I love Polska!

How to move to Poland if I live in Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/VQYaXwT
youtube.com/watch?v=cUZhOi0upX0&ytbChannel=Tamil Taklamakan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would you ever want to be a Polack?

As usual: in a tank.

T81's are the fastest method I heard

you cant

You've no idea what you're wishing for. If you want to make money, then go to the West. If you want to avoid degeneracy - then go to the Middle East. Poland is a total black hole

Sure thing "move" to Poland. When you're filling out your immigration form and it says "occupation", you'll right, "no, just visiting".

Why do say such things about your own country?

because it's the bitter truth

What if he just wants to live with white people around?

he has Russia then?

Russia is full of jews, armenians and yellows.
I was in a restaurant today and 80% of customers were asian. All workers were asian. And in the corner 11/10 russian blonde smiled talking with her chinese boyfriend.

Could always live in the little disconnected slice of Russia that's next to Poland ?

>Russia is so shit that Russians unironically dream of moving to Poland

Holy shit HAHA

Welp, you could move to Kaliningrad oblast and you will have Poland very near from there

You already speak the language so it shouldnt be hard

Königsberg is rightful German clay.

no please(

*on the pic: Жeлeзнoдopoжный, former Gerdau*

>If you want to avoid degeneracy - then go to the Middle East
Lol idiot

кёнигcбepг дacт иш дoйшлaнд!

Just walk west Ivan, it's really not difficult.

But he is right and you know it.
>muh possie why u no let me kill my unborn baby you opressor!!!!!!!!!!

When will you get uncucked and take your lands back?
Do not let Eastern Prussia to suffer under dirty boots of drunken ivans!

Bad idea in near future.

The worst subhuman poles all went to britan just after the borders went down. Few months after the 1th may 2004 crime and degeneracy in poland fell dramatically, while average IQ went up 30% (to ~85 points, 15 above niggers). But they will be back soon, after they are kicked out.

Nope. They will simply go to Germany, Sweden or other shithole. They are too european right now to ever think about comming back to this backwarded pile of shit :^)

you relinguished rights to any lands east of Berlin moment you attacked Poland
now go get killed by muslim migrant you invaded

It's true. Muslims have a less eroticized culture

>ywn be slav

If you move to Poland then never state that you are from Russia to anyone who you don't know, cause you might get in fight with some aggressive people
It is better to lie and say that you are from Belarus, because we like them the most
Better don't lie that you are from Ukraine, because of Wolhyn and UPA and we see Ukrainians as worse than us

Why would you even want that? Are you retarded?

>>muh possie why u no let me kill my unborn baby you opressor!!!!!!!!!!
Oh look, the down syndrome defence force strikes again.

If Poland is Mexico of Europe, than you are Poland of America
that is something, I guess

I love my fellow Polacks. Wish I wasn't stuck in this shit country. Niggers everywhere, I just wanna go back.

>It's true. Muslims have a less eroticized culture
They just erotise children and goats instead of women.

Wait a few years and it will be Russia.

Praying for this

Wykurwiaj skąd żeś przylazł

They're filthy animals who fuck their own children. Get the fuck out of here.

I would live in a white, cold and comfy society

fuck off we're full

Proof!!!

no.
fuck off

What's your name?

Franciszek
Ulmeusz
Czesław
Klemens

Otelian
Fryderyk
Feliksjan

I feel like I'm rich when I go to Poland.

but you would have to live with leftist retards like this one

>leftist
>as offense
You really moved my neurons, filthy subhuman

>klemens
>otelian
>fryderyk
those are not polish

me want a Polish girlfriend

Can I have one Poland ??

>communism was never tried!
>holodomor is a meme!
>Murdered in Katyń had it coming!
I bet you are just assblasted son of some old commie who just lost his mad dosh and now you have no drug money

You can have whole poland, brati
Wait, you are not russian. Pretendor.

depends
are you ok with fat leftist whore or you want top tier 11/10 qt 3.14?

Poland is quite pleasant, possibly the savior of Europe in these dark times

/pol General Discord:
discord.gg/VQYaXwT

>I bet you are just assblasted son of some old commie who just lost his mad dosh and now you have no drug money
Yes, my family members were ZOMO officers and officials in Łódź. I'm really proud of them. What can you say about your family mr. Polska dla polakuw xD

By eroticization I meant the banalization and vulgarization of sex, bombarding people with nudity and erotic suggestions in culture. Muslims don't have that

you dont

Why are polish women so cute?

Also any pols here know how important Christianity is there?

>RICED

I can say for sure that my family despises yours, but we are all concerned for your mental health if you are not baiting

>Muslims don't have that
cause they rape goats and children

>cause they rape goats and children
right, keep telling that to yourself and justify degeneracy

Looks like I caused some serious butthurt :^)

>Muslims don't have that
Is this why they rape everything that doesn't run fast enough?

