmed.

So you're saying that sex is "degenerate"? I think I get it now. You really are some fat fuck, forever-alone loser who's given up hope of a normal life.

In fact all the responses to my points suggest a rather low collective IQ at work here, along with serious self denial. It's amazing the amount of people who "hate" gays, yet turn out to be homosexual. The people who find sex "degenerate", mainly because their only experience of it is onanism. People who don't want government interfering with their lives, EXCEPT when it comes to their reproductive organs.

Even if YOU don't want to have sex etc - why do you think you have the right to tell other people how to live their lives? I'm thinking it's because you can't stand the fact that other people are having fun, as you sit in your lonely little room :)

Good luck with your lives, fatties; you'll need it.

>80s
>digital camera
Ok

He's checking out their asses with binoculars

Pence has detached earlobes. Young dude in pic has attached earlobes.

Bannon is /ourguy/

Blown pupils in one on right. Drugs? Teeth I can't comment on

>Hating gays
>Hating abortion

I think you misspelled morally sane

He needs to be stopped

That is no photo from the 80s. More like the 00's

>a faggot himself
>a duped Jew feminist who can't translate the Bible on his own

kek

>imaging/optics lab
useless major detected

leather jacket is cool, but it's just to cover the flak jacket.

Nailed it

wtf I love neocon warmongering now

Why are weak men so obsessed with the masculinity of others?
For example, , why even post this? How is it relevant? Do you think standing behind what you think of as "strong and macho" men will make you more masculine? I genuinely curious. I always see the same kind of posts on here whenever pence is mentioned.

He saw a chance to gain some power and abandoned what he pretended to believe in, like a true corrupt populist coward.

>Do you think standing behind what you think of as "strong and macho" men will make you more masculine?

You answered your own question

Checked and keked

You realize there was never a golden age where people were able to live in good Christian celibacy, right? Banning abortion does nothing but make people have more kids, earlier on.

WASTED DIGITS

Never thought I'd see the day this retarded Sup Forums meme would die. This guy here, Sup Forums, is the origin of the term, the one it refers to.

But then the left preaches tolerance and acceptance for the LGBTQRST community

Oh wait, you should only be accepted if your opinions align with theirs.

This is the kind of bloke who's out to pull those fat drunken slags you see in the 'decline of western civilisation' photos. We're not all like this.

Some of us recognise that the sexual liberation movement has caused the destruction of marriage, family, community and society.

We can also delay gratification and live for things other than pleasure long enough to get married, or at the very least find a stable relationship with a decent woman.

wow you fucking faggot

anything would have been more valuable then that

KEK

Thank you for the pasta my Anglo friend.

I want nu-Sup Forums to fucking leave NOW.

You room temp iq fucks would be praising Dubya for walking around in a military uniform back in the day

Because he's a genetically engineered based future /ourguy/ designed as a no-homo time traveler to infiltrate the past and delver shock therapy to snowflakes. We'll be building statues of him all over the country 20 years from now.

Why the hell isn't he the president? Trump is a literal meme and he is a badass tbqh.

>he thinks there will be an election in 2024
>he thinks there will be a year called 2024

kek

all me btw

t.reddit

I saw quint 8's last night and now six 5's.

It's habbening! Someone pinch me.

I want war in Venezuela

His fierce Irish blood that's why. Balls of steel.

I get you here

SIEG ZEON