Hitler was a manlet

>Hitler was a manlet
>Sup Forums worships him

Is Sup Forums filled with manlets? Is that why they're so angry and totalitarian?

Manlets when will they learn?

apparently never

Manlets are the cream of the crop. The creme de la creme of the human race. Manlets are always influential:

Alexander the Great
Napoleon
Hitler
Audie Murphy
Churchill

Who runs the world? Manlets.

This looks like a really serious thread for some genuine discussion.
Bumping it!

Adolf Hitler, is one of, if not THE greatest leader of all time.
If he's a manlet, then I guess there is nothing wrong with manlets.

is 5'9" considered a manlet height?

>started a world war
>greatest leader ever
Alright, if death and destruction is what you're looking for in a leader...

He wasn't a manlet for his time. More like average height.

Stalin was much shorter and a true manlet.

The long twig on the right was a 5'12'' freak of nature, he looks fine next to other realistic height people.

anything below 6' is considered manlet, but napolean was the same height as hitler. They were all still taller than Stalin and nobody seemed to fuck with him.

>Hitler started WW2

nice, my rabbi told me the same! How is our community doing in Denmkar, fellow chosen?

He's a big guy.

>anything below 6' is considered manlet
maybe in Sweden and rest of nordic countries, but even your shithole has a much lower average height

>started world war
>not the British and French starting it due to Rothschild influence.
>not realizing Jewish-Bolshevism was, and still remains the true enemy.

wew jew

13% of the male side of the entire human race is above 6 feet tall.

lets drop the white depopulation programming and focus not on whose farther away from the ground.

>5'12"
wut

I feel like average/JUST below average height (which Hitler was) is ideal for a leader t b h.

Jew, jew jewing around. Kikeing all day long

Sup Forums is full of frustrated teens, manlets or not. They need to vent their anger of unaccomplishments on something external

Triple doubles confirm Kek not for gratuitous death and destruction

whats your obsession with male height?
you gay or something?

Napoleon was average you potatonigger.

>Alexander
>Napoleon
Besides your bait post, I wish people would stop thinking these guys are manlets. Humans average size has increased over centuries, so people like Alexander and Napoleon were average height in their time.
Also Churchill was an ass hole

He also had one testicle, which effectively makes him less of a man. Don't get me started in the suicide. Barely visited frontlines etc...
I mean, losers are worshipped here. Trump is the only winner deity of Sup Forums. Pretty strange.

Another immature shill thread. Height can only be judged within its historical context. Hitler was slightly above European average height at the time.

Following the shill logic here if in 300 years time people are 6 inches taller on average then almost all leaders today would be manlets.

Hitler was 5 foot 8.5 inches tall. That's an above average 19th century height.

The average height of an American male today is 5'9" just half an inch taller.

For so called red pilled intellectuals you are awfully dumb.

>tfw lanklet

>Napoleon 5'2"
>Putin 5'6"
>Hitler 5'8"
>Stalin 5'8"
>Farrage 5'8"

>Obama 6'1"
>Drumpf 6'1"
>Bin Laden 6'5"

I guess 6'-league is for retards.

hes probably a 5.11' manlet himself

klumpft btfo!

B-b-but.. I watch the Daily Show and read long reddit posts all day long. Always look at CNN, BBC.. me intellectual

how tall was Churchill?

>Churchill was an ass hole

yeah because when has an american been both effective and an asshole right?

Maybe manlets are just compensating.

1,67 m

You're a fucking illiterate imbecile and deserve to hang if you believe Hitler started ww2

>Literally invades another country when other countries guarantee it
>HURR IT WAS A DEFENSIVE WAR

Men who are below 6 feet aren't real men. They're very sad and pathetic, and everyone sees them as tiny boys.

Yeah, taking back what is rightfully theirs is (((aggression))). Well played kike, well played. Unless you kikes do it, then its "defensive"

Denmark's and Sweden's flags are shit tier compared to Norway's. Anyone else feel the same?

It doesn't matter whether you think it was rightful or not, he started the war.

Also, I didn't realize Warsaw was rightful German clay. Yeah they lost part of the East in WW1, but that's what happens when you lose wars. They took way more than that though.

Well yea, but he's still correct.

Agreed. They look too plain.

Josef Stalin, 5'5
Adolph Hitler, 5ft 8.5in
Winston Churchill, 5'6

Truly, a war fought by manlets.

Denmark is the original and oldest flag, and hence the greatest.

You just like the color theme, come now, admit it. Red White AND Blue, how can you resist loving it.

Bait

>5'12"

Oh no, it's retarded

Did you just assume that person's size?

>sees flag
>mfw

Average for the time, would be considered a manlet today.

Alexander the great was 5'3.

how do you know that?

Let's be honest, the vast majority of Sup Forums are edgy young kids and bored students who are just attention seeking or messing around while bored.

The remainder are low educated "working class" dullards who are real racists and anti-semites, blaming those "others" for their own failures in life. They're life long losers like their hero. Although Hitler didn't spend all his time masturbating on his own, and crying himself to sleep...

Will Sup Forums ever recover?

>Literally invades another country
literally phantomed up by the allies

There was no "poland" until the end of ww1
For a dumb yank to understand the mexicants win a war and now you can't go into Texas

Getting mad yet>?

The "average" height nowadays is considered to be 5'9-5'11 and yet people in that range are STILL considered to be manlets.

I wonder why a country of tall people like you always elect short leaders while all other countries elect people taller than avarege.

He is a manlet today, you fucking retarded cunt.

>Poland didn't exist

And yet it existed when Hitler invaded it.

>Being average

>anything below 6' is considered manlet

Kek I like this subtle troll. Manlets are 5'8 and below. The majority of guys are 5'9-5'11 and aren't considered short by women, and so aren't manlets. 6'+ is a bonus.

Hitler and that dude are actually the same height. It's just a camera trick. Hitler is standing off to the side a little bit so he just appears smaller.

It's like in Fast and Furious when the Rock and Vin Diesel are talking to each other side by side, and the Rock looks absolutely tiny compared to Vin Diesel. Same deal.

>mfw this picture people think is a trick but it's actually an accurate reflection of France

stalin was way shorter

Those optical tricks just blow my mind, I really want to see this picture from another angle to understand what the fuck is going on.

What if height is a compensation for us Nordics for being irrelevant?

You know like Blacks brag about muh dick