>Also any pols here know how important Christianity is there?
Quite complex issue. Church is everything, if you aren't a catholic expect to be looked at like a space alien. On the other hand actual piety and knowlege of even most fundamental aspects of faith is on laughably low level. Polish folk catholicism is basicly paganism with christian coat of paint.
Also beware "good christian girls". They would make tumblr sluts blush.

Polish girls are all redpilled none of that american fat gene here baby !

I would like a girl that would have a name Violeta

Are you autistic or something?

oh yeah I am so terribly butthurt Polak cebulak normalnie
nigger, Polish self hate is old joke and bad one at that
pretending to be retarded is less funny than Bogposting
but they rape goats and children, wtf
there are proofs around, what are you, blind?

>Polish girls are all redpilled none of that american fat gene here baby !
I have bad news for you

It's Wioleta in polish

Dude, just hide the faggot.

>And in the corner 11/10 russian blonde smiled talking with her chinese boyfriend

Aww yeeah the dear Rodina here I come. I support white nationalism but I got to get mine

But churches there are plentiful? hows the architecture? in Shitty London 500 churches have closed down in 5 years.

Pic related, it's the church near my old home.

Fuck off, they are full.

They literally have a horrible birthrate, more Slavs won't hurt.

>But churches there are plentiful? hows the architecture? in Shitty London 500 churches have closed down in 5 years.
There are more churches than hospitals dude. We close down things to turn them into churches. And for architecture you got all grounds covered. From original medieval buildings to monstrosities like temple of divine providence.

Their birthrates are OK. Only problem they have is that young plumbers are plumbing in western Europe,.

EU is the problem.

We got a slight rise in few last months, it might last. But yeah, we are a good example how faith/birth relation that people like to hammer so much is bullshit.

>Their birthrates are OK
No, they aren't. We are below replacement levels.

Every European nation, even Eastern ones have a shitty and horrible birthrate: below replacement.

You need to wake up before it's too late.

I dunno, wouldn't you say that Polish families making more babies are even more religious than the average? I would guess so

Well, a whole lot of whores went to whore themselves out abroad getting knocked up there. Free movement in the EU and all dat, let us die in peace.

Problem is that some million+ of young poles are abroad doing shit jobs.

I hope that Poles in general wake up to the dire need to reproduce more. Seriously, it's just sad.

Good luck polbro

A lot of Poles in Britain and America marry other Poles, though.

Only problem we have is the EU workforce drain. Young leave.

Migration is not a solution, faggot. It is the problem.

That's a problem, but that isn't the only problem, either.

>A lot of Poles in Britain and America marry other Poles, though.
Around half. Rest is getting crazy over black dick and breeds nigglets. Just another reason why we actually DON'T want them back. We really didn't send britons our best and brightest.

Wtf is that a church? Based. How do i profess my love for Poland?

Good to see that Christianity is alive and well thanks to the slavs

>reproduce more
What for? If I wanted to ruin my fucking life I'd just steal a car and go to prison.

To be fair i'm actualy kind of glad we dumped those retards. Polish imigrants like to brag how they are "too smart to stay" but majority are just the worst bydlo you can find. Even our crimerate fell since brits started to take them.

I hate russian scum

just stay there and wait Till Turks butcher you all and take your clay

youtube.com/watch?v=cUZhOi0upX0&ytbChannel=Tamil Taklamakan

Living a simple decent life; Poland is great. Lack of gun rights pushes me away though

you can have hunting rifles if you really want some guns
and from attackers on your land you can defend yourself with baseball bat or some stick, no one have better weapon either

don't be a whiner, koenigsberg is one of the goodest cities in Russia.
picrelated

>Wtf is that a church?
Yes. It costed shitton and a half, most of which disapeared somewhere in churches pockets.
Also i wouldn't call our church particularity based. They push for rapefugees harder than the left.

Why are some Eastern European women such whores when they go to the west? it's a troubling phenomenon.

You need more nationalism and more social pressure on both men and women to be traditional. SMDH

pff way to keep your nation from dying out

this place is a shithole just like USA is, only the bolshevik pushing kike over there havent had a chance to properly disarm you yet

but dont worry they will soon enough

ale napierdalasz tym ozorem xD cos taki zły? klima w piwnicy siadła, czy matka kazała Ci z koszyczkie zapierdalać w sobotę, mimo, że ateusz? XD kurwa, jak gnije z Ciebie, podczłowieku

>future nuclear wasteland the picture

Nie :) mój ojciec mnie nauczył co tam zrobili. Nigdy się nie powtórzy, albo krew się rozleje

Really? I just assumed all pols we're totally against the rapefugees, that's sad to hear. How bad is it over there?

>cries about muh abortion
>ateusz
Ocipiałeś czy kurwa co?

Wyłącz ten projektor pizdeuszu xD