When did you finally realize that all of the religions are false and morality doesn't exist?

When did you finally realize that all of the religions are false and morality doesn't exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j6m_XgJ5zOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

when I tip my magical fedora for the first time

when I realized there were men that translated and mass printed bibles with different interpretations.

Just Now

Good!

Morality exist. Just don't be a dick. That all

>Morality exist

Not without religion.

Religion corrupts true, empathy based morality

if you need a religion to be a good person then you have mental problems

Meh I like being Catholic.

youtube.com/watch?v=j6m_XgJ5zOQ

>empathy based morality

That's not morality though. Morality is a super natural concept that some things magically have objective virtue and lack of.

>Morality is a super natural concept that some things magically have objective virtue and lack of.
That's the non-existent version.

Stirner didn't believe either of those things.

Just because "religion doesn't exist" doesn't mean morality doesn't exist, edgefag.

Morality is inherent in most humans who are not predisposed to some form of sociopathy because it was mandatory in forming close bonds, cooperation, social cohesion for hundreds and thousands of years (actually tens of millions of years if you go back before homo sapiens arose). If morality didn't exist YOU would not exist faget

Morality does exist, it's just not objective nor absolute.

thankfully I wasn't raised with religion so it all seemed like bullshit to me since I first heard of it in school

All human beings experience pain, and morality is rooted in the idea that causing others pain intentionally is bad

this. following a religious morality means you can understand the behaviours of people in your community. it doesn't have to be handed down by (((God))) to have utility.

Time for you to read some Jung.

Im having a hard time understanding this book. How do i become less stupid

start with the greeks

thats a terrible edition ew

When I read Nietzche and he said God is dead and nihilism is the answer to life.

extremely underated reply

When did you realize that existence is a social construct?

Is there more based philosopher than Stirner? I doubt.

Most people don't even follow the morality exposed in sacred scriptures, not even the most radical and fanatical ones.

Why they don't follow it?

Because it's fucking impossible, it's literally impossible to live to the standards that those ancient desert scriptures demand you do, if you account for every detail, you will see it's possible.

>impossible

> There's no morality, therefore compassion doesn't exist.

so edgy view.

I always knew religion was a crock of shit. Sunday school trying to sell me on gay christian science explanations for their fantasy bullshit only to have adults back up and claim "they aren't literal they're just stories with messages." There was only so much hypocrisy and excuses I could take before I was so jaded I refused to even go to church.

Morality exists, but it is subjective. The only proper way to go about it is to enforce the median morality that most people agree on so the outlier shitters don't get out of hand.

t. prey

>believing there may be a god but it's so improbable that it's one of the main religion's gods is somehow edgy fedora tipping now

when I realized I can't thiopuriweojrfkasel;ndji;juafioue

How is it morality if it was given to you by god. Isn't your so called morality just fear of god's punishment, rather than being a naturally, genuinely nice person.

>it's so improbable
And you quantified that how, exactly? Did you factor in the implication that if God created us, it follows that God may want us to know Him, and thus that a religion would be correct? The assumptions that all religions must be wrong is usually based on the faulty assumption that all religions are only made by man, which would make them wrong by definition. It's circular reasoning, akin to the sort of wisdom you'd expect from someone who just happens to be mastering katana.
don't reply with out sage.

I dont think you know what morality is

I'm guessing he's saying he's a deist but wants to be edgy while saying he isn't edgy so he calls himself something else

when i was born

I'm saying there have been tens of thousands of different religions, and you can't even be sure any of them are correct, let alone the one you believe in

Gee user it's almost like "having faith" is a major part of Christianity

Yes, except judaism, this is the only red pilled religion.

When did you realize that everything is pointless unless we discover biological immortality during our lifetimes and that it's cosmically baffling that our societies don't seem to have this as their #1 concern?