MARINE LE PEN IS NOT /OURGIRL/

Marine Le Pen is:
>pro-immigration (+180K each year, written in the point number 26 of her program)
>statist
>collectivist
>pretending Islam is compatible with our Republic
>pretending our only issue is "extremist fundamentalist islamist terrorism" and not simply "islam"
>a girl

This is why you should ALL push behind François Fillon, because he has all the oligarchy and the medias against him, he is a true CONSERVATIVE (in favor of ethnic statistics, expulsion of foreign criminals, the arrest of mass immigration) and LIBERAL (free industry, less taxes, more work but more paid, retirement at 65 while Le Pen wants 60).

To sum it up:
>Le Pen won't stop immigration
>Le Pen will make our economy collapse and many more (its already the case) rich or educated people or business owners will expatriate
>While Fillon could fix both of these issues, and reform deeply the EU as he promised to do as well

DROP MARINE LE COMMIE. Heil Fillon!

Those are some claims you have their, but not so much in proofs.

uh both kinda suck dude. france is fucked enjoy your caliphate

I see your points, but how do you respond to this?

"Islam fits perfectly in our Republic."
— Marine Le Pen

Everyone here and I mean EVERYONE should at least look Asselineau website. Please you'll maybe realize that FN is a scam

he is pro-Africa, pro-niggers, pro-Islam and anti-America, anti-Europe… a cuck.

0/10

Prove me wrong then.

Sorry but I am not a fucking commie.

The working hour per week is 35 hours. Marine Le Pen doesn't want to increase it. Fillon wants to.
The age of retirement is 63. Fillon wants it to 65, Marine to 60 (impossible to fund).
Fillon wants to immediately reduce immigration to its lower rate possible. Marine has a stable number of 180.000 entries per year.

Marine is a communist economically speaking who pretends to care about immigration or islamization, yet doesn't have stronger views than Fillon on these topics.

France is cucked both ways
franch as an ethnic group will disappear

She was cute

While it is true the fn is way too lenient with shitskins, it is still our best option.

Reminder Asselineau is /ourgoy/.

FREXIT
R
E
X
I
T

Ok easy. He is a Rothschild. Gg wp. Now vote for LePen.

Why not vote Mélenchon? He's an eurosceptic as well.

Guys, there are minor differences with the right-wing candidate!
Let's all not vote!
t.: fellow white person

Days without Jewish tricks: 0

its Macron not Fillon retard

He is a litteral commie and prefers shitskins to White people.

Oh yeah its so nice to shit on America and Europe to welcome more Africans. Really smart.

So many shills pro fillon here..
Friendly reminder that this cuck will only apply the policy that merkel will tell him to, just like the other candidates.

Lepen is defenitively /ourgirl

OP is a dirty fucking shill

Merkel's not gonna be in office starting september anymore.

*shilling intensifies*

No, not at all. I used to like Jean-Marie Le Pen. Marine is just a leftist. Fillon however has the first liberal-conservative program ever proposed for decades. He can make our country great again.

so which one are you? media matters or shareblue?

im guessing shareblue

It's about moving the overton window and also French tell me she's probably hiding her powerlevel.

Ironically, the thing that NONE of you seem to understand is that Le Pen is the leftist on the history.

You can't compare France with other elections (Trump, Wilders, etc.).
Our country and its social system are an heritage from post-WWII, and is greatly inspired by communist measures. It still hasn't changed. And it makes us collapse.

Marine wants to keep it and even increase it. Fillon wants to change it drastically, which creates a general hysteria.

He is the true madman.

Le Pen actually wants to INCREASE the size of the welfare state. She is basically a commie who hates muslims a little more than other commies.

Donne Fillon is the only correct choice to Make France Great Again.

Thanks. This is basically what I meant to say.

Plus Fillon really has strong views on immigration and social topics (gay marriage, traditional values, etc.) and has been dropped by all almost the cuckservatives of his party who joined Macron. So now the purge has been done and he's unchained.

so you are shareblue then?

been curious how much you actually make per shitpost