Being forced to think about death- the hidden redpil?

So, I'm reading this article, slightly dated as it is, and I realize pic related.

psychologytoday.com/blog/humor-sapiens/201505/thinking-about-death-and-pain-makes-people-funnier

"Thinking about your own death is known to lead to ..., such as having stronger nationalistic attitudes, derogations of outgroup members,"

The author thinks of these as negatives. Sup Forums would disagree. Is Sup Forums's redpilling process most effective when tied into images and the like that make the reader consider their own mortality and how their lifespan is shortened if they remain bluepilled?

information warfare operations. not a red pill. short end of the stick on the rainbow spectrum. It started long time ago with Dr Kevorkian. CIA homos such as Grateful dead and Jerry Garcia should be also considered as part of it.

Psychology has been proven to not be a science, why do so many people still beat this dead horse?

Thinking about death is indeed a hidden red pill for this:

1. Natsoc thinks about his final demise but knows that he will live on his kids that are actually like him because he recreated with one of his kind
2. Lefty thinks about death and realizes his existance is without meaning because he either does not have kids or they will not be like him

>tfw obsess over death and suffering of other people all the time
>tfw extremely nationalistic
I've never seen such a correlation be presented though I know the correlation is very true. Interesting.

How does the Grateful Dead cause one to think about death? Curious.

I'm not even thinking of it in terms of psychology, but the correlation of "thinking about death" and "nationalistic thoughts and communication" rings a bell from personal experience.

Seeing people die in 9/11 was the trigger point for me gaining some discretion into who and what should be allowed to enter the US. African nigger gore (neckties, beatings, etc.)did the same for them as 9/11 did for the Middle East.

Thinking about those deaths, associating them with people I know is what brought me to the desire for a separation of my nation from others, disgust with multiculturalism, and the understanding that separation is essence of freedom- forced mixing is the ultimate tyranny, the requirement to accept everyone regardless of your feelings.

Be innocent fag preteen: Thinks happy thoughts, all is glorious and sunny, mild libtard.
6 years later, having reflected on death am cynical,nationalistic, looks at the Sup Forumstards rekt, gore and ylyl threads for laughs, hoping for 4th crusade into the holy land. Deus Vult.
Death is a redpill.

I sometimes think of death when i'm laid in bed at night. The inevitability that my consciousness will cease to exist and I will die one day. Keeps me up.

Death is a myth. Quantum immortality is reality.

Interesting, I started down the path to Sup Forums when I was diagnosed with cancer so there is probably some merit to this.

How to stop thinking about my own death folks?

This would explain why a Green Beret team room is the place I laughed the most.

Accept it and find your purpose in this life.

Test

Death is a redpill because it makes you ask what you'll leave behind.

Are children really our only legacy? No, the only thing one can truly leave behind is their will and the only true representation of the will of the people is the state. Facism is a natural tendency for human beings, it was the way things were always intended to be.

Reproducibility of hard sciences like pharmacology is in the shitter, can you imagine how much worse soft sciences are?

All their findings all pretty much meaningless.

Buddhist monks specifically meditate on death and imagine their own corpses rotting away until they become carrion and eventually skeletons. Buddha himself did this apparently.

Btw did anyone else get much more sensitive to violent movies after seeing actual violence in front of them
I remember seeing Die Hard as 9-16 year old and then seeing it again after seeing actual violence made me disgusted by it all

> inb5 edgy americans calling me a cuck

Cu- faggot

faggot

I think it depends on the intelligence on the person pondering death.

My cousin is a depressed and suicidal, yet as lefty as anyone I've ever known

>Gil Greengross

What kind of name is this?

Remove the "about your own death" section and it will still be a true statement.

I wonder if these effects were produced by practitioners of bushido when meditating upon various potential deaths.