Best weapon against antifa, hands down

Someone attacks you? Take a finger or two with you. This weapon's discreeet, legal and easy to conceal. It'll keep black bloc hands off you, guaranteed.

Come on, I want to see headlines saying that anarchists are losing fingers

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sdcGek-NoFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sounds fun

That's retarded, and I higly doubt that little thing can actually cut a finger, especially during a fight.

Pic somewhat related, another retarded idea.

They most certainly can cut fingers. It takes as much pressure per square inch to cut a carrot as it does a finger. With their scrawny little paws, even slight pressure can at very least maim them

Sorry Ahmed, i can carry a gun.

Shooting someone is a really easy way to get identified or shot

/thread

>It takes as much pressure to cut through bone and sinew as it does to cut through a carrot

Anyone that's ever cut up a boney steak or chicken knows that's 100% horseshit

Typical britbong, never been in a fight before.

Good luck holding down a squirming antifa long enough to put their finger in one of these things and actually being able to cut through the bone. A good one might be able to but I doubt you have the resolve to get the job done.

Sure, just wait for antifafags to hold their fingers out for you to shear.

Might as well use something to improvise for brass knuckles and you'd do better.

you know there are small bones and joints in your finger, right..?

>stop moving i'm trying to clip your finger
>give me your hand
>oh goddammit

Im bringing a two man tree cutting saw, need a volunteer to run through antifa with it holding the other side

Wouldn't a hedge shears be better? They're designed to cut through small branches already and the spring will help you get out of there quicker.

It doesn't seem like a good idea in the first place though, if the police go after anybody it'll be Johnny Trophyfingers, regardless of if he's fashie or commie.

That way I can break some fingers and go eat crab legs afterwards.

>Using dykes against antifa..

Fire with fire, I guess.

Would be funnier to smack them with giant black dildos in the face.

Those can improvise brass knuckles if you just hold em sideways and stick yer thumb in the gappy bit at the top.

>beltway shooter car.jpg

At that point you might as well use something that improvises brass knuckles better.

You could carry something like a climbing carabiner and use it as a brass knuckle instead. Would work better and would be far more easily concealed.

No, these are the perfect weapons

>buy a basket of angry Blue Crabs
>shake up the basket for a minute so they get all agitated
>open lid and toss toward the crowd
>???
>Profit?

>run like fuck

implying I wouldnt be able to beat up a fucking hipster

A-1 bantz

Beautiful

Especially one writhing in pain unable to figure out what's going on.

Browser fucking up again?

why dont just carry a stick or metal pipe with you ?

you have to be accurate to cut someones finger up.
just hit them in the teeth with a stick/pipe.

snib snab

Where in the fuck did you hear that absolute nonsense!?

A tire wrench or an a bare Olympic bar could work

>Johnny Trophyfingers
Kek, imagine seeing someone with shears and pic related around his neck.

>identified
Not if you use a shot gun. A sawed off is easy to conceal.

or anyone who has bitten through a fucking carrot. apply same or greater pressure to finger and oh fuck i just bit mine off holy shit

that is a pic of wire cutters dude. you can't cut off anyone's fingers with that. I have that exact same one in my toolbox.

also dont cut off peoples fingers, that's pretty wierd

Stay away from my crabs
>t.maryland

They're just gonna say its a scissor action knife and ban it

Just learn how to throw a proper punch and an elbow strike it's not fucking hard

>get blood all over yourself and get years in prison for grievous bodily harm

alt-right "logic"

THAT'S ALMOST CRAZY ENOUGH TO POTATO!

Nowhere else on the internet will you find someone suggesting a bucket of angry crabs as an appropriate weapon to use against an enemy. This is why I'm stuck here.

>pic
delet

Kek

m8 just bring guard animals. How fucked would antifa be if you unleashed dogs on them?

Just use a fucking hammer

You'd be better off just getting some shitty 5 dollar knives and just sticking one of the commie fucks then dropping the knife when you're done. Still not a good idea since you'll probably get caught on video and do life for attempted murder.

You can't just use any hammer, light hammers don't do enough damage, heavy hammers are too slow.
At this rate a flail is better

I'd really like to take apart an air soft gun just to the motor, a 2 inch barrel, and a high cap magazine and tape it up my sleeve. It would be fun as fuck shooting it at point blank into some stupid crowd of antifa motherfuckers.

frederick here, where you at cuck?

