How can we fight back against Somaliphobia in the West?

How can we fight back against Somaliphobia in the West?

by gasing the starving pirate niggers

>the nigger of europe think he is better than somalians

>the cuck of the world thinks he's better than the niggers of Europe

YOU HATE US BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT US

Bro stop simping for these white racists....so what if they hate somali's in the west....who don't they hate?
ยจ
Especially this board won't accept you cause they are all living in Fantasy world where IQ determines whether you matter or don't....S/O to wall street for cheating those low IQ's whites.

Somalis have been specially bred to be the niggest of the nigs. The absolute lowest subhuman scum on the planet.

they could learn to drive better.

you think we don't have good reason to hate you animals?

Somalis are bro tier

yea she's fine as fuck dawg

t. somali

It's not just in the West.
Even in Africa the Somalis are absolutely hated.
Didn't they have riots in South Africa not too long ago where they just killed Somali refugees/immigrants?

So what's more likely?
All the different countries and cultures of the world deciding for some arbitrary reason to oppress Somalis?
Or the Somalis being one of the absolute worst people on this planet who are rightfully shunned for their own behaviour?

Make somailia great again

That's not true. They hate you because you're feces.

The simplest answer is: don't come here. Westerners are by nature sympathetic but we are far more sympathetic to those we don't have to see. The problem with these people is that when some do come, all their bad qualities are instantly perceptible and therefore overall sympathy from the West goes way down, as we are also far more intelligent and know what an extreme pollutant can do to an ecosystem.

Look at me. I'm the anchor now.

>Mona means female monkey in jibber jabber.

We shouldn't. They're ugly, dumb as shit, nigger mudslimes. We should kill them all.

kanye?

why should we?
have you ever heard them how they talk?
I have never heard a mad language like that.
If I would talk in that language I would gag and barf

import more somali refugees

Daily reminder. Remember horners you're white.

you're both poo in the loo

Sending them back to their homeland

we are

kek her name means female monkey in spanish

Agreed, should send all their disporia back to make their country better. The high IQ ones (65+) left and need to return, to make Somalia great again!

plz no bully

Just messing around. I've never met a Somali fella irl but I'm sure you're all perfectly lovely people.