Guys in all seriousness I'm starting to get really scared of these Antifa me and my boyfriend don't know what to do now when we try to walk to class in are MAGA hats.

This.

Learn from Antifa - a heavy-duty bike lock.
Plausible deniability. Does damage.

>air soft gun
I miss being 15.

You say that, but but once one side starts taking bodypart trophies it's inevitable the other side will as well, and the whole thing devolves into a dangly bit free for all.

And you know there will we people proudly wearing their necklaces of fascist cocks.

why not just bring hot irons and brand them with swastikas? They'd think twice if there was a chance they could have a hate symbol scar for the rest of their lives.

swords arent banned

>necklaces of fascist cocks
Oh dude, they rock. Have you seen them live? I saw them at Rockfest last year.

A sawed off would attract the ATF like flies to shit. Just use a regular handgun for conceal carry purposes.

One of those chinese opium pipes. There's even a matial art associated with

All well and good in theory, but in practice it's a nightmare getting a 4.03K crab license from the council.

why isn't a .410 derringer a sawed-off?

because technically pistol and not shotgun because of minor rifling
yes, the ATF is that stupid

Know what else is discreet, legal and easy to conceal?
A pistol.

>>>Not relying on your own fists.

No weapond will make up for the fact that you're a weak pussy.

Just get one of these. They double as keyring ornament and aren't metal so you can take them anywhere undetected. From what I understand they fuck you up good, cutting skin and all.

>you're a weak pussy for using a weapon to defend yourself
>you should be honorable when outnumbered by pavement apes
Rather be alive and labeled a pussy than another statistic.

Moco, pls save me

>This weapon's discreeet, legal and easy to conceal

It won't be legal as soon as it comes out in a confrontation. The second it's taken out it's classified as a deadly or dangerous weapon.

Yeah, no.

I live in Tennessee, if you want to attack me, you're getting shot.

Taurus judge

Available in three calibers. Cuckboy, Feminazi, and Extra Strength Hippy.

>sophomoric Oxbridge dilletantes who think that American legal philosophy owes more to Robespierre abd Danton than Locke and Smith
>in charge of weapons
Antifa operates in part to facilitate lawsuits, like Westboro -- they want you to be do enough to leave evidence. Also, exactly how in the hell do you plan on keeping one finger isolated and the subject perfectly still? OP is a textbook illustration of someone who knows nothing making a suggestion that is much worse than just keeping quiet.

I know 101 different ways to maim or kill a man using easy to find and carry small to mid-size garden and shop tools as well as combining common household items to create a new monstrous weapon but I will not share them here. as you know Antifa is definitely here. i dont want to give them ideas or a heads up.

>implying you actually leave the house, internet warrior :^)

Delet this

The answer is:
EMT Shears.
>it's just my trauma pack, officer.

your retarded and your shits all retarded

But a finger over one of my nostrils and blow snot at them.

The best weapon is the Truth that every Antifa knows in their hearts. No matter how much they protest, or whatever damages they cause to property or people they will never ease the guilt that is eating them up inside.

They are the privileged University Few...hopelessly white...a stain they cannot erase or fuck away or riot away.
They speak and think in launguage fixed on shame. They will never feel better about it.
They are the whites they hate the most.

>not wearing gloves with plastic/metal knuckles to punch their teeth off

shiggy diggy famalam

The bit between the nostrils. Pliers up. Pull and snip.

In a pinch there's always the Millwall Brick if nothing else is around.

>legal

Who cares, self-defense is de facto banned in Europe so you mind as well carry a blade or a firearm if you know how and are willing to use them. Don't want to risk getting caught? Then don't defend yourself.

Then again, getting caught with a weapon here means you get fined and in the UK it's 5 years mandatory.

>not using these instead

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sdcGek-NoFQ

Why not weaponize great stuff or other spray foam insulation its sticky as hell impossible to clean off and it sure will deter more folks than hedge pruners

In britain you will get imprisoned, in america you get shot, you removed one antifa, turned him into martyr and now have more people against you, either use guns or go stickman.

Definitely a coward's weapon.

Depends on the state, use a gun for self defense and you'll get away with it just fine. Then again, the more conservative states don't really have antifa rallies so you won't see them ever.

Going straight through the joint is a piss take if the knife is sharp enough. Even still, the bone itself would be easy to cut through. It isn't big

Yeah that works, though personally I'd rather have something smaller since that gun is a little too big for my tastes. I don't like printing.